Author Topic: Lebron James In Ape Controversy!  (Read 2589 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Lebron James In Ape Controversy!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »
lmfao booooo huuuuuu race hustlers please cry me a river

NBA Players are aggresive athletes, in the photo he is shown in an aggressive stance
Models just stand there and look good, that's what Gisele Bundchen is doing lol

I really don't see a problem.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 10:12:33 PM »
They're the ones making a big deal about it.  They are the racists, not the printers of the magazine.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »
 :laugh:
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 10:39:18 PM »
It's more propaganda to promote miscegenation. That's what pisses me off about this.  >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 11:58:25 PM »
I think its a complement to be apelike if your a bball player.  Apes are very strong and quick... not to mention they have incredible reaches.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 01:05:37 AM »
He must be a mutated monkey. I think he is much dumber than the monkeys and chimps you would see in the zoo.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 02:20:16 AM »
They're the ones making a big deal about it.  They are the racists, not the printers of the magazine.

Yes!!! The liberal people saying "ape like stance" and "king Kong" are the ones coming up with racial stereotypes. Some liberals hate black people so much inside that they go out of their way to please them and start these stupid programs that not even black people agree with. I saw the magazine and just saw a black dude making a face next to a model.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 02:41:32 AM »
Bündchen looks ugly like Moss. I have no idea, how she became admired by so many men.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 12:10:42 PM »
He must be a mutated monkey. I think he is much dumber than the monkeys and chimps you would see in the zoo.
Sure  :::D That's why he has half a billion dollars. I'm sure he got all that money by being an idiot.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 12:15:33 PM »
Sure  :::D That's why he has half a billion dollars. I'm sure he got all that money by being an idiot.

You don't have to have high intelligence to be good at sports.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

You have to be pretty darn smart to the command the game that way he has. Also, most of that money hasn't even come from sports. From business contracts, sponsorships, the guy is learning Mandarin, he's a business man. So please, the guy is hardly an idiot.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »
He's a sma binith man.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

I'm not saying he's an idiot.  Actually, he's probably one of the more well-spoken NBA players, but make no mistake all the ancillary money comes from the fact that he's a great basketball player, no doubt about that.

You have to be pretty darn smart to the command the game that way he has. Also, most of that money hasn't even come from sports. From business contracts, sponsorships, the guy is learning Mandarin, he's a business man. So please, the guy is hardly an idiot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 12:47:09 AM »
I'm only slightly less attracted to LeBron than I am Bundchen. I have no idea who gave the queers who run the fashion industry the idea that average, red-blooded males are turned on by women who resemble starving 16-year-old Swedish boys.  ::)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 01:56:30 AM »
I'm only slightly less attracted to LeBron than I am Bundchen. I have no idea who gave the queers who run the fashion industry the idea that average, red-blooded males are turned on by women who resemble starving 16-year-old Swedish boys.  ::)

how about starving 18 year old swedish girls?