Author Topic: I had a confrontation with Osama supporters at my university today.  (Read 4258 times)

Offline GivinUaClew

• New JTFer
Re: I had a confrontation with Osama supporters at my university today.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
I'm glad to see you doing this Yacov. While I am not Jewish, my first husband was and my son is ethnically Jewish and was raised Jewish and he is having a horrible time. All Christians should be up in arms about Obama. Anti-Semitism is anti-Christianity, and anyone who tells you otherwise needs to read their Bible and get right with God. Jews are God's chosen people and enjoy a special love and relationship with God, and every Christian I know, and every ordained, not Bible-school, but ordained Christian minister knows this. White people think that by supported a black candidate they can assuage their guilt. They have no idea what they are in for. We might as well put a KKK guy in office. The psycho nature of his supporters is crazy, but I have to admit that imagining him and his equally offensive wife at the White House is enough to make me psycho for Hillary.  I've managed to educate my family to vote for McCain if it comes down to Obama and my children are actively spreading the message. It's sick the press won't address this. It's pretty bad when you have to lodge a grass-roots campaign against a candidate.