Author Topic: OBAMMIE SLURS THE WONDERFUL ITALIAN CULTURE, MY CULTURE  (Read 6383 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OBAMMIE SLURS THE WONDERFUL ITALIAN CULTURE, MY CULTURE
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »
So Obama's Pastor called the Italian people 'garlic noses'  :::D
Is it any wonder, with the stench and evil of those people, that we would need garlic.
Maybe I should start wearing a string of garlic around my neck...at least until the race to the Presidency is over.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »
I can rest assure you I never felt any problems over there, and as far as the "Mafia" goes as I said give me a break,, If anything the culture of Italy is spectacular.  And again there is no comparing that to say a devistated American city that has 3rd world zulus running rampet
Well that's the point of the Camorra, it doesn't affect tourists like you and me, it affects the local people living there.

http://www.travelplan.it/naples_guide_history_culture.htm
That is Naples

http://www.shrinkingcities.com/detroit.0.html?&L=1
Thats Detroit,, you still compare? Then you need to examine your head

That's quite unfair though, you have to atleast be balanced. You showed me ghettos of Detriot and then the tourist Naples.

Here a clip of Scampia, one of Naples' ghettos:

^ Camorra controlled neighborhood

My family came from there and there was no problem then and no problem now, everyone lived in fishing communities and still the city strived and you can't really compare what the "Mafia" does cause every country has its share of certain individuals.  And those slums of Detroits are the slums of all major u.s. cities that has these living in these cities
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »
So Obama's Pastor called the Italian people 'garlic noses'  :::D
Is it any wonder, with the stench and evil of those people, that we would need garlic.
Maybe I should start wearing a string of garlic around my neck...at least until the race to the Presidency is over.  ;)
Richard Pryor use to say "Garlic keeps the spooks and most people away" ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »
So Obama's Pastor called the Italian people 'garlic noses'  :::D
Maybe I should start wearing a string of garlic around my neck...at least until the race to the Presidency is over.  ;)
Richard Pryor use to say "Garlic keeps the spooks and most people away" ;)
He was probably right!

Good thinking!  Maybe I should just take to wearing it permanently.
It may be even more necessary after the election.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 10:35:10 PM »
I can rest assure you I never felt any problems over there, and as far as the "Mafia" goes as I said give me a break,, If anything the culture of Italy is spectacular.  And again there is no comparing that to say a devistated American city that has 3rd world zulus running rampet
Well that's the point of the Camorra, it doesn't affect tourists like you and me, it affects the local people living there.

That is Naples

That's quite unfair though, you have to atleast be balanced. You showed me ghettos of Detriot and then the tourist Naples.

My family came from there and there was no problem then and no problem now, everyone lived in fishing communities and still the city strived and you can't really compare what the "Mafia" does cause every country has its share of certain individuals.  And those slums of Detroits are the slums of all major u.s. cities that has these living in these cities
The video talks about the designer drug problem. I am sure the video is being filmed in the worst part of town. As a person who has gone into rough parts of New York City that place in Naples looks quite tame to me. Most major cities in the world have sections like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »
The "Mafia" for sure would never put up with this mongoloid
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 07:05:30 AM »
I'v been to Italy and Sicily and i never felt in danger of a drive by shooting or the cammora.The only danger i felt was from drivers who are a little enthusiac to make traffic lights
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »

That is Naples

My family came from there and there was no problem then and no problem now, everyone lived in fishing communities and still the city strived and you can't really compare what the "Mafia" does cause every country has its share of certain individuals.  And those slums of Detroits are the slums of all major u.s. cities that has these living in these cities
How can you say there is no problem with all the things I've just told you? You're ignoring what's going on. Here's another for you: The Prime Minister considered sending the army to Naples to tackle the upsurge of violence
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/10/31/europe/EU_GEN_Italy_Naples_Violence.php

Now you would think Naples has a problem with violence if the army was considered, they didn't even bother with the Carabinieri.

I'v been to Italy and Sicily and i never felt in danger of a drive by shooting or the cammora.The only danger i felt was from drivers who are a little enthusiac to make traffic lights
Why would the Camorra target tourists? People like you and me aren't affected by them. It's the 80% of Napoletano small businesses who pay protection rackets and other people of Naples that need to worry about them.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 10:14:14 AM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »
So he hates Rome, Italy and Jews.... and he only loves Blacks. Maybe he should boyccott Italian and Jewish culture..... just stop reading and writing to begin with. Alphabeth is Latin and derived from Hebrew.
Damn "pastor" Wright and Obama.
Am Israel Chai...e Vivva Italia!!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »
Could you imagine a world that consists of only the Pastor Wrongs and Obamanations?  :o
I can think of something worse then a Camorra ridden neighborhood.  ;)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 11:12:39 AM »
Full metal jacket, why are you making these ridiculous comparisons?

Are 70% of Naples babies illegitimate? According to the U.S. Census, 70% of black babies are illegitimate.

Do a majority of Naples males have criminal records? A majority of black males do.

