Author Topic: VIDEO: Jackie Mason on Jews for Obama  (Read 1312 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
VIDEO: Jackie Mason on Jews for Obama
« on: April 08, 2008, 07:33:07 AM »
Enjoy:
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: VIDEO: Jackie Mason on Jews for Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:59:05 AM »
Enjoy:

Thanks. Good video.
Bravo Jackie Mason.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 11:53:18 PM »
  MarZutra,   thanks for posting the Jackie Mason video about Barack Hussein Obama.    This is a MUST SEE!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 11:56:47 PM »
The man is a Genius.   ;D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 01:36:24 AM »
I think Jackie Mason is okay and pretty funny.  I saw him on Broadway with my family a number of years ago.  I wish he would have kept his word to Chaim though on donating to the cause.  He did a great job on this Obama video, to his credit.  The sad thing is look at all the evil Obama supporters as usual defending that animal in the comments section.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:43:56 AM by Ari »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »
 O0

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
The only problem I see with Jews like Mason is that they do hold pride and respect for their Jewishness but seem to afford little attempt to knowledge themselves and perhaps devolp respect for the basics of Judaism...imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.