Author Topic: TODAY's 5 Major Corporations that Helped the Nazis during The Holocaust  (Read 12987 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: TODAY's 5 Major Corporations that Helped the Nazis during The Holocaust
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »
I strongly believe that Jews should not accept even one penny in "compensation for Holocaust victims" from those nations which perpetrated genocide against us.

I also believe every single one of the "Holocaust Memorials" built in Washington and Berlin and elsewhere should be bulldozed.

Chaim Ben Pesach is right when he says "There can be only ONE response to the Holocaust, and that is a strong State of Israel."

Thats correct.  HOWEVER, America pays plenty to Japanese Americans who were in the internment camps.. in spite of the fact that they were treated very humanely.  I think Germany should pay up the A'hole to Hollocaust survivors, since what they did was 1 trillion times worse.   

However... I dont like memorials in the US not related specifically to our war heroes.  Memorials should exist to promote patriotism and nationalism.. and nothing else.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »
what about Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes

I don't know if they even existed back then!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »
Well, Audi, Porche is actually VW...
Henry Ford was an anti Semite...
Mercedes Benz, now Daimler Chrysler... I'm not sure of.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
I thought Mercedes trucks were used to transport the Jews to concentration camps. Audi is owned by VW.

SAAB was actually going to sell jets to the Nazis, but once the Swedes found out what their jets would be used for, they started building cars. Cool factoid!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »
I thought Mercedes trucks were used to transport the Jews to concentration camps. Audi is owned by VW.

SAAB was actually going to sell jets to the Nazis, but once the Swedes found out what their jets would be used for, they started building cars. Cool factoid!
Did Saab build jets in 40-45? I thought the Germans invented the jet or Me-262 , and that it was taken to the USA and USSR afterwards.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 02:41:31 PM »
Well, Audi, Porche is actually VW...
Henry Ford was an anti Semite...
Mercedes Benz, now Daimler Chrysler... I'm not sure of.

Mercedes just sold off Chrysler.. and is now a private company.

VW was originally created by Ferdinand Porsche for Hitler.

1933, shortly after taking over as leader of Germany, Hitler asked Ferdinand Porsche to make changes to his original 1931 design to make it more suited for the working man. Hans Ledwinka discussed his ideas with Ferdinand Porsche who used many Tatra design features in the 1938 Kdf-Wagen, later known as the VW Käfer - or Beetle. On 22 June 1934, Dr. Ferdinand Porsche agreed to design the "People's Car" for Hitler.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »

Did Saab build jets in 40-45? I thought the Germans invented the jet or Me-262 , and that it was taken to the USA and USSR afterwards.

The jet was invented by a Brit I beleive.  But the first mass-produced jet in combat was the ME-262.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »

"Born from Jets" as the saying goes.. "Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget"  means Swedish Aeroplane Limited. They've been around since the late 30's at least. I don't know if they started with jets, probably regular propelled airplanes at first. My computer isn't working properly, can't look it up details right now..

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »
HERE'S THE SAD, UGLY TRUTH:

Virtually all major industries in Germany, as well as a good number of them in Europe, which have been in business throughout most of the 20th Century and remain active today, were actively engaged in support of the Third Reich.

Virtually all of them.

BMW, Porsche, Daimler-Benz (Hitler's personal vehicle was a Mercedes), Krupp, Siemens, Anschutz, Weirauch, (firearms), Bayer (ever taken an aspirin for a headache?), Hoffritz, Solingen (cutlery, knives, swords), Anschutz, Sonor & Lefima (percussion instruments), etc.

You must understand, fellow JTF members, that long-established German industrialists, regardless of their personal opinions or politics, had the options of remaining in their German homeland and continuing to run their businesses, or literally running for their lives and sneaking out of their own country.

In addition to the industrialists' lack of options, [do any of you know any CEOs who closed up their industries and left the U.S. because they disagreed with the Clinton Administration?], the Third Reich quite literally took a bankrupt and morally broken nation which was humiliated and full of despair, and restored it back to a "full steam ahead" world power in just a few short years.  The heavy industries, agriculture, as well as all branches of the sciences, were suddenly working overtime and prosperous.  Unemployment virtually disappeared.  A country which had had its military stripped to nothing, was almost overnight in full production of the mightiest war machine, with the  best equipped and best trained forces in the world.  Hatred for the Jew not withstanding, the giants of German industry and production quite literally saw in Adolph Hitler a "messiah" who made promises and kept them as well.  Like their counterparts today in America, German industrialists were concerned with "the bottom line", "growth", "volume", and "higher profit margins".  The German Fuhrer was the first German leader in modern times who kept his word to those who put him in power.

