Author Topic: Moslems vandalize Christian cemetery  (Read 2772 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Moslems vandalize Christian cemetery
« on: April 07, 2008, 06:55:15 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/144546   

Arabs Vandalize Christian Cemetery

(IsraelNN.com) Arabs from the area of Shechem have vandalized a local Christian cemetery and damaged several tombstones, according to a Palestinian Authority newspaper. Muslim Arabs have steadily increased attacks on Christians over the past several years.

In Gaza, where Hamas took over the area in a terrorist war with the rival Fatah faction in June 2007, terrorists last week kidnapped Fuad Nabil Ayyad, a Christian activist whose relative Rami Ayyad was executed by Hamas terrorists last year.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Moslems vandalize Christian cemetery
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »
Thanks Mord,  I sent this to my MP here in Canada.  Asking why our Bolshevik media failed to report on this story but will report on anything that is against the Jews by the peace loving Palisavagians....  I guess one shouldn't expect anything other from Muslims after actually reading the Qur'an/Hadith and seeing how they rolled over Lebanon, currently massacring the Sudanese Christians and being reponsible for 100% of Global Terrorism... 

They are Savages! 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:53 AM »
Thanks Mord,  I sent this to my MP here in Canada.  Asking why our Bolshevik media failed to report on this story but will report on anything that is against the Jews by the peace loving Palisavagians....  I guess one shouldn't expect anything other from Muslims after actually reading the Qur'an/Hadith and seeing how they rolled over Lebanon, currently massacring the Sudanese Christians and being reponsible for 100% of Global Terrorism... 

They are Savages! 
They are Savages!  how true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:26:56 AM »
Now you see why I keep saying we need to stop this infighting
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 01:03:39 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/144546   

Arabs Vandalize Christian Cemetery

(IsraelNN.com) Arabs from the area of Shechem have vandalized a local Christian cemetery and damaged several tombstones, according to a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority newspaper. Muslim Arabs have steadily increased attacks on Christians over the past several years.

In Gaza, where Hamas took over the area in a terrorist war with the rival Fatah faction in June 2007, terrorists last week kidnapped Fuad Nabil Ayyad, a Christian activist whose relative Rami Ayyad was executed by Hamas terrorists last year.

Muzzie beasts  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »
If you are a Christian please tell me this doesn't outrage  you, they do this to Jewish cemeteries as well.. WTF they think they are anyways
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »
You know, the other day I decided to get my Koran out and go through it with a pen and mark down all the molestations from Judaism, Talmud, New Testament and "Kill", "behead", "Make War on", "Terrorize" the unbeliver/Jew/pagan/Christian etc.  I don't understand with the masses of examples how any sane nation, especially Israel, doesn't throw out EVERY and ALL Muslims...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »

This is despicable.    It's a total lack of respect for family members of those buried at the Cemetery.      Severe punishment for those responsible would be totally justified.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 07:29:43 PM »
Further to the latest massacre in Israel of Jewish religous students, I quoted an Israeli reporter saying to Sky news in Europe that Israeli soldiers and police will have to man the streets on Friday becuase the Muslims are likely to cause disturbances and riot.

-Hang on a minute here? -who's just massacred who?

You would think that in the Jewish homeland the Muslims would maybe want to keep a low profile after such a heinous terrorist event... I mean what exactly are they going to protest about? -That they didn't murder enough Jewish people or that a switched-on off-duty Israeli officer sent the said terrorist to paradise???

All Muslims in Israel must be deported to Hamas controlled areas and/or Eygpt/Syria/Iran et.al. There should not be one Muslim in Israel. They are your sworn enemy and you theirs, so why harbour them?

Deport all of them, never give an inch of land, build a wall, man it with Israeli paratroopers and tell the rest of the world to follow your example.

-This is the only way Israel can buy time until the rest of the West wakes up smells the coffee and starts to do something about the Islamic threat.

Israel must defend the Golan Hieghts, because if this is lost the Jews will be forever looked down upon by the enemy in a key strategic point.

Goliath was defeated with a humble stone from a brave man.- Do not give an inch and maybe even consider going on the offensive?  Attack is the best means of defence????- Manage the media 1st and then shut these clowns down.

VBR,

Dibbz.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:33:34 PM by dibblah »