Author Topic: Obama blogger calls for elimination of Jewish state  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Obama blogger calls for elimination of Jewish state
« on: March 30, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/tonywicher/CrPS
The essential fact which is preventing resolution of the conflict is this: If Israel is defined as a “Jewish state”, Israel cannot be a democracy. Israel claims to be a democracy, but it is not, because in a democracy there cannot be discrimination on the basis of race, religion or national origin. The original framers of Zionist ideology at the end of the 19th century did not understand or value democracy, and the whole Zionist project has been undemocratic from the very beginning. As a “Jewish state”, Israel discriminates against non-Jews, that is, against the original Palestinian inhabitants of the country.

There is a lot more, but this gives the general idea.

It is a matter of record that Obama's moderators know about Wicher's anti-Israel postings, which call for the elimination of Israel as a Jewish state. http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/davidtreston/gGB8Jq

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama blogger calls for elimination of Jewish state
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:33:25 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
Why you call them witchers midgedts Mord?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:29 AM »
Why you call them witchers midgedts Mord?
Because he's probably shorter then me plus he's a self hating Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:25:22 AM »
LOL!

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 11:32:29 PM »
Please email that obama blog  to [email protected]
He is a right wing radio talk show host stands for Israel!
Howie will go after Obama! O0

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 12:27:46 AM »
Michael Savage was talking about some of this garbage from Jeremiah Wright on tonight's show, and Victor Davis Hansen picked up the "ethnic bomb" story. Google on "Obama" and "ethnic bomb," it's all over the Internet.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »
We need to mail this stuff to Hannity, also.