Author Topic: I have a good Idea for the website, I do want everyones opinion. Please input  (Read 1855 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I was thinking in both JTF's website and the forum if we can find an HTML for the sites to show a meter of how many people joined our movement, and another showing at all times of the day or night the amount of volume signed in and activated.

If you think competitors of this movement has envy now, just wait when they see when they get somthing real to get envy.

Their pathetic sites and also claim lies of the late Rabbi and of Chaim?  No one who has any pride of this forum should put up with that.  So I say this fight back with our brains and let them stew in their juices.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I like the idea talk to Shlomo
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
OK great, anyone else,, Perhaps I will pass it on to Shlomo
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And think of the envy you will get fron Muzzies, Nazis and other vomit

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes the leftists will be aggrevated as well good idea Wolf O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And just let the meter go and move itself as more people join.  I heard today and last week the lies going on and I hate liars,  proof is here we are a busy forum, we do not have 4 or 5 people.

And the worst of all the ones that was trusted was the betrayer.  That's fine.  But paydirt is a mother.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Good idea,   Masterwolf.     

My gut feeling is measuring sticks along these lines will further increase the efforts of each of us who care deeply about the future of Israel,  the U.S.,  and Western Civilization.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Sounds good to me!
Where to put it though... on the front page?? :)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How about near the Visit our website: www.jtf.org or www.jewsagainstobama.org   on the side under the search or on the banner itself  and also the main webpage

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Good idea!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
It's already there since day 1 of the new site, MasterWolf1. :)  I had put it in text but not in a graph.

If you look on the top of the main web page, it says:

"Currently there are 2824 registered members and 102 members currently online on our English and Hebrew Forums."

This comes from a live query of the forums. It's also nice to watch that number grow.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
It's already there since day 1 of the new site, MasterWolf1. :)  I had put it in text but not in a graph.

If you look on the top of the main web page, it says:

"Currently there are 2824 registered members and 102 members currently online on our English and Hebrew Forums."

This comes from a live query of the forums. It's also nice to watch that number grow.

Shlomo,

Are these members all active or are they people who registered at one time of another and may or may not still be active? The reason I ask is that if one goes to the members section, there are many members with zero posts or last posts that are quite old [e.g. years ago].