Author Topic: Crazy Jew from Israel hates JTF  (Read 1857 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Crazy Jew from Israel hates JTF
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
In my thread I got this dumbo Rygon from Israel before you read his comment...
I must confess that I don't hate blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals or secular Jews.
He says this about me...

Guys, just to let you know, that guy is a member of JTF, Jewish Task Force, led by that crazy troll Chaim ben pesach, Rabbi Kahanes follower, i think it will only damage having JTF members on FFI, if you dont believe me i suggest you go to their english forum and see what these guys are all about.

They despise blacks, Hispanics, arabs, and others with no connection to Islam, they despise homosexualls to the point of threads discussing how they should be killed, they despise secular Jews, even if they are right wingers, and their little cult is actually convinced they are going to topple the Israeli goverment, and establish a kahanist state, meanning a hallach state, a religious theocracy no different than Iran.

In their eyes, if youre not a kahanist Jew then youre a self-hating, left wing, "kike", and the only people who have ever called me "kike" were neo-nazis, Musims and JTF members.

Now i know that guy is not a Jew, like many of other JTF members, but these guys are as nuts as the Muslims they despise.

The credibility of this site will go down the drain, my 2 cents.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Crazy Jew from Israel hates JTF
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
He don't know the truth about us.

Homosexuals are animals, but we have members of all other groups here on the forum.

This with the secular Jews is the greatest lie. We don't hate them! Pfui!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »
         This individual in Israel who wrote that post is a fool.      It's safe to assume that he/ she would gladly surrender more Israeli land for so called peace.       The Fakeastanians and other Muslims must be thrilled that fools like this exist.       Sadly,  a case can be made that the greatest enemy of Israel are some of its Jewish citizens.    Ones who think along the lines of the fool that wrote that post.    The same applies to the United States and countless other countries,   regarding its citizens.   

I don't hate any race.     There are many Black and Hispanic people who I greatly admire and respect,   including some who post on the JTF Forum.    What I do detest though is Liberalism,   including Illegal Immigration and Affirmative Action. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
I know him; he was kicked out from JTF for insulting Rabbi Kahane; he's not leftist but totaly secular/atheist Israeli voting for Likud type against all religions like Patt Condell or Mc Cain; Liberal with some backbone who think he's G-d for himself. What is FFI?  
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:11:58 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »
I know him; he was kicked out from JTF for insulting Rabbi Kahane; he's not leftist but totaly secular/atheist Israeli voting for Likud type against all religions like Patt Condell or Mc Cain; Liberal with some backbone who think he's G-d for himself. What is FFI? 
I'm not leftist but I'm 100% hardcore atheist, European atheists are more protective of freedom than European wimpy Christians, there are no Christians in Europe who hate Islam as much as we atheists do.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/
Free Javakh!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »
Some people I guess aren't ready to face reality
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 03:00:51 PM »
I'm not leftist but I'm 100% hardcore atheist, European atheists are more protective of freedom than European wimpy Christians, there are no Christians in Europe who hate Islam as much as we atheists do.
IF you are an atheist, do you know a proof negating GOD? Could you post a link for such proof?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »
which member was he?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 03:21:36 PM »

It depends, mayority of atheists I know are immoral leftits who're picking only on christianity/judaism while defending islam, You're talking about either comie liberation theology catholics or sunday protestants like in Sweden; we don't have them in East here you're either protestant, ortodox or catholic hardcore rightist or post comunist liberal atheist/self hating man of Jewish descent (as they very rarely practice Judaism).  In any case I divide people only on two groups: self hating lot this include muslims whom i opose and others whom i might disagre on issues but respect otherwise.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 11:22:45 PM »
There is lots of crazy people in Israel, comes from stress
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:54 AM »
Well... sadly he is not alone... there are a lot of crazy Jews in Israel; there are a lot of crazy Jews everywhere. I would guesstimate 75% of the Judaic faith is crazy--but at least that many "Christians" are too.  ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »
Funny CF! :::D

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 09:26:00 AM »
Okay he wants me to paste it here...

Btw Islamiscancer, as for your "dumbo" comment, the fact you went so far as giving me my very own thread on the JTF forum is a compliment, now would you mind correcting the religious lunatics who obviously dont like me?

This is the feedback by the "defenders" of Western values and civillization: ""He don't know the truth about us.

"Homosexuals are animals, but we have members of all other groups here on the forum" , see, they say it themselves.

"This individual in Israel who wrote that post is a fool. It's safe to assume that he/ she would gladly surrender more Israeli land for so called peace" - Tell Eb22 that this assumption is not accurate. :}

" know him; he was kicked out from JTF for insulting Rabbi Kahane", - actually they banned me for sticking up to homosexualls when the gay parade bashing was going on, i was banned for stating that if the gay parade pisses them off so much we should have it every month, needless to say the physicall, verbal and racial slurs they threw at me, the mods there didnt touch them, how surprising

As for voting for the Likud party, i'll pass, i rather not vote at all, i liked this one though:

"There is lots of crazy people in Israel, comes from stress" - nothing like getting called "crazy" by religious zealots, irony..

Thanks in advance.

I just dig being hated by religious nut cases, wether theyre christian, Muslim, Jewish and others..

Now frankly this does give me a tad bit of amusement, so would you mind posting this on the thread dedicating to yours truly?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
    Rygon,     I stand corrected about the assumption I made about you and apologize.   I'll say this though.    Other than G-d,   people (  both Jews and Righteous Gentiles ) who support the Kahanist movement offer the best hope for Israel's future.   

Regarding what you expressed in the original post in this thread and the most recent message:     I've listened to many of Chaim's programs in the last few months.     Someone correct me if I'm mistaken but the impression I have is Chaim is trying to encourage Jewish people to go back to their Jewish roots,   not force the religion on people.   In other words,    he's trying to share his appreciation of traditional Judaism with others.     At the same time,   doing his best in securing the future of Israel,  the U.S. ,  and for all righteous people.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 03:45:19 AM »
Were members of a cult?Dang thats sooooo cool.Ive never been in one before!wayne jude :::D