Poll

Do you think it is nonsense to party on New Year's Eve and all that crap?

Yes. Absolutely.
19 (59.4%)
Yes. Absolutely, but I watch the ball drop just to see the year change.
8 (25%)
I don't party but I kiss my spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend at midnight.
3 (9.4%)
I attend a party with friends.
1 (3.1%)
I get drunk and party like the garbage you see on TV.
1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Mike The Kike Bloomberg Appears At Times Square With Lennon's NWO Song "Imagine"  (Read 7179 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
The milestone tonight is that this is the completion of the forum's first complete calendar year. Happy new years to all.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The milestone tonight is that this is the completion of the forum's first complete calendar year. Happy new years to all.
I never thought about it but your right 2007 was our first full year. 2006 was only part of the year. Lets hope that will be a great year for our forum and JTF O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
I always hated the Beatles.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I always hated the Beatles.

IMAGINE ALL THE BEATLES...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
beatles (the bugs) stink too. probably not as bad as those smelly degenerate hippies though.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
 O0 :::D
beatles (the bugs) stink too. probably not as bad as those smelly degenerate hippies though.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
This poll is only for Jews I hope?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now FOX News has more modest coverage of New Year's Eve minus the immodest images and rap and other noise so you don't have to watch the stupid "Rockin Eve" on ABC.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I left the computer for a bit to check on FOX News and they had De Blasio and the ugly Afro son at Midnight. They were asking on FOX News to people in Times Square earlier on what they'd like to see less of in 2015. Many said Obama. I hope we see less of De Blasio and have a recall election to replace him! Bloomberg was bad but this guy is even worse. It's like comparing Bush with Obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who made the original thread? Was this Anus-T?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So who was "Admin"?