Author Topic: Michael Vick vs. Kobe Bryant  (Read 6208 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Michael Vick vs. Kobe Bryant
« on: July 27, 2007, 02:34:55 AM »
Why is it that during his rape allegations, Kobe was allowed to play an entire NBA season--went to some court hearings during the season-- while with Vick's scandal, he might be pressured by his team and the NFL to take the season off? 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Michael Vick vs. Kobe Bryant
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »
   The media cares more about animals than human victims of rape and that is why Vick is in a lot more trouble than Kobe Bryant was. In either case what Vick did was abominable and it's too bad he won't be tried with the death penalty for his crimes against not a few, but hundreds of animals. For some reason, I can't understand why everyone is disagreeing with me over that thought. Hopefully at least JTF does.
   Would the death penalty for Vick constitute cruel and unusual punishment under Torah law?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »
The NAACP is defending Vick. They've come to the conclusion that a Black defendant is INNOCENT regardless of whether he is proved GUILTY in the court of Law. It's Disgusting !
That's why JTF is needed so badly in this country. Who else would dare to speak up !!!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 06:39:46 PM »
Dear Takebackourtemple, I understand your disbelief of what is unfolding here. Let us look at it the way the leftist media looks at it. The liberals want black men rape white women to insure a future of non whites. They believe that everytime a darkie forces himself on a white woman it is  good thing. They have the firm belief that if the whites were done away with all would be well and good and the africanus criminalis would go back to building great civilizations that have never existed since they would not be hindered by white people. To the liberal it is a good thing when whites are killed, murdered, robbed and rapped by primatives. You will notice how the moan and complain about 'No child left behind'. To the liberal this is racism in your face. They realize that the sub-humand does not have the genetic background to compete with any homo sapiens sapien (white people ). A more plausible or 'lets level the playing field' would be 'every child left behind'. This is the liberal mindset. It based on self hated, guilt, the blind eye towards fact and they own feelings that may be the noble savage isn't noble at all. Hence they are appalled at any one hurting a animal. This iincidently is a black sport held all over new york city. It is a favorite of crack dealers and other black elite capitolists. It is their type of 'sking' or 'water sports'. This is what we have let loose in our country and it will get worse. This darkie will be a cause celebre of the left, much like mumia, tawana brawley and the duke slut liar crystal gail magnum. The worst is to come.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
Yes, indeed.

It's much like the 'prisoners' action group' people who all insist on shared cells to 'guard against suicide and lonliness'. I notice that most of these activists seem a bit lite on their feet. Could it be that they regard forced sodomy as a good thing?

Offline Italian_Matt

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
I think the commissioner of the NFL has like a more strict policy than the NBA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 02:30:15 AM »
The NAACP is defending Vick. They've come to the conclusion that a Black defendant is INNOCENT regardless of whether he is proved GUILTY in the court of Law. It's Disgusting !
That's why JTF is needed so badly in this country. Who else would dare to speak up !!!

Al Sharpton was on O'Reilly's show last night discussing about the NAACP but I didn't pay enough attention to what he said.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 02:32:15 AM »
I think the commissioner of the NFL has like a more strict policy than the NBA.

But after the brawl during a NBA game between Detroit and Indiana a couple seasons ago, there were some big suspensions. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 11:50:22 PM »
When millionaire schvartzas rape white women, they're allowed to keep on making millions of dollars while playing in the NBA but when Duke lacrosse players are accused by a lying, drug-addict prostitute with a history of making extravagant and false allegations, they are dropped from the team and treated as convicted criminals.

This is called affirmative action justice.  Just like their minds aren't up to par with intelligent people so there is affirmative action education, their impulsiveness and self-control aren't up to par with civilized people so there is affirmative action justice.

