Author Topic: Muslims building 1st mosque in north pole to convert 3500 community members  (Read 3664 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Two empty, snow-covered lots in Inuvik, N.W.T., located 2 degrees above the Arctic Circle, could soon be home to Canada's most northerly mosque. The Muslim association in the Arctic town of 3,500 recently purchased the lots, after three years of fundraising.

"It's suited for a mosque or for a church or for a religious place," association president Said Daher told in an interview.

The association has raised more than $40,000 to date to start paying off the land.

Daher said members hope Muslim groups from across North America will chip in to help fund the building.

"The Muslim population is growing," said Muhammad Muhammad. "It doesn't really fit for everybody, especially if there is an event."

By comparison, Daher said the proposed mosque will hold up to 100 people, and have space for activities beyond prayer.

"We thought we were in need for a community centre for social activities, for kids just to get together," he said.

"And if we have visitors, let's say, from outside, you know, they have a place to stay."

Muhammad said having a permanent mosque would be a milestone for the Muslim community in Inuvik.

"We always thought about it, to have a mosque, and we always dreamed about it actually. And hopefully it will be accomplished."

There are no current statistics on the number of Muslims in Inuvik, but census data from 2001 show 45 Muslims in the community that year.

The Northwest Territories had 175 Muslims in the 2001 census.

http://www.uniquepakistan.com/index....orth_Pole.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
hey i hope they all move there also
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Maybe we'll get lucky and global warming will flood the place.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
A mosque in the north pole?  That would be a good time to have "global warming's" ice melt and the toilet bowl mosque with 1000s of muzzies sinking in the cold waters
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
You can bet the $40,000 for the Mosque didn't come from the 175 Muslims living there. This sounds like the Mosque is being built for propaganda reasons to show how entrenched Islam is now in the Northern Hemisphere that there is even a Mosque now in the North Pole. That and/or they are hoping to attract Natives to Islam whom may be bitter towards the Canadian government in the same way that Islamists have made great efforts to convert Blacks in American prisons.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Santa with a turban. :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Wow scary! Thanks DanBenNoah for showing this thread to me.

newman

Instead of clubbing harp seals to death, let's do it to muSSlims. :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
A mosque in the north pole?  That would be a good time to have "global warming's" ice melt and the toilet bowl mosque with 1000s of muzzies sinking in the cold waters

Maybe the muSSlim Nazi Mosque will freeze and then liberals will be afraid, global warming will "melt" the mosque. ;D ;D

May this mosque be destroyed, G-d willing. O0

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
We were gonna use that space to test our weapons.  Now we have the perfect target. O0
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
I can't believe that there are actually Muslims up there.

They seem intent on spreading to every corner of the world.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I can't believe that there are actually Muslims up there.

They seem intent on spreading to every corner of the world.

~ I HOPE THEY ALL FREEZE their &&LL$ OFF.  Too bad we cant re-institute an old custom like Jacob did at Shecham.  :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Soon we'll see seals in hijabs and polar bears armed with explosive belts. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
You can bet the $40,000 for the Mosque didn't come from the 175 Muslims living there. This sounds like the Mosque is being built for propaganda reasons to show how entrenched Islam is now in the Northern Hemisphere that there is even a Mosque now in the North Pole. That and/or they are hoping to attract Natives to Islam whom may be bitter towards the Canadian government in the same way that Islamists have made great efforts to convert Blacks in American prisons.

True! :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Such an isolated place in news of Pak666. It should be checked and cleared of Silo like things. :-[

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.