Author Topic: Should a book be written called Jews Against Obama?  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Should a book be written called Jews Against Obama?
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »
I was thinking that if a book was written called Jews Against Obama, it might be very intreging to many people from all sides.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Should a book be written called Jews Against Obama?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »
Sure absolutely. O0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:46:40 PM »
I was thinking that if a book was written called Jews Against Obama, it might be very intreging to many people from all sides.
I would love to see a book like that done if and when we are successful someway in sending Obama packing. After all I have seen of this guy its no longer enough to derail his presidential hopes. We need to give him his walking papers from the US senate to boot.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »
I think we should start a fundraising effort to get Pastor Wright and the Obamas to leave the U.S. permanently.  We could pay for their airfare, and include a lump sum amount of money for them to settle in the African country of their choice. 

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »
I think we should start a fundraising effort to get Pastor Wright and the Obamas to leave the U.S. permanently.  We could pay for their airfare, and include a lump sum amount of money for them to settle in the African country of their choice. 

I think that would be great.  The only thing though is that they would refuse it because they are on the verge of taking control of the whole country.