These blacks mistreat their animals severely and are disproportionately involved in animal cruelty such as dog-fighting.  Just today the actor Ving Rhames's (yes he's black) bull mastiffs mauled a man who was in charge of taking care of the dogs.  These animals were probably treated cruelly and they finally snapped and killed someone.  I WOULD be more angered at the situation but the person who bore the revenge of the animal cruelty was a schvartza.   :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 11:53:28 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 11:53:37 PM »
When millionaire schvartzas rape white women, they're allowed to keep on making millions of dollars while playing in the NBA but when Duke lacrosse players are accused by a lying, drug-addict prostitute with a history of making extravagant and false allegations, they are dropped from the team and treated as convicted criminals.

This is called affirmative action justice.  Just like their minds aren't up to par with intelligent people so there is affirmative action education, their impulsiveness and self-control aren't up to par with civilized people so there is affirmative action justice.

If schvatzas get such an easy ride because they got 150 years of slavery......by the same reasoning Jews should be able to become serial killers with complete impunity after 2000 years of genocide!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »
Why is it that during his rape allegations, Kobe was allowed to play an entire NBA season--went to some court hearings during the season-- while with Vick's scandal, he might be pressured by his team and the NFL to take the season off? 

The difference is those were Allegations, because she went with him and should have had some sense.
Did they a group of people force her into his room?
The dogs were forced to fight and these are not just allegations these are facts with a lot of evidence.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »

Because in America, we value dogs more than  humans. Kill a dog, jail time. Abort a human baby, no problem.

Our society is upside down.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 08:06:41 PM »
I agree with that Mosquewatcher(Jeff)... but still there should be some sort of punishment for the dogs being savagely beaten and killed too!
A human Life is 1000X more precious than a dog, I'm sorry but that's the way I feel...

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 08:22:53 PM »
I agree with that Mosquewatcher(Jeff)... but still there should be some sort of punishment for the dogs being savagely beaten and killed too!
A human Life is 1000X more precious than a dog, I'm sorry but that's the way I feel...

Nothing too be sorry for you are 100% correct !! Vick is a piece of trash, jeffrey dalmer used too abuse and kill animals.  If you can stomach it, watch some rap videos, they are promoting this kind of filth. The Black community is in utter turmoil . It borderlines on sickness. If you can stomach it, watch BET, or MTV for that matter. Our society is sick.

About a month ago, I had my Father pick me up from work, the car : dead battery. We stopped at the local store , I got out, a black guy was broke down next too us. I asked him "Is everything ok ?" He said "Yes a friend of mine is on the way, buy the way you wanna buy some weed?"

He had a baby in the car.

What a wonderful world the black community lives in. ( sarcasm off )

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »

What a wonderful world the black community lives in. ( sarcasm off )

Now MW,

That's no way to talk about the mental giants who formed great civilisations, built the pyramids and made such a vital contribution to the quality of life in America's cities. Shame on you.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 08:41:38 PM »
By the beard of the prophet , forgive me . I was beating wife number 3 lightly with a toothpick and lost all humanity. ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »
By the beard of the prophet , forgive me . I was beating wife number 3 lightly with a toothpick and lost all humanity. ;)

Whats that??
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 09:18:09 PM »
Me being sarcastic lol. That is a pic of shirley q. liquor . A black man that dresses as a woman, and does comedy skits. I don't know his real name.

Video of one of his vids here

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 10:39:17 PM »

Can't we deport or cage these animals? Last I checked, we're way within our rights to do so.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 10:43:09 PM »

Can't we deport or cage these animals? Last I checked, we're way within our rights to do so.

Tell this too President Bush that won't close the borders. Our "rights" mean nothing to the scum in power.

