Author Topic: Angry Arab Teacher :D  (Read 2607 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Angry Arab Teacher :D
« on: April 13, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »
I guess this is the only language moozlimes understand?

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Angry Arab Teacher :D
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:28:08 PM »
If our teachers would hit pupils they would go to jail  >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:25:53 PM »
With someone like that in order to make a statement what you need to do pull out his back molars from the root with your bare hands. And then walk around the school with a big smile on your face showing the bloody tooth to students and faculty alike!  ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »
Ouch!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
Another example of the primitive nature of the animals called Arabs.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 10:08:57 PM »
I'll say one thing true to the credit of the average Arab--

The Arabs in general live with a "code" of honor in which they usually exhibit gracious manners to strangers.

When Arabs invite someone into their tents or homes, that person, be they an Israeli General or some European tourist, is a protected and honored guest so long as they are a guest of their Arab host.

Even if you are considered their enemy, they will honor their "code" if they invite you into their living place for a discussion, truce, or to invite an American Marine officer who invaded Baghdad into their home.

During one's time as guest, the Arab will ply you with drink, food, coffee, candy...anything they have good they will share with you and insist you partake of their offerings.

[they might end up killing you later, but while a guest they are most respectful and gracious]

The average Israeli Jew could certainly learn a few things about manners and social graces from the average Arab.

If you don't believe me, go to Israel and see for yourself!   >:(

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 10:11:42 PM »
I would not trust any hospitality from Arabs.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »
Massuh is right on this one.
But it isn't one of those commandments of that devil-mahomod to kill those who do not convert to Islam after being received as guests?

Of course only so called racists (like me) dare saying such things...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »
One other thing that Europeans and Jews should better do like the Arabs, is to marry at 18 and have 4 babies at least at the age of 28.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

But ill tell you all what, that is what is necesary in managing today's damned youths! Just a few examples, and angels will be brought out in them.

I wonder what made that teacher so angry?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 10:47:51 PM »
Boyana:  "...I would not trust any hospitality from Arabs."

I personally have been treated with great courtesy and generosity by Arabs in Jerusalem.

The circumstances and situation were opportune, although a palpable "tension" could be felt in the air.

I most certainly am not advocating placing your "trust" in Arabs, but they do exhibit certain admirable traits.

Just wanted to give a little credit where credit is due.

Perhaps you've heard of this Saudi custom:  If a guest expresses admiration for their Saudi host's jewelry, clothing or other possessions, the Saudi will absolutely insist that the guest take it for their own.

*[of course, they might stage a midnight "raiding party" out in the desert and steal it back, but in the meantime it will be your gift!   :::D]

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:55:51 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D
Aren't they little cute pragmatic semi-civilsed businessmen!?!

*[of course, they might stage a midnight "raiding party" out in the desert and steal it back, but in the meantime it will be your gift!   ]