Author Topic: Australia Celebrates GENOCIDE  (Read 3729 times)

Boeregeneraal

Australia Celebrates GENOCIDE
« on: April 11, 2008, 04:48:42 AM »
You heard me right, ASStralia (aka Australia) is celebrating their involvement in the Boer War, where Australians aided the genocide of Boer WOMEN and CHILDREN.

Other than this, murders such as the likes of Breaker Morant are portrayed as national icons and heroes...murderers of POW's...murderers of men simply defending their families...

Up to this day, ASStralians undermine South African refugees, refugees which ASStralians so proudly boast about creating on their air waves. South Africans are hated and dispised and treated as such in ASStralia, resulting in gross mistreatment of South Africans.

newman

Re: Australia Celebrates GENOCIDE
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 05:16:08 AM »
You heard me right, ASStralia (aka Australia) is celebrating their involvement in the Boer War, where Australians aided the genocide of Boer WOMEN and CHILDREN.
Australia wasn't even a nation until 1901. Blame Britain.

And BTW, it couldn't have been too big a genocide since SA had total independance only 9 years after it's treaty with Britain.

Other than this, murders such as the likes of Breaker Morant are portrayed as national icons and heroes...murderers of POW's...murderers of men simply defending their families...
Breaker Morant was SHOT! Hardly approval by anybody's definition.

Up to this day, ASStralians undermine South African refugees, refugees which ASStralians so proudly boast about creating on their air waves.
HOW???

South Africans are hated and dispised and treated as such in ASStralia, resulting in gross mistreatment of South Africans.
By idiot uni students & leftist radicals..............about 2% of the Nation. There is overwhelming support for Rhodesian farmers in Australia.......... which is more concern than SA displayed for Rhodesia when it betrayed them!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 05:26:36 AM »
Australia took many South Africans that were being hunted and killed by the blacks, explain how they were anti white South Africans again?

Britain is to blame NOT AUSTRALIA!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 05:43:24 AM »

And BTW, it couldn't have been too big a genocide since SA had total independance only 9 years after it's treaty with Britain.

Up to this day, ASStralians undermine South African refugees, refugees which ASStralians so proudly boast about creating on their air waves.
HOW???

South Africans are hated and dispised and treated as such in ASStralia, resulting in gross mistreatment of South Africans.
By idiot uni students & leftist radicals..............about 2% of the Nation. There is overwhelming support for Rhodesian farmers in Australia.......... which is more concern than SA displayed for Rhodesia when it betrayed them!

fine, we will blame the CRIMINALS now called AUstralians.

Yeah dont worry, they only exterminated HALF of our future population...yeah nothing serious...if we had not lost our numbers, we WOULD have been able to fully support Rhodesia ;)
Whats next, the 6mil in the holocaust was not  too bad?! :o

Shot by the BRITISH. The british needed to jump in and stop the barbarious rampaging of the australians. Truly a case of Gentlemen and outright CRIMINALS! And yet....to this day BM remains an iconic figure...yes, what a great people the ASStralians are  ::)

You try saying your a South African....and they'll hit you in the face....pay you peanuts etc etc etc

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 05:53:39 AM »
Boere you can't blame Australia for SA problems.

Australia and the Boer War, 1899–1902

Map of South AfricaFrom the time of its acquisition by Britain during the Napoleonic wars, southern Africa had been shared between British colonies and independent republics of Dutch–Afrikaner settlers, known as Boers. Throughout the 19th century the two powers had maintained a wary co-existence, although increasingly the question became whether Britain or the Boers should control southern Africa. The two had already fought an inconclusive war in 1880. The discovery of gold and diamonds in the Boer republics in the 1880s intensified rivalry. British imperial ambition and Boer independence caused more friction, which in 1899 provoked the Boers to attack in order to forestall what they saw as an impending British conquest.

As part of the British Empire, the Australian colonies offered troops for the war in South Africa. At least 12,000 Australians served in contingents raised by the six colonies or from 1901 by the new Australian Commonwealth (about a third of men enlisting twice), and many more joined British or South African colonial units in South Africa. At least 600 Australians died in the war, about half from disease and half in action.

Australians served mostly in mounted units formed in each colony, often known as mounted rifles, bushmen, or imperial bushmen. They fought in both the British counter-offensive of 1900 which resulted in the capture of the Boer capitals, and in the long, weary guerrilla phases of the war lasting until 1902. Colonial troops were valued for their ability to "shoot and ride", and they performed well in the open war on the veldt. Australians at home initially supported the war but became disenchanted as the conflict dragged on, especially as the effects on Boer civilians became known.

So for 3 years and only 12,000 Australians , can be blamed for all of the killings and problem the boer's face, and have faced?

