Author Topic: ANN COULTER REALLY GETS ANTI-OBAMA. READ THIS FUNNY APRIL 2 ARTICLE. GO ANN!!  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

OBAMA'S DIMESTORE 'MEIN KAMPF'
April 2, 2008

If characters from "The Hills" were to emote about race, I imagine it would sound like B. Hussein Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father."

Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

Obama tells a story about taking two white friends from the high school basketball team to a "black party." Despite their deep-seated, unconscious hatred of blacks, the friends readily accepted. At the party, they managed not to scream the N-word, but instead "made some small talk, took a couple of the girls out on the dance floor."

But with his racial hair-trigger, Obama sensed the whites were not comfortable because "they kept smiling a lot." And then, in an incident reminiscent of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South ... they asked to leave after spending only about an hour at the party! It was practically an etiquette lynching!

So either they hated black people with the hot, hot hate of a thousand suns, or they were athletes who had come to a party late, after a Saturday night basketball game.

In the car on the way home, one of the friends empathizes with Obama, saying: "You know, man, that really taught me something. I mean, I can see how it must be tough for you and Ray sometimes, at school parties ... being the only black guys and all."

And thus Obama felt the cruel lash of racism! He actually writes that his response to his friend's perfectly lovely remark was: "A part of me wanted to punch him right there."

Listen, I don't want anybody telling Obama about Bill Clinton's "I feel your pain" line.

Wanting to punch his white friend in the stomach was the introductory anecdote to a full-page psychotic rant about living by "the white man's rules." (One rule he missed was: "Never punch out your empathetic white friend after dragging him to a crappy all-black party.")

Obama's gaseous disquisition on the "white man's rules" leads to this charming crescendo: "Should you refuse this defeat and lash out at your captors, they would have a name for that, too, a name that could cage you just as good. Paranoid. Militant. Violent. [censored]."

For those of you in the "When is Obama gonna play the 'N-word' card?" pool, the winner is ... Page 85! Congratulations!

When his mother expresses concern about Obama's high school friend being busted for drugs, Obama says he patted his mother's hand and told her not to worry.

This, too, prompted Obama to share with his readers a life lesson on how to handle white people: "It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

First of all, I note that this technique seems to be the basis of Obama's entire presidential campaign. But moreover -- he was talking about his own mother! As Obama says: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning." Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate?

The man is stark bonkersville.

He says the reason black people keep to themselves is that it's "easier than spending all your time mad or trying to guess whatever it was that white folks were thinking about you."

Here's a little inside scoop about white people: We're not thinking about you. Especially WASPs. We think everybody is inferior, and we are perfectly charming about it.

In college, Obama explains to a girl why he was reading Joseph Conrad's 1902 classic, "Heart of Darkness": "I read the book to help me understand just what it is that makes white people so afraid. Their demons. The way ideas get twisted around. I helps me understand how people learn to hate."

By contrast, Malcolm X's autobiography "spoke" to Obama. One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

Forget Rev. Jeremiah Wright -- Wright is Booker T. Washington compared to this guy.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Coulter on Obama/Wright

March 19, 2008

Obama gave a nice speech, except for everything he said about race. He apparently believes we're not talking enough about race. This is like hearing Britney Spears say we're not talking enough about pop-tarts with substance-abuse problems.

By now, the country has spent more time talking about race than John Kerry has talked about Vietnam, John McCain has talked about being a POW, John Edwards has talked about his dead son, and Al Franken has talked about his USO tours.

But the "post-racial candidate" thinks we need to talk yet more about race. How much more? I had had my fill by around 1974. How long must we all marinate in the angry resentment of black people?

As an authentic post-racial American, I will not patronize blacks by pretending Obama's pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, is anything other than a raving racist loon. If a white pastor had said what Rev. Wright said -- not about black people, but literally, the exact same things -- I think we'd notice that he's crazier than Ward Churchill and David Duke's love child. (Indeed, both Churchill and the Rev. Wright referred to the attacks of 9/11 as the chickens coming "home to roost.")

Imagine a white pastor saying: "Racism is the American way. Racism is how this country was founded, and how this country is still run. ... We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority. And believe it more than we believe in God."

Imagine a white pastor calling Condoleezza Rice, "Condoskeezza Rice."

Imagine a white pastor saying: "No, no, no, God damn America -- that's in the Bible for killing innocent people! God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human! God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme!"

We treat blacks like children, constantly talking about their temper tantrums right in front of them with airy phrases about black anger. I will not pat blacks on the head and say, "Isn't that cute?" As a post-racial American, I do not believe "the legacy of slavery" gives black people the right to be permanently ill-mannered.

Obama tried to justify Wright's deranged rants by explaining that "legalized discrimination" is the "reality in which Rev. Wright and other African-Americans of his generation grew up." He said that a "lack of economic opportunity among black men, and the shame and frustration that came from not being able to provide for one's family, contributed to the erosion of black families."

That may accurately describe the libretto of "Porgy and Bess," but it has no connection to reality. By Rev. Wright's own account, he was 12 years old and was attending an integrated school in Philadelphia when Brown v. Board of Education was announced, ending "separate but equal" schooling.

