Author Topic: Michael Vick vs. Kobe Bryant  (Read 6244 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Michael Vick vs. Kobe Bryant
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
I agree with that Mosquewatcher(Jeff)... but still there should be some sort of punishment for the dogs being savagely beaten and killed too!
A human Life is 1000X more precious than a dog, I'm sorry but that's the way I feel...
1000x more then got live with all the low life [censored], a dogs life is worth much more then theirs.

Erica

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »
Kobe is a moron. Why would he cheat on his wife at all? I don't know why "Imerica be defendin' him, UMM HMM"!

Look Yacov, I'm tired of you and your f'ed up assumptions. WHen did I defend Kobe? Point that out please; because I could have SWORN I posted that his wife should have divorced him and took him for everything he had after that. You are something else.

And by the way, why do MOST morons cheat on their spouses? I don't know...maybe because they're MORONS?! ::)

My own quote, Yacov... don't miss a word of it, please...

"All Kobe was guilty of was cheating on his wife...and his wife should have divorced him and taken him for everything he had. He's also guilty of stupidity, irresponsibility, and dumb-assedness. Anyone who would cheat on their spouse has some serious problems dealing with the seriousness of being in a monogomous relationship."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:31:32 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 03:35:36 AM »
But you said "all" he was guilty of as if it wasn't that serious.

I'm saying that he wasn't guilty of raping the girl. ThAT'S what I meant by "all" he was guilty of was cheating on his wife ...and again my quote, which you keep missing for some apparent reason... "at which point she should have divorced him and taken him for everything..." Do you WANT me to say "I SUPPORT KOBE!!!" ? If so, I'm not sorry to dissappoint you... Kobe was guilty of cheating on his wife. I don't support that, just like I dont' support anyone who rapes someone else.