Author Topic: Just wondering as a man asking women  (Read 3287 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Just wondering as a man asking women
« on: April 01, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »
What is the perfect quality women see in the man they hope to choose as their life time parterner?   I would of asked this in the dating section but this is going to both Jewish and Chrisitan women.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Just wondering as a man asking women
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:15:42 AM »
Good answer and very true. I wish more people understood this. Many times, women understand this more often than men. That's why you'll often see a beautiful girl with an unattractive guy.

How many times have we known people who were very attractive until they open their mouths? And how many times did we find someone who wasn't very physically appealing to be attractive because of who they were?

The physical element of attraction is materialistic - not that we shouldn't enjoy material things or choose to marry someone we are not attracted to. But if we put too much emphasis on material things (or choose someone who has a certain appearance only to impress others because we do not feel good enough about ourselves) and neglect the spiritual, then you start to see the divorce rate we see in the world today.

A marriage without the common bond of life-long goals is doomed to fail because material things only provide so much until they are no longer exciting (like being extremely excited over a new car or new house and years later not even caring about it or wanting to change it for something different). Each second that passes by, any material object loses it's perceived worth because the only thing that provides long lasting love and dedication is Hashem and the spiritual. That's why people always eventually take material things for granted.

Very good answer, Mills.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:58:09 AM »
Perfect quality honesty. If a man is honest then everything else falls into place. That quality extends to belief, lifestyle and beyond.

Honest people are not lairs or sinners, and walk apon a true path to G-d. To be honest requires you to be open and righteous.

Next would be loyalty, honor and pride.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »
Ya... that's what they all say. They want honesty.

"Honey... do these pants make me look fat?"

"Do you think that she's prettier than me?"

"Did you like the dinner I made?"

"What are you thinking?"

LOL
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »
Do women tend to be more honest then men, or some cases not really?  Like I would love to find a woman that is honest, caring and loving. Sure looks are nice but eventually we all get old that shell gets old, but what is inside her will be there no matter.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
Ya... that's what they all say. They want honesty.

"Honey... do these pants make me look fat?"

"Do you think that she's prettier than me?"

"Did you like the dinner I made?"

"What are you thinking?"

LOL

Thats is not what I mean, if a man lies to you to, he will continue to do it. He is corrupt and false in his heart.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
Do women tend to be more honest then men, or some cases not really?  Like I would love to find a woman that is honest, caring and loving. Sure looks are nice but eventually we all get old that shell gets old, but what is inside her will be there no matter.

On average women are more honest than men. Women at a base level they are seeking more from a relationship, than a good piece of eye candy. Women are genetically designed to seek a mate that has qualities they wish to have sired to their future offspring.

Women that do not seek a family, are the ones that have  a problem with the truth at times.

Like everything wolf, life's a risk, some you will never know if they are truthful .Many people you don't really know even after a lifetime.

Women are not different to men in what they seek for a mate.

You can forgive countless little sins of another, as long as you know they are telling you the truth.

I think what a few might not get, when I talk about a quality of a person, the physical is not even there in the question. A person is made up of their soul, the body the mere wrapping of it. If a person as a good righteous soul then this is a quality that is above all.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 02:41:03 AM »
Thats is not what I mean, if a man lies to you to, he will continue to do it. He is corrupt and false in his heart.

Fidei, that was Shlomo's attempt at humor.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 05:32:35 AM »

Fidei, that was Shlomo's attempt at humor.

Yes I know........... :-\

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 12:57:28 AM »
I also think a woman with high intelligence is a very sexy trait.. HEY Thats one's dude's opinion  O0