Author Topic: McCain Promises To Push Hard For Israeli Suicide Process  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
McCain Promises To Push Hard For Israeli Suicide Process
« on: March 26, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »
                                                                                                          בס''ד

While we fight to defeat Barack Hussein Obama, we must never forget that John McCain is very dangerous for the State of Israel. Here is what McCain said today about the Israeli suicide process:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080326/pl_nm/palestinians_israel_usa_mccain_dc;_ylt=AuQx9zRVd7YDauPzlSu31lMa.3QA

McCain pledges "personal deep engagement and involvement" to create an independent PLO-Fatah-Hamas Muslim terrorist state in Israel's Biblical heartland with Jerusalem as its capital. This would be national suicide for tiny Israel, G-d forbid.

No matter which of these three Jew-haters wins in November, there will be pressure on Israel to return to the pre-1967 Auschwitz lines. Which is why it is so essential for JTF to become as big as possible to help resist this suicidal insanity. 

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: McCain Promises To Push Hard For Israeli Suicide Process
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »
Quoting you:
'We are trying to find the lesser of two scums but even then what you get is scum'
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »
Well he thinks if Jews surrender Israel, muslims will love Jews after that.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 07:53:30 PM »
I don't think I am going to vote. I heard him say that he believes that mahmoud abbas yimach shmo vezichro is comitted to peace. And McCain clims to know more about foregn afairs then hiltlery. Not much by the looks of it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »
It's so sad that even our best alternative is a monster.  This is what happens when the media ordains who the American public must choose from years before the election, rather than allowing us to select candidates without bias based on their merits.  In any event, Osama is still enemy number one.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »
You know I think the Joe Lieberman helped McCain win NH and gave him the momentum that he needed to win the nomination. And Fred Thompson took the vital votes away from Huckabee in SC.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
        John McCain is not only morally wrong,   he's going to decrease his chances of winning the Presidential election.      If enough Christian supporters of Israel decide not to vote for McCain because of this position,    it could cost him the election.  

Based on the way McCain responded to Bill Cunningham,   about the so called Rev. Jeremiah Wright,    and now this,     if McCain wins the election,   it will be in spite of himself.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »
I heard parts of his speech today and I have to say I was disappointed. He said almost everything I did not want to hear. Still what choice do we have. We are clearly getting the lesser of the evils with McCain. How much less is a big question however. The only light in the tunnel is that its said he only wants one term. Lets hope he picks a VP that may temper his presidency to some extent should McCain get to the Oval Office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »
Which is one more reason, Chaim, that I don't think I can vote for him period. I just may vote for his opponent, whoever it is, even if it happens to be Barack Hussein Obama.  >:( :o

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »
C.F.!

Come to your senses!

You surely don't mean what you just wrote...Chaim is right when he says "we just have to hold our nose and vote for the lesser of two evils"...even when we know they are far from acceptable to us.

McCain is at least willing to do a "lot of killing"...Osama & Hillary will practice complete appeasement and surrender.

Either way we're screwed, to be sure, but I'll count on the Scottish White Man and former POW of the "gooks"--he at least knows that America's enemies are not "playing footsie", and his "explosive bouts of temper/rage might be just the ticket for sending a couple hundred cruise missiles at "meaningful" targets.

And somewhere deep inside that man is a deep hatred for the "leftists" like Jane Fonda who were sleeping with the Viet Cong while he himself was being tortured in bamboo cages.

I tend to doubt it, but he very well might "grow into the Presidency" and pleasantly surprise all of us.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 11:32:00 PM »
I truly think that if McCain, however bad he is on Israel, is elected president, Moshiach will come during his presidency (if he hasn't come already).  I will explain why in a later post (it has nothing to do with McCain being a righteous person). 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 12:10:37 AM »
yes, mcpain is terrible
Obama is even worse

Why if both are goign to screw Israel over?

Because Obama will screw America over like Dinkins screwed NYC over...McCain might not be immediately as terrible as Obama on America

Think about it. If Obama wins, whatever he really is...blacks all over america are going to really destory this country and feel empowered that they can..and obama will do nothing to stop them like DINKINS DID NOTHING IN CROWN HEIGHTS!!!!!! I promise you all, GD forbid, THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!  Allthe more reason to hate Obama and hope and pray for his demise.

With McCain, we can at least pray that he'll pick a decent running mate and then die in his first 60 days as President due to cancer.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 12:42:39 AM »
I truly think that if McCain, however bad he is on Israel, is elected president, Moshiach will come during his presidency (if he hasn't come already).  I will explain why in a later post (it has nothing to do with McCain being a righteous person). 

I hope you're right about that. O0

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 01:05:58 AM »
I don't think I am going to vote. I heard him say that he believes that mahmoud abbas yimach shmo vezichro is comitted to peace. And McCain clims to know more about foregn afairs then hiltlery. Not much by the looks of it.

On principle, I'm not voting.  Yes, the democratic party are scum, but the republican party has "two state solution" written into its platform thanks to Bush.  I will not sign my name to any of these 3 and then be able to look myself in the mirror.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

please explain...

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 01:09:00 AM »
I am not voting for juan mccain either. I will be staying home. I still think we have a chance that mccain will drop dead of cancer before and maybe we can have a slightly better cadidate.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 12:52:39 PM »
how can McCain even win the republican nomination?! :o ???

Lets hope something bad happen to all of them ;D McCain,Hitlery and osama! O0
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

please explain...

It can be expected that the explanation may be able to bend both the history and the future from the present...

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »
please explain...
It has to do with the Tosfos on Avodah Zarah, 2b.  I'll try to post it later tonight.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »
I am not voting for juan mccain either. I will be staying home. I still think we have a chance that mccain will drop dead of cancer before and maybe we can have a slightly better cadidate.
You should consider voting for Osama just to punish that Amalek beast. I don't see a black Muslim Nazi president as any worse than a white Nazi Muslim-loving president.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
You should consider voting for Osama just to punish that Amalek beast. I don't see a black Muslim Nazi president as any worse than a white Nazi Muslim-loving president.

C.F., I think we should sit out this election. It would be immoral to vote for any of these spawns of satan.

Americans friends, there is but one reason for you to go and vote for the republicans- Iran.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »
I have made up my mind I will be voting for Alan Keyes of the Constituion party. I know it is a 3rd party and he won't win but I can't vote for McCain and his anti Israel policies
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 12:44:35 AM »

Completely agree C.F.

Anyone that supports a jew-hating Nazi muSSlim lover must be punished severely regardless of their race.