Author Topic: Jewish woman complains moslem man and white woman made anti jewish remarks  (Read 1213 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
At British airport store they were workers at the store.I think the white woman probbly wanted something from the muzzie ;) ;D ;D some loving ;D

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/ 

Airport worker's 'antisemitic jibes'

A JEWISH Telegraph reader claims she overheard two Manchester Airport employees making antisemitic comments.

The woman, from Salford, was travelling to Israel and visited a shop just metres from the ThomsonFly check-in desk with her son who was dressed in traditional orthodox garb.

She says that she overheard a white woman and an Asian man complaining to each other about Jews.

She said: "The white woman said to the man 'See him over there?', pointing at my son. 'They are such awkward people, always causing problems', and he responded, 'Yes, I know'.

"She then told him of a Jewish customer who had bothered her, and he replied by saying, 'Yes, that's how they are . . . and I'll tell you another thing, they are very powerful all over the world in so many different ways'."

She continued: "It's a bit unnerving to think that the airport's security checks are so poor that they have people like these working right next to a gate which has predominantly Jewish passengers.

"It is a very worrying situation. The way he was talking was like doctrine."

A spokesman for Manchester Airport said they took the issue of racial discrimination "extremely seriously. He added: "We will not tolerate any abuse of passengers or of our staff travelling through the airport.

"We have not received any complaint relating to this alleged incident but will investigate this matter thoroughly when that complaint is made

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:07:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

This " white woman "  and those like her are fools.    She's worried about terrorism at the airport terminal because of the high % of Jewish passengers.     Yet,  the same individuals who would consider committing terrorist acts against Jews,   view her as an Infidel as well.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, those dangerous Jews.Arent they the suicide bombers of 911.Opps it was the peaceful mooslums! :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, those dangerous Jews.Arent they the suicide bombers of 911.Opps it was the peaceful mooslums! :::D

The religion of PeaSS ;D

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Asian man i guess he was chinese or hindu ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) no muslims here

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Yes JOOS are trouble as they provoke the peacefull muslims to blow them self up close to them. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer