Author Topic: Traitors should get death penalty  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
Re: Traitors should get death penalty
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:07:56 PM »
The Woodfords, through a company they owned and operated in Singapore, worked with "others" to sell restricted military and commercial aircraft parts to Iran, considered a serious crime because Iran has been designated as a sponsor for terrorists by the U.S. government, the indictment alleges.
They sold their souls for tremendous wealth.  I'm more than pleased the wife will spend her last years rotting in a tiny jail cell and I hope her husband is caught quickly so he can do the same.  Ft Worth, Texas and Dorset, England will be cleaner places without them.

Hopefully they would reflect on their wrong doings but to be realistic they will most likely only feel deeply, deeply sorry for themselves and for being caught. 
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
Evil. Some of this money grabbing freaks would not only sell their own grandmother, but would sent her by cash on delivery.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
People like that need there throat cut  ;D

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »
I'd be careful with calls for immediate death.

We are not savages. If you take away their money and put them into jail then it will be far more annoying to them. Plus with all the cash you could do a lot of useful things.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 01:00:34 AM »
Evil. Some of this money grabbing freaks would not only sell their own grandmother, but would sent her by cash on delivery.  >:(

These people should be immediately executed! >:(

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 01:07:29 AM »
Yeah, hang 'em high!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!