Author Topic: Ladies this is for you: RED MEAT AND BREAST CANCER  (Read 1092 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Ladies this is for you: RED MEAT AND BREAST CANCER
« on: April 04, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »
I am posting this cause some doctor on the local news in NY was starting to say there been studies of women eating some red meat reduces the chances and I find that hard to believe it is a fatty animal product.

And also men, remember this breast cancer effect the women of our lives and in that it can effect us,  cause they are our wives, daughters, mothers and aunts.

http://www.drmirkin.com/women/2322.html
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Ladies this is for you: RED MEAT AND BREAST CANCER
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »
Yes, good post. O0

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »
I am vegetarian!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »
Maybe it's the hormones and other drugs fed to cattle before they're slaughtered which is the culprit.

Maybe it's being bathed in electromagnetic pollution almost everywhere on the planet which is causing mutated cells.

Radioactivity is said to be stored by women in the breast and by men in their prostate glands.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
  Thanks!!!
  I hope our male members already know this terrible disease could affect them too! In much, much lower procentage then women, but if affects you, then is 100%, right? :(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!