When even the Aussies at home in that time were supporting SA?

newman

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 05:55:22 AM »

HOW???

fine, we will blame the CRIMINALS now called AUstralians.

Yeah dont worry, they only exterminated HALF of our future population...yeah nothing serious...if we had not lost our numbers, we WOULD have been able to fully support Rhodesia ;)
Whats next, the 6mil in the holocaust was not  too bad?! :o

Shot by the BRITISH. The british needed to jump in and stop the barbarious rampaging of the australians. Truly a case of Gentlemen and outright CRIMINALS! And yet....to this day BM remains an iconic figure...yes, what a great people the ASStralians are  ::)

You try saying your a South African....and they'll hit you in the face....pay you peanuts etc etc etc

Boer,

Ive seen you take some stupid positions in your time here, but I've ut it down to your youth.

This likening of Australia to nazis and calling for iSSlamic attacks on us has gone beyond the pale, however.

I suggest that if you hate the nation so badly..................leave it. Why did your family come here? They must be snivvelling cowards. Other whites stay in SA to this day. Why didn't your lot?

You have lost your status as a manch as far as I'm concerned!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 06:04:58 AM »
oh yes...here comes the personal insults!  ::) ay

some stupid positions in your time here
oh, like when?

lost your status as a manch
what??? ???

suggest that if you hate the nation so badly..................leave it
Ive been wanting that since i got to this hell hole. Then again, mayby if your people didn't poke around in other peoples' business... ::)
Why did your family come here

:::D mayby it's because they were begging for some EDUCATED people, to come and help these drunkars out  ::)

They must be snivvelling cowards
yes...just like your family...why did they not stay on their island?
Unlike your "lot" my lot came because they could..unlike your "lot" which were dragged here because they were a bunch of CRIMINALS  :::D

Other whites stay in SA to this day. Why didn't your lot
oh...so now Rhodesians are also snivelling cowards? Veeery nice....

newman

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 06:20:35 AM »
oh yes...here comes the personal insults!  ::) ay

some stupid positions in your time here
oh, like when?

Like when you thought germany was more right wing than Australia! I thought you were joking at first.

Or when you thought governments should monitor and controll peoples alcohol consumption by electronic means! '1984' stuff there!

lost your status as a manch
what??? ???

As a human.

suggest that if you hate the nation so badly..................leave it
Ive been wanting that since i got to this hell hole. Then again, mayby if your people didn't poke around in other peoples' business... ::)

Australia's foreign office foces you to stay here???
Why did your family come here

:::D mayby it's because they were begging for some EDUCATED people, to come and help these drunkars out  ::)

NO. Because unlike brave South Africans they ran out. Then you b*tch & whine about the very country they ran to!!!

They must be snivvelling cowards
yes...just like your family...why did they not stay on their island?
Unlike your "lot" my lot came because they could..unlike your "lot" which were dragged here because they were a bunch of CRIMINALS  :::D
Half my family were dragged in chains (that answers you question about why we didn't stay in England). The other half were in the New Hebrides when independance came. Still they didn't run away. They were locked up and threatened with execution for storing weapons & explosives! What's what REAL menchen do.

Other whites stay in SA to this day. Why didn't your lot
oh...so now Rhodesians are also snivelling cowards? Veeery nice....
They're not calling for Australians to be killed whilst living here in safety.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:16 AM »
Like when you thought germany was more right wing than Australia! I thought you were joking at first.
refresh my mind please?

As a human.
Oh, why thank you, after all, your people were the first one's after all ;)

Mayby if they treated South Africans fairly like every body else...

NO. Because unlike brave South Africans they ran out. Then you b*tch & whine about the very country they ran to!!!
Im not bitching about Canada or USa now am I? Maby it's because of the mistreatment my people are suffering at your people's delight.

Half my family were dragged in chains
Sure does explain it.

The other half were in the New Hebrides when independance came. Still they didn't run away. They were locked up and threatened with execution for storing weapons & explosives! What's what REAL menchen do.
Oh yeah, and REAL men actually USE those weapons.

Another thing...your family was threatened....well my people are actually BEING killed...BIG difference

newman

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »
refresh my mind please?

When you were canvassing alternate countries to live in. You don't remember?

As a human.
Oh, why thank you, after all, your people were the first one's after all ;)

??

Mayby if they treated South Africans fairly like every body else...

Most South Africans I've met in Oz are managers/executives and business peoiple doing very well. The least well-off one was in a government job! I was not aware of Oz's policy of apartheid against South Africans. ::)

Im not bitching about Canada or USa now am I? Maby it's because of the mistreatment my people are suffering at your people's delight.