Erica

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

These blacks mistreat their animals severely and are disproportionately involved in animal cruelty such as dog-fighting.  Just today the actor Ving Rhames's (yes he's black) bull mastiffs mauled a man who was in charge of taking care of the dogs.  These animals were probably treated cruelly and they finally snapped and killed someone.  I WOULD be more angered at the situation but the person who bore the revenge of the animal cruelty was a schvartza.   :laugh: :laugh:
Kobe didn't rape the woman in question, she and he had a concentual sexual relationship and because he wouldn't dump his wife for her, she yelled rape. Not to mention, the fact that the woman had sex with 4 other men right before Kobe proves that she was 'fast and loose'. Just like when some crazy black women will use sex to gain entrance into the lives of people like Kobe...sue for child support. All Kobe was guilty of was cheating on his wife...and his wife should have divorced him and taken him for everything he had. He's also guilty of stupidity, irresponsibility, and dumb-assedness. Anyone who would cheat on their spouse has some serious problems dealing with the seriousness of being in a monogomous relationship.

As for Michael Vick, I think stripping him of his wealth and NFL fame permanantly for dog fighting (which is something that's been going on for centuries, along with [censored] fighting, bull fighting, rat racing, and anything else involving bets for which animal takes the other out (not intended to open up discussion on blacks being animals so lets keep it civil. If anything I think they should have suspended him for a year without pay and had him do something involving helping the animal community out instead of killing innocent dogs. In fact, most of his time should be spent teaching youths about the wrongs of animal cruelty.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »
If only Judge MasterWolf can give Michael Vick his sentence.. like.. Locking him in a small room covered in ground beef and 10 very hungry pitbulls.  :laugh: Exactly what is his excuse?  Oppresion??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 06:28:18 PM »
If only Judge MasterWolf can give Michael Vick his sentence.. like.. Locking him in a small room covered in ground beef and 10 very hungry pitbulls.  :laugh: Exactly what is his excuse?  Oppresion??
Well, you'll probably (or not) be happy to know that his only excuse is "I've got to grow up." I respect that comment. They should send him to work in a dog pound for distressed animals.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Well, you'll probably (or not) be happy to know that his only excuse is "I've got to grow up." I respect that comment. They should send him to work in a dog pound for distressed animals.

Criminal behavior is nothing new in his family.  This is his brother Marcus Vick.. in Jan. 2006.

Vick reportedly wanted to scare teens after taunts

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond. He will be arraigned on Thursday.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

"There was some type of altercation between Mr. Vick and the victims," Lt. Debbie George of the Suffolk Police Department was quoted as saying in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Post. "It was a verbal altercation, not a physical one."

The Post reported that a person close to Vick said the teenagers were taunting the quarterback, and that Vick showed the gun to scare them.

Magistrate Lisa Noel told the newspaper that police have not located a gun.

If convicted on all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving with a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six touchdowns.

Marcus Vick's criminal time line.

Timeline of Trouble
Marcus Vick's on- and off-field problems since he enrolled at Virginia Tech in 2002:

VickSept. 2, 2003
Suspended for one game by coach Frank Beamer for undisclosed reason.

Feb. 17, 2004
Arrested without incident and charged with four misdemeanors -- three for allegedly allowing the underage girls to have alcohol and one for allegedly having sex with a 15-year-old at a January party. Released on $2,500 bond.

May 14, 2004
Convicted of three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $2,250. Found innocent of having sex with the 15-year-old.

July 3, 2004
Charged with reckless driving and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop about 25 miles east of Richmond at 2:30 a.m. Police said he was clocked at 86 mph, 21 mph above the speed limit, and that the vehicle stunk of marijuana.

July 6, 2004
Indefinitely suspended from football team for off-field problems.

Aug. 3, 2004
Suspended from the university for the 2004 season on same day he pleads guilty to reckless driving and no contest to marijuana possession in New Kent. Is fined $300, has driver's license suspended for 60 days and is placed in a first offender program on the marijuana charge, requiring that he perform 24 hours of community service, undergo drug counseling and random drug tests, and give up his driver's license for six months.

Sept. 13, 2004
In plea deal, pleads no contest to one misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Receives 30-day suspended jail sentence, is fined $100, ordered to perform 24 hours of community service and stay away from the teenage girls.

