Author Topic: Stop Boer Genocide!  (Read 1677 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Stop Boer Genocide!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »
Like Israel, I think the only way this is going to stop is if the majority of Nationalistic moral and humane Boar people there is SA take control of their system, like in Israel, Britian and America has been taken over by a small elite minority pushing their own agenda...  my 2 cents.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »
Like Israel, I think the only way this is going to stop is if the majority of Nationalistic moral and humane Boar people there is SA take control of their system, like in Israel, Britian and America has been taken over by a small elite minority pushing their own agenda...  my 2 cents.

Yes you are absolutely right but we do not have a real leader to begin this move! The white community is divided into liberals, conservatives and those who don't care anymore!
The conservatives are divided into about 28 different groupings who all want the same thing but cannot agree on how to do this or who the leaders are! Its a mess!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »
I think all whites should leave Africa, that place is a hellhole anyway.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

Don't forget Indians too.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

Yeah it is a hellhole, but its not that easy for us to all leave! Not easy to get into other countries!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »

Yeah it is a hellhole, but its not that easy for us to all leave! Not easy to get into other countries!

Like how hard is it to get into another country like say Australia?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:39:46 PM »
It is not easy to get into Australia without their sought after skills! The whole point system etc. you don't always have what is required!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 02:52:44 PM »
Why are there so many Indians in South Africa?

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
Why are there so many Indians in South Africa?

They were "imported" to South Africa as cheap labour to work in the sugar cane fields early in our history!During the rule of General Jan Smuts he wanted to expel them back to India, but this never happened!

Rather ridiculous importing foreigners when there where so many indiginous people already in South Africa!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 10:04:06 PM »
 >:( >:( no words to express my anger >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 10:49:18 PM »
Sounds like American, British and Canadian history with the Negro.  Arabs/ Muslims captured and sold the Negro into slavery while the SA were importing Indians?  Years later I think America would have been better off if they had switched their Arabian/Islamic "wholesalers" in Africa for those in India or even ventured to pay a bit more and deal with their SA mates as "middlemen" to attain quality slaves....  At least there would be a filling of our Dr. shortage and not the continual increas in Welfare and every aspect of Criminal activity. 

That is one thing I do not understand.  The Muslims enslave the Negro, sell them into slavery only to blame the whiteman and convert to Islam (which affords anti-negro teachings) by the masses.... :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:50:49 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.