Author Topic: Bless my enemies, O Lord  (Read 24905 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bless my enemies, O Lord
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »
Thank you Yacov! :)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »
IMHO. She was pushing Orthodox Christianity.(hard)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »
IMHO. She was pushing Orthodox Christianity.(hard)

I agree! And she was loving our enemies (Moslems), but  she had some very aggressive points towards our friends, Jews!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »
I disagree with her post regarding the Jews.

Jelena is an amazing intellectual. She knows a lot about Orthodoxism.
But I understand her when se says love your enemies.
This must be interpreted correctly. That means that we should not hate all our enemies. We can hate those who have blood on their hands and who give orders to kill the Serbs. Of course you will hate those there is no need to explain that.

But you will not make any progress by hating even the innocent.

We can make fun as much as we can but this is a rule of the new testament.
We must not make fun of those rules! Because we do not understand this correctly this testifies the fact how far away we really are from our religion.

I think that is a shame

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »
i agree with Dalmacia  ^
                               l

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
  I understand that, BUT we don't hate the innocent enemies! they are NOT our enemies! I think this is very clear among our members!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »
  I understand that, BUT we don't hate the innocent enemies! they are NOT our enemies! I think this is very clear among our members!

I really hope that that is clear.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »
I hope that you live a good life Jelena, and do not forget,
I, a Catholic from West-Europe, do not hate you or any Orthodox Christians.
I hope the day will come that all Europeans and Jews are united.

The Nations need more women like you.

Indeed, you don't need to hate your muslims over there,
with love you can't defeat them too.
You can make more children than them, so that they can't outbreed you.

Good luck, and thanks for your contribution on the forum.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

I really hope that that is clear.
How can you trust a muslim, that is very peaceful, makes children here, and adapts himself very good at our social norms etc,...?
You never know, that he will join the muslims that want to take over Europe, once they are a majority.
Therefore, no muslim is innocent.
They are enemies, even if they choose to be our friends.
The only thing they can do, to become friends, is to convert away from Islam to Atheism, or Christianity, or better, to return to their Islam countries.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »
  Again this issue is worthless regarding how guilty and how innocent one Muslim can be! If one Muslim wants me to convert to Islam, he IS my enemy! If He wants my country, he is my Enemy! If he wants me dead, He is my enemy! Therefore, I can't hate one innocent child for example! even he/she will grow and will want me dead, as long as he is a child I can't hate him!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »
  Again this issue is worthless regarding how guilty and how innocent one Muslim can be! If one Muslim wants me to convert to Islam, he IS my enemy! If He wants my country, he is my Enemy! If he wants me dead, He is my enemy! Therefore, I can't hate one innocent child for example! even he/she will grow and will want me dead, as long as he is a child I can't hate him!

That I disagree with. Children of muslim-immigrants are our future enemies.
Only exceptions will choose our side.
In fact less children choose our side then the elderly. Look at the Paris' riots...

Therefore alien kids are not friends, but potential enemies, and must be dealt with accordingly.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
well to tell you the truth,catholics aren't that better then muslims(now i don't mean every catholic,i mean the high-ups,with the pope on the throne)tho they work with stealth and manipulation,result is,we have croats killing atleest 1 mil serbs in the lsat 100 yeas
Ither u turn to Catholicism,or you imigrate,or you are fisicaly eraticated(sry 4 my bad spelling once again)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
the point isn't racial,its cultural!!!!!If its parent doesn't teach it to h8 lets say america or serbia or israel,it wont!most probably

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »

In fact less children choose our side then the elderly. Look at the Paris' riots...

Therefore alien kids are not friends, but potential enemies, and must be dealt with accordingly.

How can you hate a child??? I understand that he will grow up and he will be your enemy one day, BUT hating children isn't it a sin? I know G-d loves children!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »

How can you hate a child??? I understand that he will grow up and he will be your enemy one day, BUT hating children isn't it a sin? I know G-d loves children!

I don't hate children of muslims in ther own country, but here in Europe, they are growing faster than our population.
This means, that the current muslim-baby-boomers, will be killing me, and my future family.

They are enemies of Europe, and must be deported men/women and children.
Idem with blacks.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »

I don't hate children of muslims in ther own country, but here in Europe, they are growing faster than our population.
This means, that the current muslim-baby-boomers, will be killing me, and my future family.

They are enemies of Europe, and must be deported men/women and children.
Idem with blacks.

I agree with that! This situation is the same as in Kosovo! They came in, and never left the land of Kosovo! But for that children are NOt guilty! Islamic religion is guilty and the people who supports it!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »

Just like I can't hate bacterias or mosquitoes,  nor do I hate Islam, but for my survival it needs to be dealt with. And because muslims are indeed human rather than vermin, We mustn't slay those who are not actively slaying us (collateral damage excluded).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 04:28:29 PM by zelhar »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:35 PM »

Just like I can't hate bacterias or mosquitoes,  nor do I hate Islam, but for my survival it needs to be dealt with. And because muslims are indeed human rather than vermin, We mustn't slay those who are not actively slaying us (collateral damage excluded).

I think hating the children is a sin! G-d loves children!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
well to tell you the truth,catholics aren't that better then muslims(now i don't mean every catholic,i mean the high-ups,with the pope on the throne)tho they work with stealth and manipulation,result is,we have croats killing atleest 1 mil serbs in the lsat 100 yeas
Ither u turn to Catholicism,or you imigrate,or you are fisicaly eraticated(sry 4 my bad spelling once again)

Catholiscs give instructions to the Muslims to invade Serbian lands..

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2008, 04:32:04 PM »

I AM ABSOLUTELY AGAINST HURTING CHILDREN,  And I try not to hate anyone, and never act by hate. Can I be more clear?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »

I AM ABSOLUTELY AGAINST HURTING CHILDREN,  And I try not to hate anyone, and never act by hate. Can I be more clear?

That's better!!! :P :P :P :)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
I never used HATE!
My parents  are Serbs from Montenegro,we are more Tanach,so they said for Serbs from Montenegro!
I wish Jelena Serb(if she is Serb) all the best in the future.I hope she  she finds forum that suits her needs to love Muslim. :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:01:06 PM by Boyana »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »
I never used HATE!
My parents  are Serbs from Montenegro,we are more Tanach ,so they said for Serbs from Montenegro!
I wish Jelena Serb(if she is Serb) all the best in the future.I hope she  she finds forum that suits her needs to love Muslim. :-* :-*

... -.-"             anywayz,Montenegro IS Serbia!and its Crna Gora or Zeta :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »
This thread was interesting but getting more boring by the second! :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008, 06:21:47 PM »
This thread was interesting but getting more boring by the second! :)

why? :)