Author Topic: DownWithIslam: Thumbs Up  (Read 5805 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: DownWithIslam: Thumbs Up
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 10:35:16 PM »
Chaim, please tell kahaneloyalist to knock it off. He is constantly speaking against the "goy" and attacking Christianity, and then claiming most religious Jews agree with him (which is obviously not true). He has been doing this from day one on our forum, and I am rather tired of it. He also is defending Yekutiel right now--go check out my thread protesting DownwithIslam's banning. No other Jewish members here have a beef with Christendom.

I request that you tell him to stop this completely.

Thanks,
Chaimfan

CF, we are not like that splinter forum that gets hysterical when someone disagrees with them. kahaneloyalist disagrees with us. And doom777 frequently ridicules me and attacks me as an admin on the splinter forum. Not to mention Dominater96. We don't ban people who disagree with us and criticize us. Even jdl4ever is not banned while he is currently emailing our admins telling them that I have mental disorders (look who's talking about mental disorders). Can you imagine if DWI tried to email admins on the splinter forum accusing Yekutiel of having a mental disorder?

CF, one of the reasons we are so much bigger and more successful than the splinter forums is because we allow criticism and debate. The splinter forums don't allow criticism because they would lose in any honest debate.

CF, JUST TO PROVE HOW INTERESTING AND EXCITING OUR FORUM IS COMPARED TO THE SPLINTER FORUMS, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT EVEN THE ADMINS ON THE SPLINTER FORUMS SPEND MUCH MORE TIME ON OUR FORUM THAN ON THEIR OWN FORUMS.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 10:43:53 PM »
My question is:  If the this other site is basically irrelevent and what 3 or 4 people who are hardly active why bother?  I mean this forum is where its at.

I agree. This other site is a joke, and we are wasting our time. I suppose I am also guilty of spending too much time on this in the past couple days. As usual, Wolf, you are a voice of common sense.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »
I agree that the other forum is a joke. Chaim, have you seen the latest lie that they have spread about you over at the other forum?
I posted  a link in the other thread I started.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »
listen...let them be...don't bother them...bother the muzzies who are growing exponentially...Not 3 Jews who try to be Kahanists.

You are also a voice of common sense, Dr. Dan. What you are saying makes sense.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 12:12:18 AM »
listen...let them be...don't bother them...bother the muzzies who are growing exponentially...Not 3 Jews who try to be Kahanists.

Well said as always,  Dr. Dan.   

The threat that Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton poise to Western Civilization is more than enough of a reason by itself for all of us to be united and focused on the task at hand to defeat them.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »
I have never been treated badly on  kahane.org, to me that speaks volumes.

Fascinating.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »
DWI,
  You're a Great member, a very outspoke individual who doesn't take a back seat to anybody.  O0 (similar to C.F.)
 We have not yet met but I'm confident that your the genuine article and not just here to blow hot air... Keep up the good work!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 01:37:38 AM »
I have never been treated badly on  kahane.org, to me that speaks volumes.

Fascinating.

Yes it is

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 02:04:35 AM »
DWI,
  You're a Great member, a very outspoke individual who doesn't take a back seat to anybody.  O0 (similar to C.F.)
 We have not yet met but I'm confident that your the genuine article and not just here to blow hot air... Keep up the good work!

We will meet soon, I promise.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »
Do you all see what JTF created in what like 2 years already..

We attract members all around the world frome very walks of life.

We have of all religious backgrounds, national backgrounds

I don't go to the Hebrew forum cause I don't speak Hebrew but from what I hear it grew gigantic.

And the English forum is wonderful. Look at what progress we made in just a few years.  I was in this forum when it began, and look at it now. At anytime of the day you see member activities.

So forget the rest.  We must stick together and let the others have their petty envy.  Now we are in a struggle to defeat Obammie and his so called Pastor that to me is the test of what a true mass movement is.  Not worrying about crap from some 2 cent forum of just 3 people who is never around.

What you say guys and gals you with that or what?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 02:25:24 AM »
Do you all see what JTF created in what like 2 years already..

