Poll

Who is more dangerous in the long run?

Extremist Muzzies who say they'll kill you
5 (20%)
Moderate Muzzies who say they love you
20 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: Extremist VS Moderate  (Read 2809 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
POLL: Extremist VS Moderate
« on: March 30, 2008, 06:03:01 AM »
I say the moderates because they lie to gain favor and become part of your society until they are numerous enough to take over your country.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:04:38 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: POLL: Extremist VS Moderate
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 06:33:50 AM »
They're the same the later are just more cuning and use taqiya; of course I voted second. Chaim said too that FATAH is more dangerous than HAMAS.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 06:43:59 AM »
Niether.

The biggest danger is idiotic liberals who;
(a) think the first lot are only a minority and
(b) believe the second lot.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 07:28:14 AM »
Moderate, everyone to confesses to love the world are all evil buggers in the long run. At Extremists are honest about their agenda.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 08:34:53 AM »
Moderate would be most dangerous... but generally speaking ALL musslims are!
Moderates are getting support from Leftist Liberals, that makes them more and more powerful and legitimizes their struggle in the western culture.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 11:51:15 AM »
First, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. What is considered a modearate muslim is just one who has not actually committeed homicide or publicly called for it though they are just an imams instruction or a Friday sermon away from joining the extremist group.

Newman is absolutely right, liberals are our biggest enemy because they appease and enable the muslim enemy. There are two kiinds of liberals, the closeted commie liberals who believe that some kind of unholy alliance with the islamists will somehow benefit them while going on attack against Judaism and Christianity because they believe that will endear them to the muslims who consider these two religions their biggest enemies while in fact it is with these two religions that liberals will be left alone for the most part to continue on with all their perversities as long as they carry it out amongst themselves.
The other liberal type are those who really believe in that Pepsi I'd like to Teach the World to Sing commericial Utopia, i.e. Brain Dead.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »
I'm gogn to say the extremists

why?  Because they are currently the majority.

And if they are truely the small minority..Their minority out number our majority...

It's not the moderates that i'm worried about anymore.  The moderates will die just as heinously as the extremists because eventually people will act out of anger towards teh muzzies and be indiscriminate with who they go after..and it will serve teh moderates right for doing nothing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »
I think the lying Muzzies are more dangerous. But they are the minority.

The wasp majority of Muzzies is straight forward  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
If they are Muslims they will kill us there is no such thing as extremist or moderate they are Muslims... Thats like saying partly pregnant,, either you are or you are not
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
If they are Muslims they will kill us there is no such thing as extremist or moderate they are Muslims... Thats like saying partly pregnant,, either you are or you are not
I guess what he was refering to are those who openly say what their intentions are and those who hide it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »
I know but some people out there really try to seperate "extremist" from "moderate" muzzies there isn't a difference.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »
they are all bad  but the one who lie is the more dangerous one

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »
Who is more dangerous in the long run?
a) Extremist Muzzies who say they'll kill you NO
b)  Moderate Muzzies who say they love you NO
answer:
c)  The non-reproducing whites in the Western World. YES
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »
There are no "moderate" Muslims.

A "moderate" Muslim is just a Muslim who fully supports jihad, but when speaking to 'infidels' always end each of their statements with the English 'conjunctive' but!...

Examples:

1-"Of course we do not approve of using violence against innocents, but!...it is the Fakestinians who are the real victims of "Zionist Occupation"...

2-"Islam does not allow the use of these terrorist acts!...but!... you have to understand "why" the Fakestinians have no other option but to..."

3-"Suicide is completely forbidden in Islam, but!...the willingness of little Muslim children to strap on devices and kill themselves is because "the Zionists" have given them no other option!..."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »
Moderate vs. Extreme  ...   to be or not to be

Moderate people -  i.e. those who are willing to live without fighting for their people/family/town/nation/world - will be colonised by stronger people.
The 3d world laughs with all of our military capabilities, because they know, our civilisation does not reproduce itself enough to secure a hegemony in the coming decades and centuries.

The bloodlines , the cultural or religious heritage of those who are moderate are going to be crushed by those who are more extreme.
Whatever is moderate, looses the fight between nations, and disappears.
It is a question of keeping the amount of aliens under control between your borders.

"to be, or not to be"

The only thing we can do , is weaken the 3d world to a degree, that they are totally harmless for us.
This can be done easily, but we lost the fighting spirit after WWI and WWII, the cold war,...
Instead, we let them colonise us, as a means of upholding our short-term economical status-quo.
The multinational corporations are indeed, as Chaim calls them :  "multinational corpertraitors".

The USA's "war on terrorism" is a disaster. We are digging our own graves with making the wrong strategic choices to ensure our survival.

Much of the European, African, American and west-Asian Gentiles who are aware of this, blame "the JOOOOZ" an the "Jewish conspiracies" for all failing of state power to secure our survival.

The truth of the matter is, is that also the Jews face the same danger of extinction since the beginning of the known history, and that they made some serious mistakes before, during and after WWII, to secure their own postion in the world.
The Iranians, the Saudis, and Hezbollah and HAMAS laugh with the IDF.
Strange enough, Zionism and White Nationalism seem unable to win the hearths and minds of the people in the Western World.
Much White Nationalists think the USA is in Iraq for the sake of Israel...
Why didn't they send these troops to Iran, Jordan or Saudi-Arabia then?
We must define our needs, what needs to be done to ensure the freedom of our people, and we must be everything but moderate, to pursue this goal.

