Author Topic: Anger at 'shoot Arab' war game  (Read 2623 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Anger at 'shoot Arab' war game
« on: April 13, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1012528.ece

FURIOUS Muslim leaders yesterday condemned a war game in which players with replica guns shoot rivals dressed as ARABS.

Teams in military gear fight opponents with traditional shemagh head-dresses.

They use plastic pellets for the events at a former RAF hospital, which are run by Zulu 1 Tactical Airsoft Simulations.

Images on its website show “soldiers” pointing rifles at floored “Arabs”.

Row ... Arab gear upset Muslims

Row ... Arab gear upset Muslims

Founders Darren Howells, 42, and Peter Jenkins deny racism – claiming the head-dresses are the “easiest way to tell who the enemy are”.

But the Muslim Association of Britain hit out at the “foolish” scheme.

Executive member Mokhtar Badri said: “They could use any colour or dress to tell between teams. Using Arab dress is shortsighted and foolish.”

The game launches in Nocton, Lincs, on May 25. Mr Jenkins, 41, said: “Just because some terrorists wear a shemagh doesn’t make it racist.”

Ahahahaha, I play this game as well, it's called airsoft, pretty funny.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anger at 'shoot Arab' war game
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »
In the Army we do the same.They are our enemies! ;)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »
In the Army we do the same.They are our enemies! ;)

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 04:23:32 PM »
At least the makers of the game recognize our enemy. :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 04:28:01 PM »
Booh Booo! Poor muslims are being opressed again somebody give them a candy... They sure do know how use western white guilt. They play on (PC) sensibilities like on violin.  >:( That's why we must eredicate it. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »
It does not excist at least with in the confines of my home! O0
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
Bible

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »
Foxnews has it covered now too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,348068,00.html

Muslim leaders condemned a new war game where teams of soldiers shoot at enemies - dressed as Arabs.

Men in camouflaged military gear battle opponents wearing shemaghs - the traditional headdress of Arab men - at Zulu 1 Tactical Airsoft Simulations.

Participants use replica machine guns, pistols and sniper rifles which fire 6mm BB rounds at a 20-acre former RAF hospital in Nocton, Lincs.

Images from the company's website show soldiers pointing rifles at hooded "Arab" men spreadeagled on the floor following "close quarter battles."

Founders Peter Jenkins, 41, and Darren Howells, 42, denied the use of Arab headdress was racist, claiming it was the "easiest way to tell who the enemy are."

Scroll down for more ...

But the Muslim Association of Britain slammed the scheme as "short-sighted and foolish."

Executive member Mokhtar Badri said: "Any sort of game that associates guns and violence with a particular culture is clearly wrong.

"They could use any other type of colour or dress to tell between teams which would not cause offence.

"Using Arab dress, especially in the current climate, is short-sighted and foolish.

"And regardless of the offence causes, young people should not be given the opportunity to play in an environment where guns are being glamourised."

Launching with a grand opening on May 25, organisers are planning a series of battles between 120 men over woodland, trenches and disused buildings.

They will be split into teams with one half wearing the shemaghs for identification.

Members as young as 16 pay a £30 joining fee and receive an hour of health and safety training before battle.

Over 40 have already signed up for the battle opening.

Jenkins said the use of the shemaghs was to add authenticity to the experience and they were frequently used by British soldiers.

He added that Airsoft is safer than paintballing as pellets only travel 30 to 40 metres.

He said: "We simply use the shemaghs to differentiate between teams. Just because some terrorists decide to wear them doesn't make it racist.

Scroll down for more ...

"You can buy them on any high street and the British army give them to their own troops.

"They are very visible and can be easily spotted in battle. This is a very popular sport and people should remember it is just a game at the end of the day.

"BB guns are essentially toys."

BB hand grenades, smoke grenades, night-vision scopes and silencers are also used during the battle.

The guns, which can cost up to £1,000, include the ArmaLite M-16 replica which fires 200 rounds a minute at 350ft per second.

One Nocton resident, who asked not to be named, said: "After the 7/7 bombings in London they assessed Lincolnshire as unlikely to be a hard target but useable for storage of terrorists and for training purposes.

"If we start allowing stuff like this we don't know what type of people it will attract."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:05:02 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 01:45:54 PM »
Just do it!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 10:54:41 PM »
I gotta get that game, some practice is always good  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »
I gotta get that game, some practice is always good  ;D

You can buy the replica guns on the internet, they just shoot little pellets, I can give you a few links if you want in PM