Author Topic: Inverted world -- finally a pro-White website that opposes anti-Semitism  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Take a look. Somebody was fed up with David Dukes and started this site.

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/site/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 10:37:34 AM by Carlyle »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Inverted world -- finally a pro-White website that opposes anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »
fabulous to say the very least...just fabulous...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 07:41:31 PM »
I'm impressed

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 08:48:50 PM »
wrote the administrator of the site and told him that I found out from JTF.  Perhaps they will place a link?  I did notice Arutz Sheva there... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »
great site.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »
wrote the administrator of the site and told him that I found out from JTF.  Perhaps they will place a link?  I did notice Arutz Sheva there... ;)
Great idea Marzutra! They look like a good site. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

fake plastic trees

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 02:38:45 PM »

I saw something about JTF in the post commemorating the first week of the site.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 03:01:28 PM »
I didn't know that...

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Inverted world is right.  Anti-semites need to walk the plank in the race realist movement.   Otherwise you can't expect to recruit Jews.  Why would Jews want to stand side by side with Kevin Strom or David Duke?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Thanks for pointing this out Carlyle.  Very interesting site.