Author Topic: My Chinese Boss  (Read 2441 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
My Chinese Boss
« on: April 04, 2008, 01:57:13 AM »
My boss has once again hired 3 more Chinese people and left me out to dry. I have been with him for almost 1.5 years and still am not allowed to do what the Chinese Employees can do. He has gone out of his way to hire 3 Chinese People 2 from Seattle which is 2 hours south of where the store is. And 1 all the way from LA. This is obiously Discrimnation in it's purest form. I am going to reguster a complaint with the Washington State Human Rights Commission.

My Boss is so dumb ever since I have worked there he knows that I won't work on Shabbat but everytime I see him "Can you work Saturday???" in his dumb Chinese Voice. And 4 times he told me that I am working on Sunday and I told him that I am in Seattle for the weekend he knew this a week ago and yet he still insited.

I Umpire High School Baseball and we are in the Middle of the season. He knows that I get paid more to Umpire then I do to work at his damn store with all his tref. My games are in the Late afternoon usally from 4:00 or 4:30 to 6:00 or 6:30 so I can only work days now, but he won't let me....why??? Because he has a female Chinese worker who has 3 kids so she has to work days since she couldn't keep her legs closed. (Note Chinese rarely have 2 kids not to mention 3) It is just sick what he is doing. I mean he hirers these Chinese workers in pairs or 3's and they all don't seem to know what the hell they are doing the first few weeks and some of they can't even answer the question how are you. These workers come and go at a rate of about 2 or 3 every 2-4 months. And when they leave I ask if I can have their hours and they say maybe you can work on Friday Night. Again asking me to work on Shabbat.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: My Chinese Boss
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »
Oh this is sooo annoying! Those evil weasels!!
They do it on purpose trying to pressure into breaking Shabbat!
I can't describe the anger I felt when I was reading that. I'm sorry you have to go through so much with those FOOLS, David! I hope you find something else eventually.

At this point I am desprate I have even applyed at Taco Bell I am so desprate to get out of there
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
If it goes against what you believe in, if I was you I would look for another job.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
I am but it is not easy. I have had about 7 intervews. In the last month
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »
: Taco Hell : Barffffffffff... Hey that Taco Hell dog been missing for years and hmmmmm they use taco meat there huh.  Clues clues.. Oops
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »
I'd like to get out of a Mall. I worked at McDonalds for 14 months and now the place I work at is in the same mall I am there for 17 months
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »
Look into classifieds in the Sunday's paper they update them on Sundays and  usually put new ads as well.  I don't know where you live though but in NYC the Post and Daily News every Sunday it is updated.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »
It's like this, I think maybe you need to punch up your resume.
Don't lie but use bigger words to describe what you did on your job and maybe try a new line of work.
Just don't get yourself fired because it won't look too good for your next job.
Good Luck.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »
I worked for a Chinese company for one month.

At the time I was hired, they also hired a Chinese woman.

She immediately started working full-time.  I was given 5 hours work per week.

When I complained, they fired me.

The Chinese people seem to enjoy having Caucasians for pets.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:37:59 PM by Scriabin »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »
I worked for a Chinese company for one month.

At the time I was hired, they also hired a Chinese woman.

She immediately started working full-time.  I was given 5 hours work per week.

When I complained, they fired me.

The Chinese people seem to enjoy having Caucasians for pets.

Indeed I filled a complint and should get a call from and investigator on Tuesaday. It's not looking good for them
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »
good luck, man!
Just wish I could help...
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »
David, your doing the right thing. I was lucky the first time I got a job where I could get Shabbat off. But these evil, low chinese. They hate whites on a level the blacks do. I would definately call Olympia on that one. Plus try the US Civil rights office. A federal paper that is served to you is worse than getting punched in the face.

Thanks Cosmo. The paper is in the mail all I need to do if fill it out and the PI will look at both sides
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 10:55:03 AM »
My boss has once again hired 3 more Chinese people and left me out to dry. I have been with him for almost 1.5 years and still am not allowed to do what the Chinese Employees can do. He has gone out of his way to hire 3 Chinese People 2 from Seattle which is 2 hours south of where the store is. And 1 all the way from LA. This is obiously Discrimnation in it's purest form. I am going to reguster a complaint with the Washington State Human Rights Commission.

My Boss is so dumb ever since I have worked there he knows that I won't work on Shabbat but everytime I see him "Can you work Saturday???" in his dumb Chinese Voice. And 4 times he told me that I am working on Sunday and I told him that I am in Seattle for the weekend he knew this a week ago and yet he still insited.

I Umpire High School Baseball and we are in the Middle of the season. He knows that I get paid more to Umpire then I do to work at his damn store with all his tref. My games are in the Late afternoon usally from 4:00 or 4:30 to 6:00 or 6:30 so I can only work days now, but he won't let me....why??? Because he has a female Chinese worker who has 3 kids so she has to work days since she couldn't keep her legs closed. (Note Chinese rarely have 2 kids not to mention 3) It is just sick what he is doing. I mean he hirers these Chinese workers in pairs or 3's and they all don't seem to know what the hell they are doing the first few weeks and some of they can't even answer the question how are you. These workers come and go at a rate of about 2 or 3 every 2-4 months. And when they leave I ask if I can have their hours and they say maybe you can work on Friday Night. Again asking me to work on Shabbat.

None of the stuff said bothers me, but just where do you work?
Is a a take-out place?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »
I have known a lot of good and righteous Chinese people, including our previous poster ACK  O0, so your situation is not representative of all the Chinese.  It sounds like an awful situation with bad people though, so I would strongly suggest you simply find another job in a better situation.  It sounds like you are a young guy just starting out, and that this job is not a career path for you anyway.  I'm sure you can find a much better opportunity out there, one that gives more consideration to your religion, etc.  Best of luck.   O0