Author Topic: Livni In Qatar, Calls For Unity Against Iran Nukes  (Read 2777 times)

admin

Livni In Qatar, Calls For Unity Against Iran Nukes
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:38:05 PM »
What a moron. The Arab Muslims support Iran.

(IsraelNN.com) Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni arrived in Qatar Sunday and told a local newspaper in that she saw her visit as an opportunity for Israel and the Arab states to unite against Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Stopping Iran is the common interest of Israel and the Arab states and it proves that Israel and the Muslim countries in the region have a common threat," she said.

"Iran represents a threat to the region and the entire world and we have no intention of accepting a nuclear Iran," Livni added.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Livni In Qatar, Calls For Unity Against Iran Nukes
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

(IsraelNN.com) Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni arrived in Qatar Sunday and told a local newspaper in that she saw her visit as an opportunity for Israel and the Arab states to unite against Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Stopping Iran is the common interest of Israel and the Arab states and it proves that Israel and the Muslim countries in the region have a common threat," she said.

"Iran represents a threat to the region and the entire world and we have no intention of accepting a nuclear Iran," Livni added.

I disagree. the Arabs will side with the USA in a war against Iran.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »

I disagree. the Arabs will side with the USA in a war against Iran.

Why?

Even if they did, it would only be a hudna, a temporary "truce" to play taqiyya on the infidels in order to regroup and strike back stronger after the "truce" is over. And they will never side with Israel. That's why Saddam bombed Israel in 1991. If Israel would have struck back, the Arabs would have stopped fighting against Iraq because they wouldn't have wanted to help Israel in the war. So Iran could send missiles on Israel if there is a "US-Arab alliance" against Iran. And Iran's missiles are more deadly than Iraq's were.

Arabs hate Persians and vice versa. Since the Iranian endorsed civil war in Iraq , between the sumni and the shiites,
the Arabs are fed up with Iran. They don't like the Iranians fighting war on Iraq's territory to avoid war on its own soil , and will be happy to teach Iran a lesson.

BTW; Saddam also fought a big war with Iran in the eighties...

The biggest danger for Israel is not the Arabs nor the Iranians, but the leftists traitors inside.
Why isn't Israel preemptively attacking Iran?!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 10:09:46 PM »
        Instead of talking to Qatar,   I wish that Israel  (  or the U.S. for that matter )  would take a proactive approach against Iran before its too late.

I agree with Yacov that taqiyya will be used by Qatar.     Just like it has already been used by Egypt,  Jordan,  and the Fatah terrorist entity.  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:11:48 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »
  Ambiorix,   though everything that you mentioned in your most recent reply in this thread makes plenty of sense,    the bottom line is its every Muslim country's goal to wipe Israel off the face of the map.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 10:24:39 PM »
  Ambiorix,   though everything that you mentioned in your most recent reply in this thread makes plenty of sense,    the bottom line is its every Muslim country's goal to wipe Israel off the face of the map.
Of course, but it would be our own fault if we allow, facilitate the arabs to do that.
We ar the ones that invent the weapons - not the Arabs.
The Persians are a different kind. The shiite regime there must be stopped.

The muslims are trying to outbreed us in Israel and Europe. That is their biggest weapon.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »
Say what you will, but the fact that Qatar allows a Jewess into their country, let alone someone known as an Israeli Government official, is something which never would have happened until just recently.

Yes, they might officially be in a state of undeclared war with Israel, but to publicly acknowledge and host Tzipi Livni is truly a giant step of progress for these sheiks of the desert.

They not only are obscenely wealthy, but are obviously practical and pragmatic Arabs uninterested in warfare.

Don't misunderstand my statements...just take them at face value.

I remember quite vividly the former stance of all Arab states, which was absolute refusal to even acknowledge the existence of the Jewish State.

Maybe one day these tent dwellers might agree to finance the mass emigration of their distant cousins from the Land of Israel.

Long ago Saudi King Faisal expressed his joy in hearing that the Jewish people were returning to the Middle East, referring to us as "his Semitic cousins".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
Actually, I am of the belief(as is Chaim Ben Pesach) that the muslims hate the infidels more than they hate each other so if it comes down to it, they will all come together to drive the "yahudim" into the sea. Tziporah spitzer is a self hating whore who deserves to be kidnapped by the muslims and tortured in a muzzy jail. Maybe then she will realize that Israel is not so bad and that she doesn't have to work to destroy it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »
I think that they have a code of honour, when receiving guests, but they of course do kill Jews whenever they can.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »
Tziporah spitzer is a self hating whore who deserves to be kidnapped by the muslims and tortured in a muzzy jail.
Problem is that she would probably enjoy that.  :o ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 01:10:48 AM »
Tziporah spitzer is a self hating whore who deserves to be kidnapped by the muslims and tortured in a muzzy jail.
Problem is that she would probably enjoy that.  :o ::)

Hehe she might, but I hope it happens in case she doesn't like it.

newman

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 01:41:54 AM »
Tzipi Livni is one weird looking woman.
But yeah, what a moron. Did they make her wear an abaya?
She's not what you'd call 'gorgeous' but I think she's got a lot of sex appeal. I don't like her but she ain't 'half bad'.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 02:02:49 AM »

She's not what you'd call 'gorgeous' but I think she's got a lot of sex appeal. I don't like her but she ain't 'half bad'.

You really think so? I guess she looks ok at a certain angles (like facing forward)  but to me, other angels make her seem odd.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »
Tzippy Livni is indeed an ugl woman. She is ugly physically but she is repulsive morally.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 03:11:57 AM »
You both have right muslims do hate infidels even more than themselfs ;) espacialy Israeli Jews who proudly refused to be dhimis and took power over the part of Ummah; O0 So now it will be fight to the death. But even greater problem is that USA is supporting and arming sunni A-rabs and the Russia is supporting and arming shia Persians in new proxy war between latin West and ortodox East. In the end muslim will turn against us when the mahdi/12imam will be revealed.

Cipi is text book example of Jewish person suffering from Stokholm sindrome and anxiety to being acepted and loved by goim at all cost by apearing weak, self hating  and whiny... which only incite antisemtism. A-rabs especialy respect only strenght and courage.

And she's ugly in more than one sense of this word I agree with DWI. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 04:13:50 AM »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

That's true. Good thing I'm not a man, I would be too picky! lol.

Probably :::D