Author Topic: Hey Everyone! Guess What I Just Did!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hey Everyone! Guess What I Just Did!
« on: March 30, 2008, 01:56:10 PM »
Considering that the My Barack Obama web site allows user groups such as the New Black Panthers and "Free Hamastine" to post on their web site, I decided to put up a page there called "Jews Against Obama."  For a description, I used what I wrote on the new JTF.org home page.  And guess what.  After I clicked on the "submit" button, I got the following message:

This group will be published online once it is approved by a site administrator.

So that only goes to show that their affirmative action Jew hating admins approved the Black Panther group and the Free Hamastine group, those pigs!

Let's see what they do with my Jews Against Obama group. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hey Everyone! Guess What I Just Did!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »
I doubt they will approve it lisa. The muzzy and black panther groups are ones that hussein obama agrees with and supports so no surprise there. I don't think he would like a righteous group like jews against obama.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »
I'm sure they won't approve it.  And that's exactly what I'm trying to demonstrate.  I also want them to know that there are good people who are on to Obama, and who won't fall for this b.s.

Still I think it would be a hoot if we were to all go on there and create anti-Obama groups, just for the purpose of annoying those black moosie admins and driving them crazy. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
I'm sure they won't approve it.  And that's exactly what I'm trying to demonstrate.  I also want them to know that there are good people who are on to Obama, and who won't fall for this b.s.

Still I think it would be a hoot if we were to all go on there and create anti-Obama groups, just for the purpose of annoying those black moosie admins and driving them crazy. 

the sad thing is that all of his admins are deff white and probably jewish or they wouldn't even be able to read.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »
You need to name it something more vague, like "For true Jewish Interest" and the description could be something like "Let's discuss how Obama might take positions on Jewish interests and Israel"

I bet the admins would be fooled by such vagueness then you could fill the group with Jews against Obama stuff until it got taken down.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »
Good point Rubystars.  I'll try that if they don't approve Jews Against Obama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »
Might i suggest when any of you have the opportunity to watch this mini series called "V".    "Human Kind's Last Stand-the original mini series"

You will see parallels to Nazi Germany and parallels of what the Muzzies and haters are beginning to do to us...You will be astounded!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 01:02:59 AM »
You need to name it something more vague, like "For true Jewish Interest" and the description could be something like "Let's discuss how Obama might take positions on Jewish interests and Israel"

I bet the admins would be fooled by such vagueness then you could fill the group with Jews against Obama stuff until it got taken down.

righteous point O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »
This group will be published online once it is approved by a site administrator.

This is great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should make a video, proving that that muslim supports Islamic TERRORIRIST organizations!

Hey...make a group...a group that is a islamic terrorist organization, but dont make it too obvious...so for eg. indonesian muslim terrorist group. This could make for great exposing vidoes!!!!!!!!

send me a pm if you interested ( i sure hope your all interested)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 10:30:52 AM »
Lisa any site you promote, you hear Chaim, I have a long emailing list I will gladly send them out
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!