Will a majority of Naples males spend time in prison? A majority of black males will.

Do 94% of Naples residents vote for Nazis? 94% of blacks voted for the black Hitler Jesse Jackson when he ran for president, while Jackson had what he called a "sacred covenant" with Louis Farakhan.

To compare a beautiful city like Naples with a bestial jungle like Detroit is absurd.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »
I been saying the same thing and this guy is out of his mind.  Are you a black ghetto defender FMJ?

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
Full metal jacket, why are making these ridiculous comparisons?

Are 70% of Naples babies illegitimate? According to the U.S. Census, 70% of black babies are illegitimate.

Do a majority of Naples males have criminal records? A majority of black males do.

Will a majority of Naples males spend time in prison? A majority of black males will.

Do 94% of Naples residents vote for Nazis? 94% of blacks voted for the black Hitler Jesse Jackson when he ran for president, while Jackson had what he called a "sacred covenant" with Louis Farakhan.

To compare a beautiful city like Naples with a bestial jungle like Detroit is absurd.
I said Naples is the Detriot of Italy, not that Naples is Detriot, there is a difference. Naples has huge problems, you need to visit there to understand. And I'm not talking about just visiting downtown Naples and the sea front, Naples is much bigger than a tourist zone.

Take a look at this recent article; one of Naples' biggest exports Mozzarella is now getting contaminated by Camorra's grip on the city's garbage contracts.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/big-cheeses-of-crime-get-mozzarella-a-bad-name/2008/03/28/1206207408610.html
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2008, 11:22:36 AM »
As newman says you comparing rotten apples to sweet oranges.  Has the people of Italy ever made remarks saying quote and I  hate using this language "GD" grr hate saying it.. America, your comparison is beyond ridiculous and the Camorra doesn't represent Naples or anywhere else in Italy, how ever dirty ghettos and filth represents these cities in the US that has been over run by these savages.

First thing people associate any Italian city they associate it as spectacular

Associate Detroit, Newark, D.C., New Orleans, L.A. Many section of NY, and words would be  A PIG PEN, A DUMP

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »
Full metal jacket, why are making these ridiculous comparisons?

I said Naples is the Detriot of Italy, not that Naples is Detriot, there is a difference. Naples has huge problems, you need to visit there to understand. And I'm not talking about just visiting downtown Naples and the sea front, Naples is much bigger than a tourist zone.

Take a look at this recent article; one of Naples' biggest exports Mozzarella is now getting contaminated by Camorra's grip on the city's garbage contracts.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/big-cheeses-of-crime-get-mozzarella-a-bad-name/2008/03/28/1206207408610.html

Are you semi insane?  I been through out both countries and I love the United States and I love Italy, but it is saddening what has happened to a beautiful country like the United States, out founding fathers gave us a gift and it is being returned to them into a nightmare.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
this is the Perfect Time to Begin the 'ITALIANS AGAINST OBAMA' Campaign...  O0

O0 Right!
Well, I'm not Italian but I will gladly support "Italians Against obama"

Mills, you don't have to be Italian to support "Italians Against Obama". We really should start an "Italians Against Obama" group.

Look at the double standard of the vicious news media: Obama and his savage "pastor" preach anti-Italian, anti-white and anti-Semitic bigotry, and yet the media still wants to make Obama president of the United States, G-d forbid. But if a white person tells the TRUTH about blacks, the media destroys them.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »
this is the Perfect Time to Begin the 'ITALIANS AGAINST OBAMA' Campaign...  O0

O0 Right!
Well, I'm not Italian but I will gladly support "Italians Against obama"

Mills, you don't have to be Italian to support "Italians Against Obama". We really should start an "Italians Against Obama" group.

Look at the double standard of the vicious news media: Obama and his savage "pastor" preach anti-Italian, anti-white and anti-Semitic bigotry, and yet the media still wants to make Obama president of the United States, G-d forbid. But if a white person tells the TRUTH about blacks, the media destroys them.

Absolutely correct, Chaim O0 O0 O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »
Look what they did about Imus and I dont even like him but he has free speech? Or cause he is white thats not allowed

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2008, 01:20:53 PM »
I think he should set his aspirations a little lower about getting into the White House.
Like perhaps pushing around a mop and bucket.

Oh snap!!  Call me a hypocrite.

Besides the White House doesnt need ghetto blasters.

Anyway, theres a reason its called the WHITE House.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »
Ive been to italy, It is one of the most amazing countries.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 04:01:26 AM »
Allot of blacks believe in a fairy tale land that never existed that they believe was the most superior civilization called Kemet which could be there excuse for slurring Italians.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 04:08:24 AM »
Blacks think that everything was originally invented in Africa. I wonder why they can't even produce toiled paper there now. The only thing they can invent is Aids.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2008, 12:11:53 PM »
Of course they are jealous of Italians, like they are jealous of everyone else.. Remember in Brooklyn blacks were burning down Korean own groceries.. Did Koreans own slaves???