Author Topic: DownWithIslam: Thumbs Up  (Read 5818 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
DownWithIslam: Thumbs Up
« on: March 31, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »
I like you bro, glad no one will be banned, you deserve to be here with the rest of us.  I want us to be united.  Soap Opera drama is damaging to the movement.  DWI, you are my brother from another mother and we will stick together like we are brothers to everyone on this forum.

I been busy trying to put an anti Obama Christian website together so I am trying to keep this forum going as well
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: DownWithIslam: Thumbs Up
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »
DWI, you are an awesome guy...glad you are here with us...

and JDL4ever, i am shocked because you have defended my views in the past as well...i do hope that eventually everybody cools down and reconciles.

This forum is a channel for anger and frustration to what's going on in the world so tempers will flare...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »
I just can't trust traitor behavior.  Once that trust is damaged its damaged, and it is is a shame I thought JDL4Ever was sincere.  This is just wrong.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
  JDL4ever helped me last week with banning that BIH Croatian guy who attacked JTF, Serbian Cetnik and me personally! I can't believe he is a traitor! really! could his naivety be involved with this? I mean really, he was a great asset to this forum, how in the world could he do that to Chaim?!?!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
DWI, you are an awesome guy...glad you are here with us...

and JDL4ever, i am shocked because you have defended my views in the past as well...i do hope that eventually everybody cools down and reconciles.

This forum is a channel for anger and frustration to what's going on in the world so tempers will flare...
I hope the same.

I am sad about the development, but I trust in our good Chaim.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 03:02:10 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 03:11:14 PM »
                                                                                                          בס''ד

jdl4ever is NOT a traitor. He did betray our trust as a global moderator, which is bad and I hope he repents for this action. But that does not mean that he is a traitor to the cause, G-d forbid. He just reacted angrily and irrationally because he prefers Yekutiel's leadership to JTF.

jdl4ever also abused his authority as a global moderator by unfairly banning DWI for merely expressing a legitimate opinion. And jdl4ever reacted with a hypocritical double standard by hysterically condemning DWI's legitimate criticism of Yekutiel, but at the same time, jdl4ever did not object to the truly vicious lashon hara (malicious gossip and slander) that is directed against JTF on that pathetic forum. In fact, jdl4ever has now joined in the lashon hara against me personally and against JTF in general.

Although jdl4ever's behavior is hypocritical, irrational and unethical, he is not a traitor. He is not an informer and he does not deliberately want to hurt the cause. Being a traitor, G-d forbid, goes way beyond doing what jdl4ever has done. And I say that even though jdl4ever has tried to shame me in public about events that occurred in my personal life many years ago. And jdl4ever succeeded in shaming and embarrassing me in public, and he had to know that what he mentioned would be deeply embarrassing. jdl4ever's personal attack on me was so vicious that even the admins on that other forum deleted it.

Despite this unfortunate behavior, jdl4ever is not a traitor. But we can never trust him again with any administrative position.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 03:24:31 PM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Ironically, jdl4ever does not agree with some of the most horrific aspects of Yekutiel's forum:

1. jdl4ever claims at least that he disagrees with Yekutiel's decision to defend and honor the traitor, informer and thief Irv Rubin יש''ו שר''י.

2. jdl4ever also has disagreed in the past with the anti-Gentile hatred that is preached on Yekutiel's forum.

3. jdl4ever also admitted on our forum that he believes that Yekutiel does not have the talent or ability to build a mass movement that will change history, and jdl4ever wrote that he believes that I do have the ability to build a mass movement that will change history.

I think jdl4ever will quickly get very bored on that dead forum, and will want to return to this forum. But if he does, he will never have any moderating position. In fact, I know FOR SURE that jdl4ever will get very bored on that dead forum, because even Yekutiel is bored there. Yekutiel practically did not write on the forum for several months.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 03:37:10 PM »
when activity on a forum replaces activity to help Am Yisrael, bad things happen.