Oh yea! Liberal/leftists in Canada, USA and europe take NO pleasure in white South Africa's suffering, do they? ::)

Half my family were dragged in chains
Sure does explain it.

The other half were in the New Hebrides when independance came. Still they didn't run away. They were locked up and threatened with execution for storing weapons & explosives! What's what REAL menchen do.
Oh yeah, and REAL men actually USE those weapons.

Another thing...your family was threatened....well my people are actually BEING killed...BIG difference
In order to use weapons, one must obtain them THEN use them. They were busted during procurement.

Please explain why Terr Blanche stays in SA, but your lot are in such terrible peril.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 06:49:32 AM »
storing weapons & explosives!

BIG difference between storing and procurement!

newman

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 06:56:37 AM »
storing weapons & explosives!

BIG difference between storing and procurement!
If you knew anything about smuggling, you'd know that items are often smuggled in parts and small quantities (especially on small island chains) to avoid scrutiny/seizure. One must emass a certain quantity before putting them to use or the enterprise will fail due to lack of munitions/explosives etc. One STORES the various items during the long, difficult & dangerous PROCUREMENT process. Had you stayed in SA like the AWB and done similar things you would know this. ^-^

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 07:00:37 AM »
once again, not necesarilly...many people have the b^lls to just transport the entire weapons  ^-^

Besides, you would then say caught for possesion of illegal weapons, and smuggling

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 07:02:17 AM »
In the first fleet there were convicts as well as free settlers, to say 100% convict population of Australia is a grossly incorrect.

Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart are your convict settlements, every other town and city is free settlers. Even the one you are currently in.

The convicts were mainly United kingdom stock, as well as Dutch.

Australia was the last place they transported too. America and South Africa were used prior to this by the English.

To call Australia a dumping ground because of this, you must then say the USA is also nothing else but convict stock.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 07:09:00 AM »
You guys are posting so fast  :-\

Might I remind people JTF doesn't support any form of illegal activity IE: Gun running  8;)

newman

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:08 AM »
once again, not necesarilly...many people have the b^lls to just transport the entire weapons  ^-^

Besides, you would then say caught for possesion of illegal weapons, and smuggling
Yes but first you sew, then you reap. Our crop was dug up before the 'harvest'! >:(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:30 AM »
I guess what's what happens when determined groups conflict...all that charge...heat.... :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:56 AM »

Yes but first you sew, then you reap. Our crop was dug up before the 'harvest'! >:(

same story in SA

newman

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 07:12:46 AM »

same story in SA
Yes, but MY lot did something. What did yours do?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 07:14:37 AM »

same story in SA
lol! What did they do? They fled!

My lot? Mate...look at history, you know fully well what they did....

newman

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 07:21:14 AM »

same story in SA
lol! What did they do? They fled!

My lot? Mate...look at history, you know fully well what they did....
You buggered off to Australia leaving your fellow Boers behind to be raped by blacks!

My family couldn't even leave by normal means. They had to sail to Australia on a 40ft boat at risk of being sunk by a black coast guard!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 07:26:29 AM »
Oh, so what's a 13 yr old gonna do against 40 mil blacks? Besides, the times for war isn't ripe. Hell, if we fought the blacks, the Americans, Brits and most propably asstralians would have invaded WHITe south africa....while facing the russians and cubans and 100's of millions of blacks in the north.

They had to sail to Australia on a 40ft boat at risk of being sunk by a black coast guard!
My family had to leave in an old airbuss at risk of malfunctioning at thousands of feet in a de-funct AA maintained ball of steel.

newman

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 07:30:05 AM »
Oh, so what's a 13 yr old gonna do against 40 mil blacks? Besides, the times for war isn't ripe. Hell, if we fought the blacks, the Americans, Brits and most propably asstralians would have invaded WHITe south africa....while facing the russians and cubans and 100's of millions of blacks in the north.

They had to sail to Australia on a 40ft boat at risk of being sunk by a black coast guard!
My family had to leave in an old airbuss at risk of malfunctioning at thousands of feet in a de-funct AA maintained ball of steel.
:::D Inventive come-back, I'll grant you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 07:32:27 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D
Seriously, we know people whom work for the maintenance companies of SAL,....they're even quitting their jobs because of the state of management...because it's not IF, but WHEN, atleast they won't be blamed

newman

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 07:37:10 AM »
:::D :::D :::D
Seriously, we know people whom work for the maintenance companies of SAL,....they're even quitting their jobs because of the state of management...because it's not IF, but WHEN, atleast they won't be blamed
Well my uncle was a master boat builder and mariner. Then again 1200 nm of pacific with squalls, hurricanes & the like are not a picnic. Between that and an ape-maintained airbus ride, it's a bit of a toss-up. :::D