Author Topic: Important Boere Nation Vows  (Read 2548 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Important Boere Nation Vows
« on: April 01, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
Ecclesiastes 5:4

When thou vowest a vow unto G-d,
defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools:
pay that which thou hast vowed.

Boere Nation Vows to G-d

BLOODRIVER
(1838)

My brethren and fellow countrymen, at this moment we stand before the holy G-d of heaven and earth, to make a promise, if He will be with us and protect us and deliver the enemy into our hands so that we may triumph over him, that we shall observe the day and date as an anniversary in each year and a day of thanksgiving like the Sabbath, in His honour; and that we shall enjoin our children that they must take part in this, for a remembrance even for our posterity; and if anyone sees a difficulty in this, let him return from this place. For the honour of His name shall be joyfully exalted, and to Him the fame and the honour of the victory must be given.

VAN RIEBEECK's PRAYER
(1652)

Merciful, gracious G-d and Heavenly Father, by Your divine will we are called to manage the affairs of the United Netherlands Chartered East-Indian Company here in the Cape of Good Hope.

With this aspiration in sight we, together with our Council, are gathered in Your Holy Name in order that together with the Council’s advice we will be able to make decisions that will enable us to best endorse the interests of the Company.

We are here in this place to maintain the law and, if at all possible, to propagate Your true Reformed Christian doctrine among these wild and uncultured people in order that we may glorify Your Holy Name while benefiting those who rule over us.

We are least able to attain this end without your merciful help and guidance.

Therefore we pray, our Supreme G-d and Father that You, with Your fatherly wisdom might remain with us.

We pray that You will grant us Your guidance in our meeting and that You will enlighten our hearts so that all iniquitous desires, discord and other similar blemishes may be obliterated from our hearts and minds so that they may be pure and chaste from all human desires and passions.

May our state of minds be so attuned that all our deliberations and decisions accede only to that which will glorify and magnify your Most Holy Name while being of serviceto those who rule over us.

May we not, in any way, heed our own desires for profit or gain but merely execute our duties and that which is proper for our own salvation.

We pray and ask this in the name of Your beloved Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ who taught us to pray…

Our Father Who art in Heaven........ Amen

PAARDEKRAAL
(1880)

In de tegenwoordigheid van den Almachtigen G-d, de kenner aller harten onder bidden opzien om Zijn genadige hulp en ontferming, zijn wij Burgers van de Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek, plegtig overeenkomen, om voor ons en onze kinderen een heilige verbond op te rigten, het welk wij met plegtigen eed bezzweren.

Ruim veertig jaren is het geleden, dat onze vadere de Kaapkolonie ontvlugt zijn, om een vrij en onafhanklik volk te worden. Deze veertig jaren waren veertig jaren van smart en lijden.

Wij hebben Natal. Den Oranje-Vrijstaat en de Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek gesticht, en driemaal heeft de Engelsche Regering onze vrijheid vertrapt .... En onze vlag, die onze vaderen met hum bloed en tranen gedoopt hebben van den grond neergehaal.

Als door een dief in de nacht in onze vrije Republiek weggestolen. Wij kunnen en wij mogen dat nie dragen.

G-d wil, dat de eerbied onze vaderen en de liefde jegen onze kinderen ons voorscrijft, het erfpand der vaderen geschonden aan onze kinderen over te leven.

Daarom is het dat wij hier bijeentreden en dat wij elkander de hand geven als mannen, broeders, plegtig beloven, trouw te houden aan ons land en volk en met het oog "Zoo waarlijk helpe ons G-d Almachtig".

(The original pile of stones was stacked by approximately 6000 people in 1880 as proof of their intention to fight to very end for the restore of the republics of Transvaal, Northern Natal and the Orange Freestate. During the Anglo-Boer war this pile of stones was transported by rail to Vereeniging, where it was thrown into the Vaalriver under the train bridge. They are still there today, under a thick layer of mud.)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:13:57 PM by arisesouthafrica »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Important Boere Nation Vows
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
cool stuff  O0
where'd you find these?
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
These are a very big part of our (white) history here in South Africa!
Growing up in South Africa under the National Party, these were a part of my childhood. My parents were very strong on the fact that I respected these vows.