*I offer this overview not as a defense of the Nazi Reich, but as an example of normal human behavior observed in all people, regardless of nationality--If you don't know where your next meal is coming from, and your government and economy are virtually nonexistent, your currency worthless beyond worthless from hyper-inflation, then it is most likely that you will follow the first person or group which proves able to completely reverse your misfortunes and make you and your country wealthy almost overnight.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
OK MassuhD, but who kept these companies afloat and helped them internationalize after the war to remain powerful to today?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 07:59:14 AM »
OK MassuhD, but who kept these companies afloat and helped them internationalize after the war to remain powerful to today?
The Marshall Plan ?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 01:40:53 AM »
HERE'S THE SAD, UGLY TRUTH:

Virtually all major industries in Germany, as well as a good number of them in Europe, which have been in business throughout most of the 20th Century and remain active today, were actively engaged in support of the Third Reich.

Virtually all of them.

BMW, Porsche, Daimler-Benz (Hitler's personal vehicle was a Mercedes), Krupp, Siemens, Anschutz, Weirauch, (firearms), Bayer (ever taken an aspirin for a headache?), Hoffritz, Solingen (cutlery, knives, swords), Anschutz, Sonor & Lefima (percussion instruments), etc.

You must understand, fellow JTF members, that long-established German industrialists, regardless of their personal opinions or politics, had the options of remaining in their German homeland and continuing to run their businesses, or literally running for their lives and sneaking out of their own country.

In addition to the industrialists' lack of options, [do any of you know any CEOs who closed up their industries and left the U.S. because they disagreed with the Clinton Administration?], the Third Reich quite literally took a bankrupt and morally broken nation which was humiliated and full of despair, and restored it back to a "full steam ahead" world power in just a few short years.  The heavy industries, agriculture, as well as all branches of the sciences, were suddenly working overtime and prosperous.  Unemployment virtually disappeared.  A country which had had its military stripped to nothing, was almost overnight in full production of the mightiest war machine, with the  best equipped and best trained forces in the world.  Hatred for the Jew not withstanding, the giants of German industry and production quite literally saw in Adolph Hitler a "messiah" who made promises and kept them as well.  Like their counterparts today in America, German industrialists were concerned with "the bottom line", "growth", "volume", and "higher profit margins".  The German Fuhrer was the first German leader in modern times who kept his word to those who put him in power.

*I offer this overview not as a defense of the Nazi Reich, but as an example of normal human behavior observed in all people, regardless of nationality--If you don't know where your next meal is coming from, and your government and economy are virtually nonexistent, your currency worthless beyond worthless from hyper-inflation, then it is most likely that you will follow the first person or group which proves able to completely reverse your misfortunes and make you and your country wealthy almost overnight.   

I have a theory on this.  That people around the world all equate German products with quality.. since the nazi's were so over-the-top control-freaks.  Its a false stereotype but it endures regardless.

When people are called Nazis nowadays... people think of control freaks... who are want everything perfect.  (IE the Soup nazi).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 01:49:51 AM »

West Germany had to become a symbol of progress to successfully contrast with the Communist East.  It was in our best interest.

Many people forget that America did an AMAZING job de-nazifying germany.   We destroyed ALL their symbols, their instutitutions.  We re-programmed the stupidity as much as humanly possible without becoming inhumane ourselves.  OBVIOUSLY we couldn't get rid of it completely but we did a magnificent job nonetheless. 

If we could do the same with Islam... we could get rid of it in a couple generations.

Brian

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 02:20:08 AM »

West Germany had to become a symbol of progress to successfully contrast with the Communist East.  It was in our best interest.

Many people forget that America did an AMAZING job de-nazifying germany.   We destroyed ALL their symbols, their instutitutions.  We re-programmed the stupidity as much as humanly possible without becoming inhumane ourselves.  OBVIOUSLY we couldn't get rid of it completely but we did a magnificent job nonetheless. 

If we could do the same with Islam... we could get rid of it in a couple generations.

Brian

That's true, and that's why USA is criticised for "warmongering" in today's Germany; you did great job in making them spinless leftits self hating pacifists; some say to good but not me. Which Is one of reasons America is well liked in Poland, thanks to partition, denazification and demilitarisation of Germany we have 60 years of peace in Europe. O0   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 04:17:22 AM »

Brian

You did a pretty good job.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2008, 07:03:02 AM »
About German quality:

Check Danish, Belgian, English and even some Russian (military) products.
These are all countries were pride about a good quality product is essential.
The USA has this spirit as well.
I wander who took this work ethic to there. Let me guess ... mmm ... the Nigerians?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »

Brian

Yeahh. the only problem is... when one form of evil is destroyed... anther form quickly fills the vacuum.  Thats human nature...

Communism quickly filled the void of the nazis. 

And when it did, unfortunately... the cold war went on way too long.. since we were also battling leftism at home.

But the majority of communism is now gone (with a few exceptions)..  BUT we are faced with something far more difficult to stop... and something that the Leftists have completely handcuffed us from reacting rationally too.

And assuming our prayers are answered and we overcome leftism at home, and we destroy the institutions worldwide that spread Islam... then Im sure something else will take its place as well.

Brian

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

Brian

Yeahh. the only problem is... when one form of evil is destroyed... anther form quickly fills the vacuum.  Thats human nature...

Communism quickly filled the void of the nazis. 

And when it did, unfortunately... the cold war went on way too long.. since we were also battling leftism at home.

