Author Topic: Old Jewboy U.N. worker Dick Falk check out 9/11  (Read 1928 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Old Jewboy U.N. worker Dick Falk check out 9/11
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D                     

UN Israel Monitor Calls for Investigation of Neocons' Role in 9/11
Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:03:56 am PST

You knew the United Nations was corrupt and evil, but the story of Richard Falk really takes the all-time prize. This lunatic must be dismissed from his UN position: U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons’ Role in 9/11.

WASHINGTON — A new U.N. Human Rights Council official assigned to monitor Israel is calling for an official commission to study the role neoconservatives may have played in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

On March 26, Richard Falk, Milbank professor of international law emeritus at Princeton University, was named by unanimous vote to a newly created position to report on human rights in the conflict between Israel and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Arabs. While Mr. Falk’s specialty is human rights and international law, since the attacks in 2001, he has devoted some of his time to challenging what he calls the “9-11 official version.”

On March 24 in an interview with a radio host and former University of Wisconsin instructor, Kevin Barrett, Mr. Falk said, “It is possibly true that especially the neoconservatives thought there was a situation in the country and in the world where something had to happen to wake up the American people. Whether they are innocent about the contention that they made that something happen or not, I don’t think we can answer definitively at this point. All we can say is there is a lot of grounds for suspicion, there should be an official investigation of the sort the 9/11 commission did not engage in and that the failure to do these things is cheating the American people and in some sense the people of the world of a greater confidence in what really happened than they presently possess.”

Mr. Barrett, who is the co-founder of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth, said in an interview yesterday of Mr. Falk, “I would put him on a list of scholars who are sympathetic to the 9/11 truth movement.”

Nothing the UN does can surprise me any more, but this is disgusting almost beyond belief.

BTW he's probably will not be allowed into Israel because he stated ,Israel is worse then nazis   

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=29571_UN_Israel_Monitor_Calls_for_Investigation_of_Neocons_Role_in_9-11&only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:35:24 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Old Jewboy U.N. worker Falk check out 9/11
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »
Ah more 911 conspiracy moments... Is he calling out the Titanic  conspiracy?  Did you know the US sent the Mossad and General Iceberg to sink the Titanic?  And JFK was murdered by Col. Mustard with the lead pipe behind the grassy knolled billiard room!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »
Ah more 911 conspiracy moments... Is he calling out the Titanic  conspiracy?  Did you know the US sent the Mossad and General Iceberg to sink the Titanic?  And JFK was murdered by Col. Mustard with the lead pipe behind the grassy knolled billiard room!
The picture of bearded guy is hillarious
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Old Jewboy U.N. worker Dick Falk check out 9/11
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
And now where were all the Jews at when the Dinos were wiped off the face of the Earth huh huh?  Did you all sent fire balls on Earth?  :o :D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:50:08 PM »

[sarcasm]What?! Those damn zionists, I knew they were behind the titanic sinking! [/sarcasm]

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
One thing I love about my screen name when I get into any chat room and blacks end up kicking themselves calling me "Master" and I got to remind them but I happen to be white ( Grin )  8;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:05:48 PM »
old Jewboy falk                     

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »
I have a question and I want a reasonable answer from my Jewish brothers and sisters on this forum.. How the hell you put up with people like this?  Ironic his first name tells it all  :-X

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »
I have a question and I want a reasonable answer from my Jewish brothers and sisters on this forum.. How the hell you put up with people like this?  Ironic his first name tells it all  :-X
I don'nt i consider him a pig moslem in my mind

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 03:11:54 PM »
And his name is "Dick" nuff said

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:15:55 PM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 05:30:18 PM »
Is this the schmuck that the UN is sending to accuse Israel of being Nazis?

If so, he should be met by an appropriate "welcoming party".

It can be no accident that people call him "Dick"!   ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »
Re:  "...I want a reasonable answer from my Jewish brothers and sisters on this forum.. How the hell you put up with people like this?..."

That is a question without an answer.

Any normal people would have tar and feathered him and then hung him from the nearest lamp post.

As Rabbi Kahane and Chaim constantly point out, we Jews are completely insane as a result of 2,000 years of exile.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »
Eh, Maybe his name should be Weiner.