The non-white immigration of the past 50 years,  and the non-white 3d world immigrants that are reproducing 2-3-4 times our rate, will lead to a minority of whites in all countries in the world that were formally predominantly white by the year 2050.
This will inevitably lead to a extinction of the white race as we know today. That is something we may never let happen, as this is a true Holocaust for our people. In any case, if we don't eliminate the tread from [censored], the arabs, the asians, the south-americans, than only non-white races will exist.
Jews, who think this new Holocaust is a Divine revenge for the numerous pogroms and Holocaust done by the "Christian" people, is in their advantage, are probably right, but should not forget that the Israeli face similar problems in the nearby future. Therefore, it is better that unity exists between the nations of people from European descent and the Jewish nation. Or do Jews want to become the next victim?

Vice versa, it would be completely counterproductive for "White Nationalists" to collaborate with Arabs, to destroy the Jewish Nation.
As Israel falls, the next target will be us.

White people are going to be annihilated if non-whites become a majority. Therefore we must preemptively mass-deport them back, or if revolt breaks out, we must mass-eliminate them.

We must not hate each-other, but respect each-other, and that means that Jews, Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Africans must not marry, not mix the bloodlines, not have so-called Multi-cultural countries, but must mutually agree to prevent the outbreeding -call it colonisation- of each-other.

Arabs should respect the fact, that the foundation of their religion is Jewish, and be grateful for this, and allow the Jews to inhabit their land.
After all, if muslims claim to believe that allah = god, then why does one god wishes the Jews to live in Israel, and the other god wishes the destruction of the Jewish Nation. Can this be the same god?  Arabs should have the moral politeness, to acknowledge, that the foundations of Islam or lies, hate, and jealousy, given by satan to the hitler of 1400 years ago: the demon mohammed.
Western Christianity, Atheism or Hedonism and Judaism can probably more easily coexists in their separate states, if the Churches accept a minority status of their monks and priests in Israel, or even an expulsion, and Israel invites all Jews to return the the land, and denounces all state support from USA, Germany etc.
That would also give the opportunity for Israel to get rid of the Bolshevik economy, and become truly independent from Christian countries.
Maybe this is a Utopia, maybe there will always be war.

There is no other way than race segregation, prohibiting race mixing, deport muslims, arabs or north-africans, pakistanis, or ethiopians,
and ultimately, we need to use effective methods to reduce the 3d world population growth in the Western World , and in the 3d world.

The Aids-virus, as horrible as it may sound, is beneficial for us. It keeps the hordes of black savages under control. And that's already a tiny step in the good direction....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 12:19:16 AM »
I know but some people out there really try to seperate "extremist" from "moderate" muzzies there isn't a difference.

Exactly, I don't know any muSSlim Nazi moderate that has love for the jewish people. They all hate the jews no matter what circumstance. Unless you were formely a muSSlim and hate with a passion iSSlam and no longer practice the religion and despise anyone who practices it, and become pro-Israel, Kahanist and righteous in another religion like Christianity or Judaism then and only then I may change my mind.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 01:09:02 AM »

Exactly, I don't know any muSSlim Nazi moderate that has love for the jewish people. They all hate the jews no matter what circumstance. Unless you were formely a muSSlim and hate with a passion iSSlam and no longer practice the religion and despise anyone who practices it, and become pro-Israel, Kahanist and righteous in another religion like Christianity or Judaism then and only then I may change my mind.
I remember an old tunesian man, in a cafe, arguing (shouting) against all his muzz-friends, that he found the Jews then times better then the arabs, and that he respected them even more then muslims.
Needless to tell you "the moderate" muslims disagreed.
Do not forget that some north-africans berbers hate arabs, for their racist domination after the annexation of their countries!
This guy's name is mohammed and he is actually voting for the Vlaams Belang!  O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
Agree with Ambroix that our superor military which is contantly eroded BTW since nighties will not help us becouse of self hating and/or blind idiot "liberals" in fact comies who whin after every muzie death on Israel or Iraq but choose not to see the crimes of jihadis. There's the NWO/GLOBALIST  "right" - the classic liberals  who will sell muslim and chinese comunists the rope to to hang us all all in mame of progreess and mamon. And last bu not least white nationalist trash  bigots who blame all world problems on "DA JOOS". All this three dominant groups are legacy of monstrous French Revolution which idolised the "enlightened man" as new "G-d". We need other kind of goverment a cross between monarchy, aristocracy and theocracy in the future becouse current form of "democracy" will get us kill. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 05:12:12 AM by Ultra Requete »

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 05:29:41 AM »

It's not only A-rab Israelis of muslim faith but vast mayority of so called "Arab-christians" to:

And finally, Gellhorn spoke with an Italian priest in Acre, who had lived a long time in eretz Israel, observing Arab Christians and Arab Muslims:

" he told me that the [Muslim] Arabs said, 'First we will finish with the Shabbaths, and then with the Sundays'. They never changed their ideas. They went around looking at the women and the houses they would take when they managed to get rid of the Jews and the Christians." (So much for the dhimmi Arab Christian schoolteacher Gellhorn spoke to earlier, parroting the lies of his muslim overlords!).
Now, see what she found out next!
"I asked about the Eichmann trial and the reaction of his Roman Catholic parishioners.
"Well, his Christian Arabs thought Eichmann was right, because the Jews were the enemy of the German state. They were always the enemy of the state; the Pharaohs had to drive them out of Egypt, the Persian King tried to clear them out, Ferdinand and Isabella kicked them out of Spain. No one could live on good terms with them, so Eichmann was right.

(Horrified, really horrified, I said, "Surely that is not a Christian attitude to the most appalling murders we know about?" He found it terribly funny that I should expect a Christian attitude from Arabs.)"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/020432.php

Love your Enemy