Author Topic: Very evil U.S. Jewboy appointed to investigate Israel  (Read 2737 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Very evil U.S. Jewboy appointed to investigate Israel
« on: March 27, 2008, 06:59:20 AM »
Israel should leave the united moslem controlled nations

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1206446111162&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

The United Nations Human Rights Council on Wednesday appointed American Jewish law professor Richard A. Falk - who has compared Israel to the Nazis - as special investigator on Israeli actions in the territories for a six-year term.

'Israel must defend itself on its right to exist'

Falk, who formerly taught international law at Princeton University, replaces South African professor John Dugard, who was an expert on apartheid.

Dugard leaves his post in June after seven years. He made waves when he compared Israeli actions in the territories with apartheid and colonialism.

Falk, in his academic writing, has already stated that a Palestinian holocaust was in the making.

Yitzhak Levanon, ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, spoke against Falk's appointment in an address to the council on Wednesday.

"In a recent article, [Falk] stated that he did not think it to be "an irresponsible overstatement to associate the treatment of Palestinians with the criminalized Nazi record of collective atrocity," Levanon said.

Palestinian walks past West Bank checkpoint; inset: Professor Richard Falk.
Photo: AP
"He has taken part in a UN fact-finding mission which determined that suicide bombings were a valid method of 'struggle,'" Levanon said.

"He has disturbingly charged Israel with 'genocidal tendencies,' and accused it of trying to achieve security through 'state terrorism,'" Levanon said.

"Someone who has publicly and repeatedly stated such views cannot possibly be considered independent, impartial or objective," Levanon said.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Very evil U.S. Jewboy appointed to investigate Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »
"That is an idea so ridiculous that only an academician could believe it."

--George Orwell

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »
"That is an idea so ridiculous that only an academician could believe it."

--George Orwell
Very true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »
I agree!  Israel should pull out of the UN!  I don't even know why Canada or the U.S. are still a part of the UN!  Only reason I can think of is that we supply the UN with the most troops and the most weapons.  Without us, they would crumble.  The UN takes all the fun out of running a country!  Let's get rid of it!  Who's with me?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:58:58 PM »

Israel doesn't have to let him enter Israel, do they?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 03:00:52 PM »

Israel doesn't have to let him enter Israel, do they?
No

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 06:32:03 PM »
A Kike always sells out the Jews for a good paycheck.  You just knew they could find a Jew to do their dirty work.  We have a Kike for a prime minister who sells out Jews for a good paycheck.

I know if Chaim were prime minister of Israel he would ban this little creep from Israel.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »
Whats with the language used? Jewboy, kike? I dont think these are necessary to convery the message.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »
Mord, this kike looks like a homosexual.  I'm not just saying that because he's a kike. I'll bet he's got some real skeletons in his closet.  Wouldn't it be great if we found out some embarrassing information on him, and put it out all over the internet.  Could you imagine if Chaim had this guy's ex boyfriend on his TV show.