But the majority of communism is now gone (with a few exceptions)..  BUT we are faced with something far more difficult to stop... and something that the Leftists have completely handcuffed us from reacting rationally too.

And assuming our prayers are answered and we overcome leftism at home, and we destroy the institutions worldwide that spread Islam... then Im sure something else will take its place as well.

Brian

I couldn't agree more with you, Brian! O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2008, 09:26:11 PM »
Re:  "...OK MassuhD, but who kept these companies afloat and helped them internationalize after the war to remain powerful to today?..."

German industry was already "international" long before WWII, and the primary reason the Arabs, Turks, and others allied themselves with the Axis was because they had long been Germany's allies and friends, exactly as France, England, and the U.S. shared a common history and commerce over many years.

Long before WWII, Germany also had overseas colonies, as did France, England, The Netherlands, and Belgium, and competed with other nations on the world stage.

After WWI, the now infamous "Treaty of Versailles" forced unbearable humiliations and hardships on the German people.

Her colonies were stolen from her, her industries and territory were disassembled and given over to the victors, her military was essentially rendered null and void, and Germany was forced to pay her remaining Treasury out in "war reparations"; far beyond that which any nation could bear.

In short, Germany's humiliation, economic collapse, and in particular her loss of industry and loss of her military, produced a "national psychological trauma" which soon developed into a "national traumatic psychosis" which, as we all today know, ended most badly for Germany as well as the rest of the world.

It is well documented that many of Germany's industrialists and more than a few military leaders, knowing that Germany could not win the war, feared another catastrophic defeat at the hands of the other world powers which would once again humiliate, impoverish, and remove her military and industrial might.

Therefore, fearing another German defeat even more than they despised Hitler, they opted to both fight on and schemed to make secret contact with the Allies, for purposes of negotiating a surrender and peace which would not dishonor Germany as had The Treaty of Versailles, which had resulted in the rise of the Reich and the launching of another World War in an attempt to rectify the injustices put on Germany after losing WWI. (*Their attempts to shorten the war were unsuccessful)

After Germany's unconditional surrender, the Allied Powers occupying Western Europe made every possible effort to remove all traces of National Socialism from West Germany, while at the same time allowing Germany to keep her industrial base.  Her military was scaled down to the level necessary for "self-defense" as part of NATO's mutual defense pact against the USSR. (no so fortunate was the Eastern half of Germany taken into the USSR's sphere of influence)

It was the victorious United States which wisely allowed Germany to continue her former position as a leader in industry and the sciences, so that she could once again rejoin "the family of nations" as a non-belligerent.

*Obviously volumes could be written on this subject, so I did the best I could to condense a lot of history into a short answer to the original question.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 04:26:49 AM »
It's been reported that General Electric does business with Iran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
It's been reported that General Electric does business with Iran.

They used to... a couple of years ago they stopped. Or said they did at least... I'm sure the US government wouldn't be too happy if they continued.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/manufacturing/2005-02-02-ge-iran_x.htm

US law says companies can not deal with nations who sponsor terrorism. (such as Iran)
However, there is a loophole for foreign subsidiaries who are exempt from this law. 
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »
Thanks to all for bringing this to our attention...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »
  You are very welcomed! :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 07:04:40 PM »
RationalThought110:  "...there is a loophole for foreign subsidiaries who are exempt from this law..."

Most corporations based in America have never stopped doing major business inside Iran, Iraq, Syria, and even North Korea.

They simply set up "dummy" subsidiary corporations based offshore in places like Cayman Islands, etc., with a different name than their "mother corporation".

More often than not all that exists is an "empty" one room rented office with answering machine, email, etc...

In addition to them being legally "within the letter of the law" and proudly having their PR Reps go on Fox News and announce that their corporations comply fully with all laws and restrictions, they also are allowed to evade having to pay any corporate taxes from profits to the IRS.

Why?

Because it is completely legal to incorporate offshore under a different name, and then do business with Terrorist States and Dictators.

A little research on this subject will shock you, not only when you find out that Halliburton, Kellogg, Brown, & Root, and other "Conservative Republican" type corporations are getting rich working for America's staunch enemies, but you will find out that each and every one of our legislators, both Dem and Repub, deliberately campaign on a platform of "eliminating tax shelters and corporate welfare from American corporations operating offshore", and then after elections vote to not only continue these loopholes but add more and more of them into Federal regulations.

Equally shocking, is the fact that for the last 20 years, Federal Law has given enormous tax breaks and benefits to all American corporations which will close up shop and move all of their production overseas.

You see, there are two classes of "welfare deadbeats" draining the Treasury and "living off the fat of the land"!

One group is predominately "people of colour", and the other group is the richest of the very rich white elitists; those that send their children to boarding schools in Switzerland and England.

Meanwhile, those "aiding and abetting enemies of the United States Government" see no reason why anything should change...after all, they've managed to hoodwink "the little people" into looking the other way.

And, they're right to think as they do, because they prove each day just how easy it is to manipulate an ignorant and stupid American public.