Author Topic: CORRECTION: Islam is NOT world's largest religion!!!!  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
CORRECTION: Islam is NOT world's largest religion!!!!
« on: April 13, 2008, 01:00:29 AM »
The only question I have is what is the Vatican's pressing interest in Islam.  Why does the pope and the Vatican always side with Arafat types and Muslim Nazis.  In any event, the recent reports were mistaken, very mistaken.  I would go so far as to call them DISHONEST.

Islam consists of Sunni and Shia.  The Sunni do not consider Shia to be Muslims!  Often this is even used as a pretext for Muslim-on-'Muslim' genocides.  See Iran-Iraq war for one example.  Each views the other side as an illegitimate cult and "not true Islam."  So why does the Vatican count them all as one faith - Islam?  According to Saudi estimates (which are probably dishonest and likely to portray Shia as less than they are in reality), Shia comprise 15% of the world's Muslims!!!  So if you subtract the Shia, Sunnis are not even as many as there are Catholics.  Furthermore, why if we are counting Shia and Sunni together under the branch of "Islam" (even if they don't do that themselves), why then is "Catholicism" considered one sole faith?  Would not ALL Christians need to be counted together if we're counting ALL Muslims, sunni and shia together?   

Thus, if we use the same criteria applied to both sides, the largest faith in the world is "Christianity" (all Catholics plus all other Christians) while the second-largest is "Islam" (All Sunnis plus all Shia).  So even in this criteria Islam is not the world's largest religion.

Death to Islam.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: CORRECTION: Islam is NOT world's largest religion!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »
Really doesn't matter.  If it's not the world's largest religion right now it will be in a few years.  One Muslim is too many!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 01:58:09 AM »
good point....The Pope should have taken the time to read the koran. If he did, I'm very disappointed.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 02:30:31 AM »
It doesn't matter what Sunnis consider the Shias to be or vice versa.
The Vatican considers them both muslims, and they . (and so do I, by the way)

Either way, they out number most groups....
and either way, that number is HUGE!

And on a final note... this might have been a strategy of the Catholic church to slow down
intermarriage with muslims, or to show the Christians that Islam is a threat to them. Just a guess though.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal