Author Topic: Rav Shmuel Eliyahu hang terrorists sons from trees  (Read 3321 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Rav Shmuel Eliyahu hang terrorists sons from trees
« on: March 26, 2008, 10:10:34 AM »
 O0 O0 O0            http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1206446107844&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

'Hang yeshiva killer's sons from a tree'
By MATTHEW WAGNER
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 
 Shape public opinion: 

What's this? 

Chief Rabbi of Safed Shmuel Eliyahu called on the state of Israel on Wednesday to hang the sons of the terrorist who killed eight yeshiva students at Mercaz Harav.

A student wounded in the shooting attack in Jerusalem's Mercaz Harav Yeshiva is evacuated to Sha'arei Tzedek Hospital. [file]
Photo: AP
"A state that really respects the lives of its citizens would have hung the ten sons of the terrorist on a tree 50 amot [25 meters] tall so that others would see it and be afraid," wrote Eliyahu, referring to the Book of Ester's depiction of the way the Jews of ancient Persia took revenge against Haman and his ten sons by hanging them.

Eliyahu's comments will appear this weekend in a Hebrew-language pamphlet called Eretz Yisrael Shelanu [The Land of Israel Belongs to Us] that is distributed in thousands of synagogues across the nation.

"I am not talking about individuals," stipulated Eliyahu. "I am talking about the state of Israel that needs to make them hurt until they scream 'enough'. Until they lay sprawled on the ground groveling 'help us'...We have to extract a revenge that is so painful it will burn into their souls the message of all our enemies that Jewish blood is more valuable than gold and platinum."

Eliyahu stressed that the aim of the revenge was solely to achieve deterrence. He added that the Torah's prohibitions against revenge referred solely to individuals, not to states.

On the national level "revenge is necessary. Every state that is attacked takes revenge. The US, Russia, Turkey and India, all European state and even Third World countries take revenge. Does the entire world have it wrong and only the Israeli Left have it right? The Israeli Left is tired. It has lost its will to live. We have to remove those tired Leftists from political leadership and send them to the old age home and choose leaders that know true morality."

Rabbi Gilad Kariv, legal advisor for the Reform Movement in Israel said in response that "Jewish history is full of zealots whose zealotry has brought tragedies upon the people while bringing about the moral corruption of the Jewish people.

"Unlike deterrence, revenge should be shunned by Israel as a democratic country of law and order and as the state of the Jewish people. It is hoped that the Jewish people, enjoying a renaissance in its land, will have the sense to expel from its midst dangerous extremists like Rabbi Eliyahu.

"Rabbi Eliyahu's recent comments prove once again that the Attorney General made a big mistake when he decided to rescind an indictment against him for incitement to racism in exchange for a dubious retraction."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:12:41 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Rav Shmuel Eliyahu hang terrorists sons from trees
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:56:49 AM »
Zealots at least had good intentions; althou sometimes they brought the harm Gilad Kariv acts like clasic Hellenist bowing to the idols of (post) western humanitarism aka cultural marxism. Torah aside when you're fighting A-rabs muslimes you must use A-rab methods or you'll be outmanuvred and terrorised. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 11:01:20 AM »
Zealots at least had good intentions; althou sometimes they brought the harm Gilad Kariv acts like clasic Hellenist bowing to the idols of (post) western humanitarism aka cultural marxism. Torah aside when you're fighting A-rabs muslimes you must use A-rab methods or you'll be outmanuvred and terrorised. 
True it's the only language they understand
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 03:26:22 PM »
An unusually righteous message coming from Israel.  Of course, this is Rav Shmuel Eliyahu!  Yes, it's time to wipe out the Amalekite's seed.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »
He is the son of Harav Mordechai Eliyahu Shlita, Former Sephardic (Of course) Chief Rabbi of Israel. They both supported Rabbi Kahane.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »
Yes, this is a man with common sense.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 04:40:01 PM »
 O0
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 07:06:30 PM »
Great article Mord!  I Love it!!  I feel good just reading it.  And this Rabbi is right on the money.   I have a feeling, this is the kind of Rabbi that won't let a man down and give a man good advice on things.    I don't have a Rabbi, and I'm not religious, but a Rabbi like this would get me to join his synogogue in a heartbeat.  A Rabbi like this could get me to do something, and I'm not the toughest guy on the street.
 I hope those Bolshevik kikes don't put him in jail for saying it and writing it.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »
   Rav Shmuel Eliyahu is a tzadik. I wish the Rebbe would have said things like this. People listened to him. When he asked for something it was done. If only JTF had this power.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »
One of the only true Rabbis out there.  Too bad he wasn't around last generation, as he appears much more direct than his father and would have actually come to the Rav's aid when the Rav needed it.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 09:39:11 PM »
True it's the only language they understand

That and Arabic!  I made a joke like that one time.  My friends thought it was hilarious!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:19:49 AM »
Rav Eliyahu, what a tzaddik and what words of truth.

Why does that reform "rabbi" think he's an authority on anything Jewish?  Israelis laugh at his pathetic movement.  He can't fool them like he can fool American Jews, and comments like these will reduce membership to zero in Israel. What a fool.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »
Makes sense since the sons and family of the dirty filthy terrorist DOGS are celebrated! They should suffer and will suffer in this life and the next.

They already suffering to the point I'm almost sorry for them they coud live as decent human beings instead of being koranic zombies; then i turn on TV on another bloody offering from the religion of piss and I want them suffer more phisicly. I always said we coud do the good thing for muslims by nuking the Mecca and their other "Holy sites" and buldorising every mosque and madrasa to brake the yoke of sharia on their societies but now after Iranian islamic revolution  it's too late for such subtle actions.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm