Author Topic: OBAMMIE SLURS THE WONDERFUL ITALIAN CULTURE, MY CULTURE  (Read 6400 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
OBAMMIE SLURS THE WONDERFUL ITALIAN CULTURE, MY CULTURE
« on: March 27, 2008, 06:39:49 PM »
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200803/POL20080326a.html

While my people were building a rich history, where the Renaissance  came from,  where the arts such as Michael Angelo and Leonardo created wonder.  While my people were trashed on when they came to this country and still they didn't let that effect them they still showed what human beings they were.  When they left the old world they left it to discover a better home for them and for their family.  This low animal is no where in the same league as what the Italians brought to the world..

Science, arts, music, history, fine food, fine wine, beautiful women,  one of them discovered this side of the world.   So that animal can kiss my typical white Italian ass.. Oh wait nevermind I don't want African diseases on me.

Where is the outrage on "Stereotyping"?

So Obama adds Italians to his hatred.  What else the Irish? The Chinese?  The Native Americans??

Oh and by the way..  This is Italy... Not Kenya where they still throw feces at each other

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZM00U135Qk&feature=related Where my ancestors came from.. Bella Napoli

Bella Italia.. And it sure is  3 parts it is a beautiful country

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7fjUoWa84Q&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mypA_zyKW24&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jyjyuzlepVQ&feature=related

Now compare this to the savages in Kenya or closer  DEEEEEE troit

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OBAMMIE SLURS THE WONDERFUL ITALIAN CULTURE, MY CULTURE
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

The Italians are a brilliant, incredibly talented nation with a spectacular history.

So, of course, these simian primates who have no history are burning with envy.

Did you see how Obama's "pastor" said that the Italians were "rich white people" and that the crucification was an "Italian lynching"? I hope Italians don't vote for this animal.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 07:56:26 PM »
I encourage all Italians in this forum tell your Paizons what this animal said about our people he says the same about Jews and anyone who happens to be decent.  Of course I am pissed about this.  This filthy animal compares his barbaric Kenya Idy Amin cesspool to what the Italians gave to the world?

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
Did you see how Obama's "pastor" said that the Italians were "rich white people" and that the crucification was an "Italian lynching"? I hope Italians don't vote for this animal.

"Yeah, you Italians be killin' da brodda Jesus. He a black man, UMM HMM."

They say Jesus was black. What morons they are. Maybe they thought he was a "Black Hebro".

If they are so Anti-Semitic, why would they be concerned about the killing of a Jew. So I guess they have to claim Jesus was black to get around that.

They have nothing of their own that they have to steal every idea from everyone else.

Remember the Honeymooners of the 1950's?  They air the re runs ever Jan. 1st.  And then came Honeymooners the movie  everyone of them were Jungle savages..

I doubt that Jackie Gleason was that dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »
It is really sad to see that Obama his church and its Reverend are all getting a pass by the liberal media and a good part of the American population on this Wright issue. If this was a white guy running and he was in the same position as Obama he would have had to withdraw from the race. I am very sad to see that the American people have become so complacent on issues like this. Pastor Manning a black minister up in Harlem NY is begging reasonable black and white folks not to put Obama in power. Polls show that Obamas positions may be a big factor in the general elections however the simple fact that he would even make it to that point with what we know about him is distressing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »
If any white people still has the need to vote for this scumbag then they deserve everything they get.  We should put this issue on Jews Against Obama as well cause he goes on and attack everyone.  And remember he called Rev Wrong his "Uncle" So would nephew Obammie isn't that far from this.

They really offer nothing to society.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 08:15:01 PM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

The Italians are a brilliant, incredibly talented nation with a spectacular history.

So, of course, these simian primates who have no history are burning with envy.

Of course its envy, its 2008 and if you compare African countries to Italy there is a huge difference.  Like for one Italy has evolved.  The only blacks you find in some Italian cities well when I was there, come from African countries and they are pimps, hookers, drug dealers, they got AIDS and offer nothing for anyone.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »

"Yeah, you Italians be killin' da brodda Jesus. He a black man, UMM HMM."

They say Jesus was black. What morons they are. Maybe they thought he was a "Black Hebro".

If they are so Anti-Semitic, why would they be concerned about the killing of a Jew. So I guess they have to claim Jesus was black to get around that.

They have nothing of their own that they have to steal every idea from everyone else.

Remember the Honeymooners of the 1950's?  They air the re runs ever Jan. 1st.  And then came Honeymooners the movie  everyone of them were Jungle savages..