We attract members all around the world frome very walks of life.

We have of all religious backgrounds, national backgrounds

I don't go to the Hebrew forum cause I don't speak Hebrew but from what I hear it grew gigantic.

And the English forum is wonderful. Look at what progress we made in just a few years.  I was in this forum when it began, and look at it now. At anytime of the day you see member activities.

So forget the rest.  We must stick together and let the others have their petty envy.  Now we are in a struggle to defeat Obammie and his so called Pastor that to me is the test of what a true mass movement is.  Not worrying about crap from some 2 cent forum of just 3 people who is never around.

What you say guys and gals you with that or what?

I agree I think people need to move it on.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 02:53:19 AM »
MasterWolf1,

-That was a great statement.

Heated debate between like minded individuals is a healthy thing.

I think that the real strength of the JTF -(being a new member) is that it does not myopically focus on views from only a few certain people.

Chaim does a great job in welcoming righteous gentiles -(BTW I didn't know I was one before joining this forum!  O0 -This is a difficult thing I know for any religous based forum to do. This however is JTF's great strength and I sincerely hope some comfort is derived from Jewish members who can see that they are not alone in this struggle and that there is genuine support that exists from outside normal religous boundaries.

Many Christians, myself included, are very worried at the strength of attack and violence against Israel. This is a country that has had its right to exist since Moses' time and which is right at the tip of the spear in the fight against Islamic world takeover. Israel, for any non-muslim needs and deserves our 100% support.

We have had 9/11, Madrid and London to name but a few, but the truth is Isrealis cannot hide or move away from this kind of threat and face this hatred and determined attempts to annihilate them every day, at point blank range; from local Hamas threats to imbecilic vitriol from many other surrounding Muslim countries.

I have found in JTF a great forum to share views and exchange support on many related issues and I have to say that Chaim and David's u-tube videos brought me here and inspired me to get involved...something BTW that I would not normally do.

Since then I have had really rewarding discussions with forum members on very sensitive issues that would be immediately suppressed by any other media website or forum. As a non-Jewish contributor I have also felt closer to my own religion in uniting with the JTF cause. It has been inspirational in every way and has even (through measured and from very respectful advice from forum members), helped to resolve a very sensitive issue within my own family.

The best I think is yet to come... this is a life-changing forum for those that are prepared to give of themselves and identify with the wider struggle. Let us not dwell too long and waste too much time on inter-factional squabbling and rise above it. We have bigger fish to fry.

-just my humble 2 cents worth,

Dibbz

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 05:39:10 AM »
I could not say it better dibblah O0 Let's concentrate on real issues and let enwy and hatred consume itself.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 08:09:27 AM »
Yes but the problem is they are giving the great kahane legacy a bad name. The sacrifices of the rabbi don't doeserve a forum in his name that totally is against everything he stood for.

Listen, a Jew who gives Kahane a bad name is just as bad as Rabin...Anyone who dares do such a thing and claims to be a Kahanist, is an evil twit who has an inferiority complex.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 08:12:49 AM »
I agree that the other forum is a joke. Chaim, have you seen the latest lie that they have spread about you over at the other forum?

see? you are doing it again?  You say that the other forum is a joke etc etc..and then you go back on it to see what else they are saying...You have to stop that!

Let Yekuteil train dogs on the hilltops and trying to get members...it's not a bad thing...we will do our thing creating a mass movement finding loyal supporters and spreading the message.  Eventually, those trained dogs will be nothing compared to the large masses we gather to act against our enemies who wish to destory Israel and all righteous people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »

see? you are doing it again?  You say that the other forum is a joke etc etc..and then you go back on it to see what else they are saying...You have to stop that!

Let Yekuteil train dogs on the hilltops and trying to get members...it's not a bad thing...we will do our thing creating a mass movement finding loyal supporters and spreading the message.  Eventually, those trained dogs will be nothing compared to the large masses we gather to act against our enemies who wish to destory Israel and all righteous people.

Here is an interesting thought though.