We were also taught these at school from the age of 6 years old!

The Vow of Blood River was remembered each year as a religious holiday on the 16th of December. It was considered a holy day. This was kept until the black government came into power.
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »
These are a very big part of our (white) history here in South Africa!
Growing up in South Africa under the National Party, these were a part of my childhood. My parents were very strong on the fact that I respected these vows.

We were also taught these at school from the age of 6 years old!

The Vow of Blood River was remembered each year as a religious holiday on the 16th of December. It was considered a holy day. This was kept until the black government came into power.

Oh... very cool!
I had cousins in South Africa... but they moved to Israel a number of years ago.
I'd love to visit eventually.... maybe for the world cup :)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 05:53:45 AM »
Hi SR Yehudi!
I am not sure that I would recommend visiting South Africa, especially for the world cup!!
The country is going through a crime epidemic, tourists are followed from the airport by thugs and robbed!
Tourists are murdered on Table Mountain, or at other tourist resorts, tourists are raped and robbed in classy hotels!

The criminals will make life very unpleasant and dangerous during the world cup!
We don't even know if the stadiums will be ready for the world cup!?

We don't even know if we will have enough electricity for the world cup!
The water is contaminated, especially in the province where the main football stadium is!

South Africa is a joke and a cesspool!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »
Thanks for the warning lol...

maybe one day, though....
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
maybe one day, though....
One day, ken Yehudi...G-D willing.

Thank you AriseSA, the vow is a very important part of white civilization is SA...VERY VERY important, as AriseSA has said. Just like our Jewish brothers made a Vow with G-D, so too did the Boers make a Vow to G-D.

Im wondering, did the Americans make a vow to G-D at any point in their history?

Im thinking that during the world cup...it might be the safest time to travel? I mean, the government will no doubt tell their people to stop their murder and genocide for the time being...only until the cup is over. I stress, that when the cup is over, might be a very bad time for the whites...as the blacks are starved of their murder, and like animals...need to feed. (rape, murder....)

But then again, there will be lots of oppertunity for the blacks, to make a killing (literally and financially speaking).

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »
interesting...
nice hebrew by the way, Generaal! ;)

But unfortunately though, only time will tell.
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »
hehe toda Haverim

I love my Hebrew

LeHitra'ot

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »
Will you return to SA Boere General?You know I would follow But as a soldier I get older by the day bro as do you! ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 11:43:21 PM »
I certainly would return to my homeland one day...and one day you can follow me and many of the forum members can...because the Boers WILL be SUCCESSFULL, and reclaim our birth right...and while the world is in black, South Africa will become the beacon....and you would all be welcome  O0

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 11:45:27 PM »
I certainly would return to my homeland one day...and one day you can follow me and many of the forum members can...because the Boers WILL be SUCCESSFULL, and reclaim our birth right...and while the world is in black, South Africa will become the beacon....and you would all be welcome  O0

Toda, Haver!  :)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 11:58:35 PM »
bevakasha  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »
American soldier says ''Hooah" O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:28 AM »
Sosorry but I get tireder by the day.I just turned earlier 45.Like the leader of this movement,I did my part.I put my money where my mouth was.Now young ones, its your turn!No fear!wayne jude! ;)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 08:59:10 AM »

Yes! The Boers WILL be SUCCESSFUL - I completely believe that what you say Boeregeneraal will come to pass!
We will become a shining light to the world.
The time is drawing near however, when I am sure we will have to fight for what is right!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 09:09:21 AM »

Yes! The Boers WILL be SUCCESSFUL - I completely believe that what you say Boeregeneraal will come to pass!
We will become a shining light to the world.
The time is drawing near however, when I am sure we will have to fight for what is right!
Yes dear AriseSA...the time for war is near...very near! Im thinking that post 2010 world cup...things are going to get very hot

May G-D prepare us, but may we also rejoice, for G-D has already granted us the victory trumpet