Author Topic: I Just Heard this  (Read 2165 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I Just Heard this
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »
Both France's PM and England's PM are thinking of boycotting Commie China Olympics.  I think on this both the U.S. and Israel and all nations that are anti Commie should too.  My issue on this isn't cause of the Tibet issue its cause China is a very anti west very anti American communist rogue nation that does sponsor countries like Pakistan.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: I Just Heard this
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 06:22:22 PM »
I think they'll just boycott the opening ceremony and not the games.  Too much money involved.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »
they are boycotting just the opening ceremonies

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 10:48:27 PM »
I wish Australia would Boycot them, instead of pumping millions of dollars into  China.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 10:53:04 PM »
I think Tibet should be saved, but America, Europe, Britain (yes, they've got a bit of a different culture from the mainland, so I separate them), Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and other civilized areas like Israel should also be saved.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I Just Heard this: Ashish and everyone read
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »
China's aid to Pakistan exceeds $20 mln (2005/10/30) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2005/10/30) 

ISLAMABAD, Oct. 29 (Xinhuanet) -- China's relief aid to Pakistan has amounted to 20.5 million US dollars since the Oct. 8 earthquake struck the south Asian country, Chinese Ambassador Zhang Chunxiang said here on Saturday.
    Zhang made the remarks at a signing ceremony with Ejaz Rahim, Pakistan's cabinet secretary, to hand over a new batch of 150,000 blankets and 3,380 tents worth 50 million yuan (about 6.2 million US dollars), as part of China's new pledge of further relief aid.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Oct. 27 promised that China would provide Pakistan with further relief aid worth 13.8 US million dollars after a meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Shaukat Aziz in Moscow, according to Zhang.

The ambassador said China had donated 500,000 US dollars to Pakistan at the United Nations donors conference in Geneva.

The above-mentioned amount plus the 6.2-million-dollar aid which China had donated in the first week after the devastating earthquake, has made China's relief aid to Pakistan a total of 20.5 million dollars up to now, Zhang said, adding that the total excludes the aid provided by the Chinese military and the red cross society.

Upon the request of the Pakistani side, Zhang said, China will provide further relief assistance. Besides the blankets and tents badly needed in the earthquake-affected areas, China has sent a second dispatch of rescue workers, mainly surgeons and nurses to set up field hospitals in those areas.

The ambassador announced that a Chinese governmental delegation will visit Pakistan from Nov. 1 to 4 to hold talks with the Pakistani side on reconstruction and rehabilitation following the earthquake.

"Because the governments and the peoples of China and Pakistan have been enjoying a fraternal friendship tried through difficulties, the Chinese side made prompt decision to provide relief aid at the earliest time immediately after the Oct. 8 earthquake," said Zhang. "This shows the deep feelings and emotions of the Chinese for the Pakistanis."

On behalf of the Pakistani government and people, Ejaz Rahim extended gratitude to the Chinese government and people for the humanitarian assistance and the gesture of goodwill to Pakistan since the earthquake.

"We cannot forget that China is amongst the first countries to leap to the assistance of the people of Pakistan and it has done it every time when Pakistan is in need," said Rahim. "We cannot forget the tremendous work the Chinese rescue team has done in Balakot, the most affected area, in those very difficult conditions and we cannot forget China's contribution to the Pakistani President Relief Fund."

He expressed belief that the second team of the Chinese rescue workers would help those in need, especially women and children, and respond to their medical, social and psychological needs.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 10:56:08 PM »
I have a great liking for Tibet, they are a small but independent people, that stay to themselves.

I believe they should be left alone.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »
And if we boycott, the Chinese response? I wouldn't even want to imagine it. Let's say we somehow ruin their olympics, highly unlikely, but let's just say we do. I can just imagine the response China will have. They have so much of dollars, if they decide to cash in........... ouchh
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »
Dont know what is up with Tibet, and whats going on, but Israel should boycott all olympics/greek hellinistic culture.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »

Dont know what is up with Tibet, and whats going on, but Israel should boycott all olympics/greek hellinistic culture.

Thats why I believe the olympics, should never be taken out of Greece. Its their culture. See the massive amounts of corruption that happens because people try to take on a system/culture that clearly doesn't belong to them.

And the destruction of that event, to what it was.

Now is just money and drugs.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 11:09:04 PM »
And we did it when the games were in Moscow

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »

Thats why I believe the olympics, should never be taken out of Greece. Its their culture. See the massive amounts of corruption that happens because people try to take on a system/culture that clearly doesn't belong to them.

It was allways something that Jews should look down upon. Anyway it was the hellinists whos idea was to spread its culture througtout the world, and they used to worship the body, and have olympics naked. Its not a Jews place to be part of that.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 12:03:49 AM »
Jews have the Maccabi Games. :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 12:05:44 AM »

It was allways something that Jews should look down upon. Anyway it was the hellinists whos idea was to spread its culture througtout the world, and they used to worship the body, and have olympics naked. Its not a Jews place to be part of that.

True I forgot about them being naked, and it was only men.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »
All except the Chinese Red Dragon, North Korea, Pak666, S.Arab and Iran shall boycott these Olympics or at least the opening ceremony.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

newman

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »
It's all hot air.

Everyone (including europe and the USA) wants access to the billion plus market for their exports.