Author Topic: Attention Chaim: The NWO freak Rothschild who posted on Ask JTF has been banned.  (Read 5638 times)

admin

He even reported a post I made. Little did he know that the the report goes back to me. What a moron he is. Yimach Yimach Shemo VeZichro.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 01:38:51 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: The NWO freak Rothschild has been banned.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »
Thanks Yacov.

Also have someone notify Chaim about his wacko questions in the ask JTF threads!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »
Don't you believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH?  The NAZIS worked in the same insidious ways.

Nice to see you Rothschild... Yacov, delete his account.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 03:39:46 PM »
What was the specific reason he was banned?

fake plastic trees

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 07:09:15 PM »
Yacov, you are truly a great administrator!  Few forums I am a member of police the forums anything like this well!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 07:13:42 PM »
What was the scum saying anyway?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   I was disappointed that he was too coward to respond to me. Looks like now I am definitely not going to get a response.

Rothschild,

I see you are posting all the self-hating Jew Rhetoric that media makes up. "Afro-American" is only the correct term for someone who has citizenship in both the United States and an African country. JTF represents the truth, the whole truth and only the truth. The nobel peace prize means nothing except Yitzcock Rabin and Yasir Arafart made decisions to benefit their finances. There is no such thing as Palestine. The nomidic arabs muslim Nazis were offered a country of their own numerous times, but refused to accept it because they prefer to collect welfare from the Israeli government and prefer to kill Jews. Yassir Arafart sure did kill a lot of jews in his "everything he could to bring peace to Palestine".
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
He even reported a post I made. Little did he know that the the report goes back to me. What a moron he is. Yimach Yimach Shemo VeZichro.

I've been wanting to say this a long time ago. I guess some habits never die so here it is... "pwn3d!!1"

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
I prefer to call them africans, end of story.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I prefer calling them sub human filth
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftfl

I prefer calling them sub human filth
Not all black people are bad people, some black people are very good people, and some white people are very bad people.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 09:23:17 AM by ftf »

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
No, no, no. We have to refer to them nicely; Afro/Afrikaaner-North-Americans.

It seems like all the PC trash tries to add more and more names to 'African' so it detracts from that feeling of ethnic difference. Oh, all those bipartisan labels…

I don’t hate black people, just the bad ones. I know there are bad whites. I’m just making fun of the PC libs. That’s all.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Now, now be nice. Don't you know that martin lucifer king worship day is coming soon along with black mythology month. When you think of king, make sure you run for a banana, donate a 40 of malt liquor to the national association of criminal people, buy a gift certificate for a free ride at a las vagas brothel for jesse jackson and send marion barry and rodney king a 'get out of jail free' card.

fake plastic trees

Now, now be nice. Don't you know that martin lucifer king worship day is coming soon along with black mythology month. When you think of king, make sure you run for a banana, donate a 40 of malt liquor to the national association of criminal people, buy a gift certificate for a free ride at a las vagas brothel for jesse jackson and send marion barry and rodney king a 'get out of jail free' card.
;D