Author Topic: Black Rappers Call on Blacks to Murder and rape Whites  (Read 6041 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Black Rappers Call on Blacks to Murder and rape Whites
« on: January 01, 2007, 10:54:40 PM »
Here's what black rappers say, and what their followers do. Keep
in mind that most of this is produced and distributed by Jewish
run companies. Jews are the foremost promoters of "hate crime"
laws intended to be used mainly against whites, while at the
same time looking with smiling approval upon black criminals
who openly call for murder and mayhem against white people.

http://www.martinlutherking.org/rapperlyrics.html
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Black Rappers Call on Blacks to Murder and rape Whites
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
Why doesn't that surprize me?  Personally, I think these Judenrot are worse than the shvartza: "Those who are kind to the cruel in the end will be cruel to the kind" - Babylonian Talmud, Qohelet Raba 7:16.  The rape of the White girls doesn't surprize me whatsoever.  This is what shvartzas do.  What kills me is the lop sided attention via the media.  If the circumstances were reversed the photo's would be splashed all over the news from SanDiago to Beijing. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 11:06:02 PM »
Self hating animals
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 11:24:55 PM »
Just one problem with that site, it's run by StørmFrønt.  You also might want to check out this link:
http://www.martinlutherking.org/books.html

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »
I noticed that too

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
It is true that the site is run by StørmFrønt, but the content is true. I have no use for StørmFrønt accept to find out what my enemy, I mean all my enemies are up to. The black primitives are expressing what they really feel. They are just like the the sand monkeys in their feelings for Jews and non believers. They want us dead. It is that simple. You must understand that this is based on jealousy, pure and simple. If you look at white achievements in general around the world and compare to the primitives must advanced invention, a hut made out of mud and dung, you will then realize  the frustration that he mud and sand people feel when they look at themselves in the mirror. They do not have the intellect to figure out why things go so well in white dominated areas, hence they react like a true primitive, they lash out in a frenzy of murder, rape and mayhem. You sometimes see this acted out in the lower primates. When a trainer attempts to make a chimp perform a trick that is way above the chimps ability the poor creature will get frustrated and lash out in violence. Such is the plight of the mud and sand mud peoples. If you read the ramblings of their 'authors' you can see the incoherence of their writings, even among their writers such as the former prostitute Maya uglylou, sonia sanchez and the rest of the low IQ creatures. As far as their white counterparts, these creatures either are genetic defects or have black blood in their genetic makeup.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 08:24:42 AM »
Rite on fjack..agreed...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 08:50:43 AM »
Yes, there are Jews in the entertainment industry who promote this stuff.  Guess why though?  Because young white gentiles go absolutely nuts for it.

Jews have learned from the gentiles that the only thing which matters is money.  This is basically all that gentile culture cares about.  These Jews suffer from integrating into that filthy culture which surrounds them, and indeed engulfs the whole world.

Money money money.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 05:33:27 PM »
It is true that the site is run by StørmFrønt, but the content is true. I have no use for StørmFrønt accept to find out what my enemy, I mean all my enemies are up to. The black primitives are expressing what they really feel. They are just like the the sand monkeys in their feelings for Jews and non believers. They want us dead. It is that simple. You must understand that this is based on jealousy, pure and simple. If you look at white achievements in general around the world and compare to the primitives must advanced invention, a hut made out of mud and dung, you will then realize  the frustration that he mud and sand people feel when they look at themselves in the mirror. They do not have the intellect to figure out why things go so well in white dominated areas, hence they react like a true primitive, they lash out in a frenzy of murder, rape and mayhem. You sometimes see this acted out in the lower primates. When a trainer attempts to make a chimp perform a trick that is way above the chimps ability the poor creature will get frustrated and lash out in violence. Such is the plight of the mud and sand mud peoples. If you read the ramblings of their 'authors' you can see the incoherence of their writings, even among their writers such as the former prostitute Maya uglylou, sonia sanchez and the rest of the low IQ creatures. As far as their white counterparts, these creatures either are genetic defects or have black blood in their genetic makeup.

Point taken.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
There doesn't seem to be much difference between the sentiment expressed on this message board by it's popular members and much of what is posted on StørmFrønt.org.  Why does it matter if a Nazi wrote it or not?  You still like it.   Either you agree with bigotry or you don't.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 11:39:26 PM »
The white music producers that produce this filth that these animals use to "Kill whitey, cop killing and screaming about raping and stealing" And it is screaming it is certainly not music.  It is vomit for the ears they are just as evil if not more for backstabbing by producing this crap.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 09:22:17 AM »
When the rappers rap about drive bys and killing rival gang members, I consider that to be a good thing. As long as they do it to each other, who cares. The black bipeds that live that type of life are nothing but useless meat eaters. They contribute nothing at all to society so why would any one care about them. When they talk about killing whites that is a completely different story. We should have a class action suit against these primitives or have them brought up on hate crimes.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
The sad fact, in my eyes, is when this shvartzism which is continually promulgated via every avenue of media/learning is embraced by dumbed down blacks, whites, asians etc. etc. The days when the drug dealing criminal pimp is "positive" and a social-role model for our youth and the farmer, mechanic, Minnister, Rabbi, Dr. etc. are looked down upon is a true sign of total collapse of ethical morality as we know it.

I detest many things in life and rap music, shvartzas, whiggers rank right up there with Muslims, Judenrot and White Nazi filth....