Author Topic: Americas double standards  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Americas double standards
« on: April 06, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »
I read in the paper today about Darfur and I read about the atrocities that are taking place every day. Bombing of villages then the Janjawid (arab horsemen) slaughtering the survivors. Then i read about policies in Darfur, how America has avoided to call Darfur genocide, its called "the worst humanitarian disaster" while killing Albanian terrorists is considered a genocide.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Americas double standards
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
I read in the paper today about Darfur and I read about the atrocities that are taking place every day. Bombing of villages then the Janjawid (arab horsemen) slaughtering the survivors. Then i read about policies in Darfur, how America has avoided to call Darfur genocide, its called "the worst humanitarian disaster" while killing Albanian terrorists is considered a genocide.

I made a video about the genocide in Darfur and most people blamed it on politics... never blame Islam.
Bush also doesn't talk about the Armenian Genocide the turkish whore.
America is run by hypocrites and sycophants.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »
It appears that the reason for the Darfur genocide being in the news is that the victims happen to be muslim this time, as oppose to the Genocide of non-muslims in southern sudan which has been going for years almost unnoticed.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 03:39:01 AM »

I made a video about the genocide in Darfur and most people blamed it on politics... never blame Islam.
Bush also doesn't talk about the Armenian Genocide the turkish whore.
America is run by hypocrites and sycophants.

Bush is a pro-muSSlim SSympathizer.