This forum is currently more active than kahane.org.
So what? How does that help Jews? How does it save Jewish lives, or fight Israeli Knesset or Arabs? It just lets people take out steam in a non-aggressive, non-threatening, non-effective manner.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
when activity on a forum replaces activity to help Am Yisrael, bad things happen.

So what? How does that help Jews? How does it save Jewish lives, or fight Israeli Knesset or Arabs? It just lets people take out steam in a non-aggressive, non-threatening, non-effective manner.

The Kahane.org forum treats righteous non-Jews horribly.  Your forum treated me--a b'nai noach with legitimate arguments--like a muslim troll.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 03:49:37 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

doom, learn Hebrew and go to our Hebrew forum and go to our Hebrew videos. There you will see for yourself that we are literally saving the souls of thousands of Israeli Jewish teenagers who know NOTHING about Judaism. Israeli teenagers who do not even know that you cannot use the computer on Shabbat, teenagers who have never lit Shabbat candles, teenagers who have never put on tfillin, teenagers who never had a bar mitzvah.

These teenagers do NOT respect the traditional religious movements or parties in Israel, because they consider them to be out of touch with reality.

But the teenagers DO respect the real Kahanists (if you learn Hebrew, you will discover that WE are the real Kahanists). The teenagers love and respect us. Doom, learn Hebrew and you will discover that we have done what no one else could - we have made Kahanism "cool" in their eyes. When you see secular young Jews on our Hebrew forum turning to Judaism and becoming part of the Eretz Yisrael movement, you will NEVER AGAIN say that we are ineffective.

Now what does our English forum have to do with this? Our great English forum members are financing the building of this new exciting movement.

One other thing we're doing that is VITAL to Jewish survival: Barack Hussein Obama supports Muslim terrrorist Iran, which is building nuclear bombs to destroy Israel, G-d forbid. If you don't understand how serious a threat Obama is, then you're blind. We are the ONLY Jewish group that is organized to defeat Obama.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 04:03:46 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »

doom, learn Hebrew and go to our Hebrew forum and go to our Hebrew videos. There you will see for yourself that we are literally saving the souls of thousands of Israeli Jewish teenagers who know NOTHING about Judaism. Israeli teenagers who do not even know that you cannot use the computer on Shabbat, teenagers who have never lit Shabbat candles, teenagers who have never put on tfillin, teenagers who never had a bar mitzvah.

These teenagers do NOT respect the traditional religious movements or parties in Israel, because they consider them to be out of touch with reality.

But the teenagers DO respect the real Kahanists (if you learn Hebrew, you will discover that WE are the real Kahanists). The teenagers love and respect us. Doom, learn Hebrew and you will discover that we have done what no one else could - we have made Kahanism "cool" in their eyes. When you see secular young Jews on our Hebrew forum turning to Judaism and becoming part of the Eretz Yisrael movement, you will NEVER AGAIN say that we are ineffective.

Now what does our English forum have to do with this? Our great English forum members are financing the building of this new exciting movement.

One other thing we're doing that is VITAL to Jewish survival: Barack Hussein Obama supports Muslim terrrorist Iran, which is building nuclear bombs to destroy Israel, G-d forbid. If you don't understand how serious a threat Obama is, then you're blind.

Before Chiam, I was an agnostic who knew nothing of Rabbi Kahane and Judaism.

Now, I am a follower of the Jewish people who considers hinmself a B'nai Noach.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 04:04:35 PM »

doom, learn Hebrew and go to our Hebrew forum and go to our Hebrew videos.

Bravo.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
Chaim I know he is not a traitor, I think a lot of heat went about and cooler heads will prevail just that there is a trust factor when that is damaged it is damaged.  Is it a form of snitching?  In a way I believe so.  I think especially long time devoted members do need the bennefit and I heard all of this andI still don't get this at all.   Too many egos infront of a great aspect.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
This is a sad development. All I can say is thank G-d for Chaim, JTF and our great forum members. All hours of the day our forum is alive and active. Sadly the same can't be said for some other sites ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 08:15:20 PM »
Chaim, please tell kahaneloyalist to knock it off. He is constantly speaking against the "goy" and attacking Christianity, and then claiming most religious Jews agree with him (which is obviously not true). He has been doing this from day one on our forum, and I am rather tired of it. He also is defending Yekutiel right now--go check out my thread protesting DownwithIslam's banning. No other Jewish members here have a beef with Christendom.

