Author Topic: George Bush is the ...  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
George Bush is the ...
« on: August 31, 2006, 09:59:08 PM »
To me George Bush is now in a tie with Jimmy (where's my peanuts) Carter for the most terrible president we have ever had.  Bush is a joke and he's making this country look like a joke.
The republicans deserve to lose all the elections.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: George Bush is the ...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 10:08:23 PM »
As bad as the Republicans are, the Democrats are worse, which is why I'll always vote third party.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 10:37:04 PM »
I have to respectively disagree with parts of both the previous posts. Indeed Bush is a disappointment to many people who voted for him, myself being one of them. The main reason that is for me is his failure to deal with illegal aliens here and comming. That said Bush has a long decline before he could ever be compaired with the likes of Carter.
The third party thing is OK in theory however most of that bunch has little or no potential of ever gaining office. We end up splitting the Conservative vote and getting a liberal in office  which right now is the last thing we need.
As bad as Bush is the alternatives were far worse.
Johnson Brown I like your picture of the spider monkey in your post. Now you need an interesting quote by the miserable animal. Something fitting.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 10:00:43 AM »
Times were different in the Carter days, but in their own way ways, Carter and Bush are running neck and neck as the worst presidents of all time.

Bush doesnt just have borders as his claim to fame.   He has massive spending that could send us to bankruptcy and his inept war on Islam.  Along with that, there is his huge increase in the size of govt and govt programs.

The man cant even name who the enemy is.  After years of his 'War on Terror' he finally calls them 'Islamofacists' and CAIR hauls him on the carpet for that.  He wont be using that phrase again, any time soon.

As for voting 3rd party-why do we have this 2 party mindset?   Why must it be a Democrat or Republican?  Why not make the minor parties major ones and toss the Dems and Reps into the dust bin of history?

Offline jayson

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 01:21:41 PM »
As for voting 3rd party-why do we have this 2 party mindset?   Why must it be a Democrat or Republican?  Why not make the minor parties major ones and toss the Dems and Reps into the dust bin of history?

It would never happen. If either party saw that a large portion of people... oh sorry, votes.. politicians only see votes, they would absorb those ideals to their platform.

That's why so many third parties, especially the ones that stand for a single issue, gain reputation then die because a major party promises to incorporate those ideals... whether or not they actually do.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 08:47:14 PM »
Johnson Brown,

For me the illegal aliens issue and Bushes misshandling of it thus far is a very big issue to me. Our country is being overrun. 

However.......

I am glad that Bush attacked Iraq on a we think. What exactly did we need to wait for 911 the second. For whatever it was worth Bush took on the weekest link in the Muslim animal chain of evil countries. He and his administration have keep the American people safe since 911. Yes Iran should have been the correct target country however the American people have a hard time dealing with the casualties in this small war. Iran would be much worse since it is a much more organised country. I too am annoyed with his handling of the war because they needed to go in to Iraq stronger and really clean house. In the end they will have to address the Iran problem and this is where the foot hold in Iraq may come in handy.

In the presidents defence it is always easy to criticise after the fact.

Korea is a joke America should just lay cards on the table and tell mentally ill that any perceived attack on the USA or its allies will be met with a decisive counter attack of what ever magnitude needed. All this bargaining and diplomacy makes me sick. If North Korea wants to play with nuclear weapons I would show them a demonstration of the real thing.

As for the Suprime Court lets not jump for joy yet.

And as I repeatedly say what were the alternatives??
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 07:24:36 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »
Our elistist government is so evil... they keep pushing this new world order crap down our throats.

We don't want what they are doing so they force it on us and run propaganda in the schools and media. Most TV is a joke these days.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 11:02:32 PM »
Re:  "...Our elistist government is so evil... they keep pushing this new world order crap down our throats..."

We have no government; the authoritarian entity in power is most definitely not "OUR" government.

The opening sentence to The Declaration Of Independence is my answer to these truly sick maniacs now raping our country.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
dont know what about you, but to me George Bush is the dude who runs Israels "wars" against its arab enemies. he and his condalezze (or how do you write this name??) are practically the leaders of Israel as well..  and thats much worst to the Jewish people than some illegal aliens..  :-\

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 12:16:22 PM »
dont know what about you, but to me George Bush is the dude who runs Israels "wars" against its arab enemies. he and his condalezze (or how do you write this name??) are practically the leaders of Israel as well..  and thats much worst to the Jewish people than some illegal aliens..  :-\

So true... so true... I think that Condoleeza Rice is 10X worse than Bush and she seems to be calling most of the shots in Israel. Even the arabs make fun of her and called her black monkey.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 07:09:54 AM »

So true... so true... I think that Condoleeza Rice is 10X worse than Bush and she seems to be calling most of the shots in Israel. Even the arabs make fun of her and called her black monkey.

I think the dream of Condi Rice is to marry Mahmoud Abbas.  You should see pictures of them together...