If Obama becomes president G-d forbid they can film a remake of The Planet of The Apes right in the White House. Between him and the cabenet he will put in place it will be a full cast of apes.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »

I didn't understand either.  Why were they black?  I always thought the Honeymooners had a white cast.  So, only blacks can say "Pow!  Straight to the moon!"  Is that right?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »
You do know that Napoli is the Detriot of Italy right?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »
Not the Naples I been

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »
Not the Naples I been
Well let me tell you, Naples is a rough rough city. Worse than Detriot. It's controlled by the Camorra.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »
Not the Naples I been
Well let me tell you, Naples is a rough rough city. Worse than Detriot. It's controlled by the Camorra.
I don't know Detroit is full of monkey's and muzzies how could Naples be worse than that ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »
Nothing is wrong with Naples, I been there and for one thing they dont have jungle bruddahs running loose there are no car jackings, no gang bangers so I wouldnt call it the Deeeee troit of Italy.  Besides I been through Italy comparing the 2 there is no comparison

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »
Not the Naples I been
I don't know Detroit is full of monkey's and muzzies how could Naples be worse than that ???

I have been there a few times.
I don't get the comparison either.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
Nothing is wrong with Naples, I been there and for one thing they dont have jungle bruddahs running loose there are no car jackings, no gang bangers so I wouldnt call it the Deeeee troit of Italy.  Besides I been through Italy comparing the 2 there is no comparison
I've been there too and believe me it's worse, for a very simple reason; the Camorra. They control everything in Naples. The Camorra is notorious throughout Italy for it's violence in Naples.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »
I've been there too and believe me it's worse, for a very simple reason; the Camorra. They control everything in Naples. The Camorra is notorious throughout Italy for it's violence in Naples.

Oh give me a break, there is absolutly zero into compare the 2.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 09:41:17 PM »

Oh give me a break, there is absolutly zero into compare the 2.
The Camorra controls the city. It's controlled by the Camorra (the Mafia in Naples).

Here's just one example of the extent of violence with the Camorra, there was a feud between clans in a neighborhood called Scampia that left 300 people dead, this isn't a joke.

Also take in to the fact that Naples is always in the news for garbage. Garbage piles up in Naples. The Camorra owns the contracts and profits from not collecting any garbage. Just last year the U.S Embassy in Rome warned Americans not to go to Naples because of the health risk. The army was sent in to clean up the trash, THE ARMY! This is suppose to be a first world country.

I could list a million more things, the city has it's problems but the people are great just like anywhere else in Italy.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200803/POL20080326a.html

While my people were building a rich history, where the Renaissance  came from,  where the arts such as Michael Angelo and Leonardo created wonder.  While my people were trashed on when they came to this country and still they didn't let that effect them they still showed what human beings they were.  When they left the old world they left it to discover a better home for them and for their family.  This low animal is no where in the same league as what the Italians brought to the world..

Science, arts, music, history, fine food, fine wine, beautiful women,  one of them discovered this side of the world.   So that animal can kiss my typical white Italian donkey.. Oh wait nevermind I don't want African diseases on me.

Where is the outrage on "Stereotyping"?

So Obama adds Italians to his hatred.  What else the Irish? The Chinese?  The Native Americans??

Oh and by the way..  This is Italy... Not Kenya where they still throw feces at each other

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZM00U135Qk&feature=related Where my ancestors came from.. Bella Napoli

Bella Italia.. And it sure is  3 parts it is a beautiful country

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7fjUoWa84Q&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mypA_zyKW24&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jyjyuzlepVQ&feature=related

And you forgot Alyssa Milano. O0 :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 09:44:13 PM »
I can rest assure you I never felt any problems over there, and as far as the "Mafia" goes as I said give me a break,, If anything the culture of Italy is spectacular.  And again there is no comparing that to say a devistated American city that has 3rd world zulus running rampet

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »
MW, please tell me you don't know of Italians who will be supporting the Buboma plague.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 09:46:51 PM »
Sorry to Break up the ALL the Fun in this discussion....
    MW, this is the Perfect Time to Begin the 'ITALIANS AGAINST OBAMA' Campaign...  O0

BTW, you can't compare DEEtroit with Naples, its like comparing rotten apples with sweet Florida oranges.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 09:49:06 PM »
http://www.travelplan.it/naples_guide_history_culture.htm
That is Naples

http://www.shrinkingcities.com/detroit.0.html?&L=1
Thats Detroit,, you still compare? Then you need to examine your head

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »
Ari, none that I know of but still there are stupid people out there I would like to have that though "Italians Against Obama"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 10:00:28 PM »
I can rest assure you I never felt any problems over there, and as far as the "Mafia" goes as I said give me a break,, If anything the culture of Italy is spectacular.  And again there is no comparing that to say a devistated American city that has 3rd world zulus running rampet
Well that's the point of the Camorra, it doesn't affect tourists like you and me, it affects the local people living there.

http://www.travelplan.it/naples_guide_history_culture.htm
That is Naples

http://www.shrinkingcities.com/detroit.0.html?&L=1
Thats Detroit,, you still compare? Then you need to examine your head

That's quite unfair though, you have to atleast be balanced. You showed me ghettos of Detriot and then the tourist Naples.

Here a clip of Scampia, one of Naples' ghettos:

^ Camorra controlled neighborhood

Formely known as "1986"