I request that you tell him to stop this completely.

Thanks,
Chaimfan

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »
I don't understand why all the sudden there is tension again between JTF and Yekutiel from both sides.

Because of those people on both sides who go and curse at Chaim and Yekutiel and who inflate things unnecessarily. Both sides should control those types, but unfortunatly they are given thumbs up for some reason? For the record I dont agree with bashing either Chaim or Yekutiel, and do not understand why their is this stupid fighting and name bashing, which unfortunatly goes on a lot of times agains't leaders, also Rabbis, and others, and if it happens they should be shut up, not praised.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 09:41:50 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
I don't understand why all the sudden there is tension against between JTF and Yekutiel from both sides.

Because of those people on both sides who go and curse at Chaim and Yekutiel and who inflate things unnecessarily. Both sides should control those types, but unfortunatly they are given thumbs up for some reason? For the record I dont agree with bashing either Chaim or Yekutiel, and do not understand why their is this stupid fighting and name bashing, which unfortunatly goes on a lot of times agains't leaders, also Rabbis, and others, and if it happens they should be shut up, not praised.

I agree with Tzvi on this. People can disagree on stuff, but that's all they can do.  Quite frankly, if anyone felt the need to bash someone, it's best not to bash a fellow Kahanist, but a stupid idiotic left wing crazy self hating Jew or Muzzie...the anger and channeling that energy shoudl go towards facebook, youtube muzzie groups which are anti-israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
I like both and I find this beyond disturbing in the fact here we go with another hurdle, instead of advancing ourselves to another level we go back a step.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am as happy as ever to be here and wish I could do more to help. My dream is to get very rich and give jtf millions of dollars so we can finally start removing the muslims from our midst. As far as the tension is concerned, it is happening because we are trying to do whats best for jews and Israel. We need to speak out against a forum that calls us "the melting pot forum," Calls any jew who is not like them "the erev rav" and attacks righteous gentiles as if they were muslims. That and the fact that they use the kahane.org name even though it is only setting us kahanists a few steps back. Thank g-d the jtf hebrew forum is growing because that is what matters.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »

Well unfortunately, the only activity you are "hands on" with is attacking righteous gentiles. You are so against everyone who isnt as observant as you but yet you hate Chaim for bringing secular Israeli jews back to religion. Nothing you say makes sense. On a side note, I believe the tension we are having with the two or three shmucks over at that forum is healthy and good for righteous people simply because we are making sure that righteous people aren't mislead when they see that forum and think that only two or three kahanists exists in the world and that those kahanists hate righteous gentiles. We need to expose this.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »
I don't understand why all the sudden there is tension again between JTF and Yekutiel from both sides.

Tzvi, valid points were made as to why yekutiel is so wrong. We didn't lie about him or smear him, something which they do against Chaim. Lets start sticking up for a man like Chaim who has totally sacrificed his life for jews. The man is not married, has no children and can't get into Israel simply because of his desire to help jews all over the world. Their is no way you can compare him to anyone else.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
My question is:  If the this other site is basically irrelevent and what 3 or 4 people who are hardly active why bother?  I mean this forum is where its at.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 10:17:13 PM »
listen...let them be...don't bother them...bother the muzzies who are growing exponentially...Not 3 Jews who try to be Kahanists.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
Yes but the problem is they are giving the great kahane legacy a bad name. The sacrifices of the rabbi don't doeserve a forum in his name that totally is against everything he stood for.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »

Being a member of both forums, I think both have there place on the net. Each forum has its pros and cons.

I have never been treated badly on  kahane.org, to me that speaks volumes.