Jan. 17, 2005
Cleared to rejoin football team and re-enroll at Virginia Tech.

Oct. 1, 2005
Leads No. 3 Hokies to 34-20 victory at West Virginia, and makes obscene gesture to fans who have been calling him names related to past problems throughout the game. He apologized a day later.

Dec. 17, 2005
Pulled over by police in Hampton for driving 38 mph in a 25 mph zone and driving with a suspended license.

Jan. 2, 2006
Leads Virginia Tech to a 35-24 win over Louisville in Gator Bowl. In the game, he stomped on the left calf of Cardinals All-American defensive end Elvis Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Claims the incident was accidental and that he apologized to Dumervil, who denies ever receiving apology.

Jan. 6, 2006
Is kicked off team at Virginia Tech for legal trouble and unsportsmanlike conduct in Gator Bowl.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »

Criminal behavior is nothing new in his family.  This is his brother Marcus Vick.. in Jan. 2006.

Vick reportedly wanted to scare teens after taunts

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond. He will be arraigned on Thursday.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

"There was some type of altercation between Mr. Vick and the victims," Lt. Debbie George of the Suffolk Police Department was quoted as saying in Tuesday's editions of The Washington Post. "It was a verbal altercation, not a physical one."

The Post reported that a person close to Vick said the teenagers were taunting the quarterback, and that Vick showed the gun to scare them.

Magistrate Lisa Noel told the newspaper that police have not located a gun.

If convicted on all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving with a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six touchdowns.

Marcus Vick's criminal time line.

Timeline of Trouble
Marcus Vick's on- and off-field problems since he enrolled at Virginia Tech in 2002:

VickSept. 2, 2003
Suspended for one game by coach Frank Beamer for undisclosed reason.

Feb. 17, 2004
Arrested without incident and charged with four misdemeanors -- three for allegedly allowing the underage girls to have alcohol and one for allegedly having sex with a 15-year-old at a January party. Released on $2,500 bond.

May 14, 2004
Convicted of three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $2,250. Found innocent of having sex with the 15-year-old.

July 3, 2004
Charged with reckless driving and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop about 25 miles east of Richmond at 2:30 a.m. Police said he was clocked at 86 mph, 21 mph above the speed limit, and that the vehicle stunk of marijuana.

July 6, 2004
Indefinitely suspended from football team for off-field problems.

Aug. 3, 2004
Suspended from the university for the 2004 season on same day he pleads guilty to reckless driving and no contest to marijuana possession in New Kent. Is fined $300, has driver's license suspended for 60 days and is placed in a first offender program on the marijuana charge, requiring that he perform 24 hours of community service, undergo drug counseling and random drug tests, and give up his driver's license for six months.

Sept. 13, 2004
In plea deal, pleads no contest to one misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Receives 30-day suspended jail sentence, is fined $100, ordered to perform 24 hours of community service and stay away from the teenage girls.

Jan. 17, 2005
Cleared to rejoin football team and re-enroll at Virginia Tech.

Oct. 1, 2005
Leads No. 3 Hokies to 34-20 victory at West Virginia, and makes obscene gesture to fans who have been calling him names related to past problems throughout the game. He apologized a day later.

Dec. 17, 2005
Pulled over by police in Hampton for driving 38 mph in a 25 mph zone and driving with a suspended license.

Jan. 2, 2006
Leads Virginia Tech to a 35-24 win over Louisville in Gator Bowl. In the game, he stomped on the left calf of Cardinals All-American defensive end Elvis Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Claims the incident was accidental and that he apologized to Dumervil, who denies ever receiving apology.

Jan. 6, 2006
Is kicked off team at Virginia Tech for legal trouble and unsportsmanlike conduct in Gator Bowl.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819

This is the one and ONLY time I'll say anything remotely to what NEWMAN would say...

...ANd MR. Vick should do ALL 3 years in a cell with someone cocking a gun in  his face...over and over again. He'd probably come out a new man...or NEWMAN! :D