Meanwhile, at least since the Supreme Court's decision in University of California v. Bakke in 1978 -- and obviously long before that, or there wouldn't have been a case or controversy for the court to consider -- it has been legal for the government to discriminate against whites on the basis of their race.

Consequently, any white person 30 years old or younger has lived, since the day he was born, in an America where it is legal to discriminate against white people. In many cases it's not just legal, but mandatory, for example, in education, in hiring and in Academy Award nominations.

So for half of Rev. Wright's 66 years, discrimination against blacks was legal -- though he never experienced it personally because it existed in a part of the country where he did not live. For the second half of Wright's life, discrimination against whites was legal throughout the land.

Discrimination has become so openly accepted that -- in a speech meant to tamp down his association with a black racist -- Obama felt perfectly comfortable throwing his white grandmother under the bus. He used her as the white racist counterpart to his black racist "old uncle," Rev. Wright.

First of all, Wright is not Obama's uncle. The only reason we indulge crazy uncles is that everyone understands that people don't choose their relatives the way they choose, for example, their pastors and mentors. No one quarrels with the idea that you can't be expected to publicly denounce your blood relatives.

But Wright is not a relative of Obama's at all. Yet Obama cravenly compared Wright's racist invective to his actual grandmother, who "once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe."

Rev. Wright accuses white people of inventing AIDS to kill black men, but Obama's grandmother -- who raised him, cooked his food, tucked him in at night, and paid for his clothes and books and private school -- has expressed the same feelings about passing black men on the street that Jesse Jackson has.

Unlike his "old uncle" -- who is not his uncle -- Obama had no excuses for his grandmother. Obama's grandmother never felt the lash of discrimination! Crazy grandma doesn't get the same pass as the crazy uncle; she's white. Denounce the racist!

Fine. Can we move on now?

No, of course, not. It never ends. To be fair, Obama hinted that we might have one way out: If we elect him president, then maybe, just maybe, we can stop talking about race.
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=241

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I like Ann
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Obama is so eloquent and charming, what an atypical person.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Has jtf tried to contact her or her people to show who supports her and show her what jtf is all about

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I doubt it.
We need to get some of the stuff we know about Obama mainstreamed.
Radio talk shows and the like don't get the word out enough.
Send stuff to her and people like Hannity.
I know some don't like him, but at least he's making an effort to expose Obama, something the others don't have the cajones to do.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:00:11 AM by Cyberella »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Schwartze men have every right to be angry!

Just imagine that you woke up every morning, looked in the mirror, and saw a hideous schwartze lookin' back at ya'!

No doubt the reason they have a shorter life span than normal (white) people, is because every time they look in the mirror, they scare themselves half to death!   :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Actually they have a shorter lifespan because of biological differences. They develop as fetuses more quickly. They have a shorter gestation time, and mature into puberty more quickly as adolescents. They also die at an earlier age for the same reasons.

newman

One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he'd once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

I wish Obama's 'white blood' could be expunged. Then he'd just be another jibbering ape with no chance of becoming President and wrecking the USA.

newman

I like Ann

Don't forget that she's a theological Anti-Semite like FTF or Anus-T.

She explained christianity's position on Jews. I don't think she advocates coerced conversions, though.

newman

I like Ann

Don't forget that she's a theological Anti-Semite like FTF or Anus-T.

She explained christianity's position on Jews. I don't think she advocates coerced conversions, though.

So you are lenient on this. Usually you are very critical of anything Christian.

Because of the political damage she inflicts on liberalism, I think we should overlook it. Remember that the interviewer goosed the opinion out of her. It's not like converting Jews is anything she feels deeply about or takes an active role in.

If you had a dog that ripped the head of 10 muSSlims every day you wouldn't complain if it pooped on the lawn once in a while would you?

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Sorry, I didn't realize she was anti-Jewish.
But she is mainstream and she does carry a bit of weight- and she is getting the word out on Obama. (She delights in calling him Barack HUSSEIN in TV interviews- LOL)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:06:49 AM by Cyberella »

newman

But she is mainstream and she does carry a bit of weight- and she is getting the word out on Obama. (She delights in calling him Barack HUSSEIN- LOL)
She's not anti-Jewish. She just parroted the long standing 'completed Jew' line that is held be christians when asked about it. She's not very religious herself. She never advocated conversions or missionising.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
But she is mainstream and she does carry a bit of weight- and she is getting the word out on Obama. (She delights in calling him Barack HUSSEIN- LOL)
She's not anti-Jewish. She just parroted the long standing 'completed Jew' line that is held be christians when asked about it. She's not very religious herself. She never advocated conversions or missionising.

What is the 'completed Jew' line held by Christians? Sorry, never heard of it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:12:24 AM by Cyberella »

newman

What is the 'completed Jew' line held by Christians? Sorry, never heard of it.
The idea that Jews must accept yeshu the carpenter as a g-d in order to be complete as Jews. It's a non anti-semitic  version of replacement theology.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Ok. Thanks for the explanation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I thought replacement theology was the belief that the promises that God made to the children of Israel didn't apply to them anymore but applied to the believer in replacement theology.  ;D