Author Topic: Oil Exploration In Israel Based On Bible Verses!  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Oil Exploration In Israel Based On Bible Verses!
« on: August 31, 2006, 09:33:39 PM »
This is interesting:

Oil exploration in Israel based on Biblical predictions :):

http://www.zionoil.com/company/vision.html

http://www.zionoil.com

"And of Asher he [Moses] said, blessed above sons; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil." (Deuteronomy 33:24.)

Of the Land of Israel, Moses sung "He made him ride on the high places of the earth, and he ate of the produce of the fields; and he made him suck honey out of rock, and oil out of the flinty rock." (Deuteronomy 32:13):

Company Information
In 1985, during a visit to Israel, John M. Brown (founder and CEO) became inspired and dedicated to finding oil and gas in Israel, and he started the process that led to the Joseph Project. During the next fourteen years he made several trips each year to Israel, hired oil and gas consultants in Israel and Texas, met with Israeli government officials, made direct investments with local exploration companies, and assisted Israeli exploration companies in raising money for oil and gas exploration in Israel. This activity led Mr. Brown, together with others who had assisted him during those years, to form Zion Oil and Gas, Inc. in April 2000 in order to receive the award of a small onshore petroleum license from the Israeli government. Upon its formation, Mr. Brown and the others contributed to Zion all of the technical, economic, legal and financial data they had accumulated over the years relating to oil and gas exploration in Israel. They were reincorporated in Delaware on July 9, 2003.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Oil Exploration In Israel Based On Bible Verses!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 02:14:14 AM »
Cool post. That's wild... I never knew there was a prediction on oil in there.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

yephora

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »
Thanks for the info, ChristianZionist. That's fascinating -- but not surprising!  :)

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »
PEOPLE ARE =
A JEW IS A MUSLIM IS A CHRISTIAN
 BLACK = WHITE

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »
ZachorHamitzvos, If you want to have fun, go back to the "tapuach kennel."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:30:14 AM by Shlomo »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »
ZachorHamitzvos, If you want to have fun, go back to the "tapuach kennel."
I agree with you that he may well come from that cesshole.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:30:30 AM by Shlomo »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »
PEOPLE ARE =
 BLACK = WHITE

Ok, did you fail math?

People aren't equal. That means they would be exactly the same. People are NOT exactly the same. Whether you like it or not, some people contribute more to the world and some contribute only to it's destruction. You wish that everything fit some really simple equation where you could just generalize all the problems in the world away but, much to your surprise, you have to actually think and people are a lot more complicated than this liberal propaganda.

If we applied your bad math there, then why would you insult people on this forum?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
PEOPLE ARE =
 BLACK = WHITE

ZachorHamitzvos,

You are truly a muddled oaf!  :P

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »

Look, I have in my library the Petro-Atlas. There are all known oil- and gas-fields in it as well as all refineries

Green stands for oil fields

Red for gas fields

Blue for refineries in operation

and white for refineries in construction

A shame that the quranimals got the Sinai. Now they can take from us.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »

Look the green-brown coloured areas are prospective areas and the green are oil fields.

So it could be, that under a great part of the Sinai is lots of oil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani