Author Topic: Women and Guns  (Read 2581 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Women and Guns
« on: March 25, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
Re: Women and Guns
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »
I am proud to say that I taught my daughter and granddaughter to shoot rifle, shotgun, and handgun's I let them know that if there in the situation that they need to defend them self or there loved one it to late to start to learn how to handle a weapon then and to tell you the truth they enjoy it just this past week end I had out my single six and my grand daughter ran about 40 or so rounds through it and a good shot at 10 yards if I must say so my self

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »
I think women should learn how to handle a piece, to defend themselves. I mean look how vulnerable they are with all these barbarians walking the streets.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 11:22:38 PM »
Samuel Colt's 'great equalizer' is the ONLY thing that makes a 95 lb female 'equal' to a 250 lb rapist.