If he hadn't done that, then jdl4ever may have "revealed himself" later, and that might have been worse!!!!

There isn't much point continuing doing that though..  Didn't Yekutiel stop slander against chaim.. It took him a long time.

When I saw DWI's posts on the kahane forum, my initial feeling was why stirr things up.. But that feeling was only 10 seconds long.. 10 seconds later, I realised.. He was doing the right thing, the kahanist thing.  They had attacked chaim and JTF over and over again. So he was going on the offensive..  countering them. As Chaim once said. As they are merciful, so should you be merciful. As R Kahane once said, A game has one set of rules.   Don't get trodden on (like a valley).   Infact, from my experience, reacting like that probably does more to get bad people to stop, than being "nice" and doing nothing and getting trodden on.  He stood up for JTF like a Kahanist..

Whether you agreed or disagreed with DWI over that.. And glad to see most agreed. You cannot criticise him, because look what they said about JTF, all the time, endlessly..   Anybody said the words "chaim" or "jtf" anything and they would turn it into insults against JTF.

Nevertheless, as I understand it, Yekutiel has taken actions to stop the attacks on JTF on the forum.  He has said it will not be tolerated.
And therefore..  I think DWI should stop attacking theirs. 

But this issue with jdl4ever is something else... and what I have heard here of what he did is totally wrong and outrageous.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 12:03:30 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 03:09:57 AM »
This entire thing put my stomach in knots and really hurts. I just feel so deeply for Chaim. He never deserved to be attacked like that. Never. It was just so wrong in so many ways and I never expected it.

I try not to say much about this topic so I don't speak lashon hora about religious Jewish people. We should all be careful not to make the same mistakes. It's tough sometimes when you feel upset, angry, or hurt.

What I can say is that my heart and prayers are with Chaim and JTF. Chaim is one of the most amazing, courageous, and dedicated men I have ever met in my life. I will always be loyal and deeply appreciative toward him; and I will always profoundly appreciate what he has done to save the countless lives of the Jewish people.

"Whosoever preserves a single soul of Israel, Scripture ascribes to him as if he had preserved a complete world" Talmud - Tractate Sanhedrin 37a

Think how much greater it is to save countless Jewish souls and what it means to speak against such a man. Any man who speaks against Chaim will have to answer to Hashem when their day comes... and I don't envy them. I think the Torah and Talmud is VERY clear on this issue.

Chaim is a very high soul with a very honest and sincere heart. That's why Hashem has blessed JTF and allowed us to grow.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 03:33:53 AM »
I like you bro, glad no one will be banned, you deserve to be here with the rest of us.  I want us to be united.  Soap Opera drama is damaging to the movement.  DWI, you are my brother from another mother and we will stick together like we are brothers to everyone on this forum.

I been busy trying to put an anti Obama Christian website together so I am trying to keep this forum going as well

I'd be glad to put a group on Facebook for you if you like. I already have a Jews Againts Obama group with over 400 members
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
Shlomo,

Thank you for re-itterating this point as a religous thing, because that is what it is.

If Israel falls the the West falls with it. This is my prayer:

Let us pray for Chiam and all he stands for. Lets us try and help protect the Jewish people and their homeland.

Let us pray for the Jews, Isrealis and righteous gentiles who fight against the horde.

Let us pray for a secure Jewish homeland in Israel, a bastion of freedom in the US and an end to Muslim appeasement in Europe.

Let us get back to God. We have only one life. Lets us honour our ancestors with it and do the right thing.

This is my prayer.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »
I like you bro, glad no one will be banned, you deserve to be here with the rest of us.  I want us to be united.  Soap Opera drama is damaging to the movement.  DWI, you are my brother from another mother and we will stick together like we are brothers to everyone on this forum.

I been busy trying to put an anti Obama Christian website together so I am trying to keep this forum going as well

I'd be glad to put a group on Facebook for you if you like. I already have a Jews Againts Obama group with over 400 members

Thank you that would be great and dearly appriciated...  I do have the mailing lists that I can pass it to over 500 people and they can pass it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!