Author Topic: Belarus Dump Becomes Mass Grave For Jewish Bones  (Read 1608 times)

admin

Belarus Dump Becomes Mass Grave For Jewish Bones
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »
Belarus Dump Becomes Mass Grave For Jewish Bones

(IsraelNN.com) Belarus construction workers have begun to discard the bones of long-deceased Jews in the Gomel city dump as they carry out reconstruction on one of four municipal stadiums built on top of Jewish cemeteries around the country. The Jewish community, which began to trickle into the city of Gomel in the 16th century C.E., once comprised more than half of the population and numbered some 40,000 souls. Only a few thousand remain.

Gomel Jewish community leader Vladimir Gershanok told the Associated Press that he had asked the builders to at least put the bones into sacks so they might be reburied at a cemetery that has a monument to Holocaust victims. The city approved construction despite discovery of the bones because the remains were more than 50 years old.

According to 38-year-old Oleg Korzhuyev, one of the few Jews who remain and who lives near the construction site, the workers are less than enthusiastic about digging up human bones -- but "if they find a gold tooth then it's a real celebration."

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Belarus Dump Becomes Mass Grave For Jewish Bones
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:36:33 AM »
It's becouse of this stupid bolshevik law that cementeries are only protected by fifty years time not in eternity as in Judaism. :(   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 05:45:59 AM »
It's becouse of this stupid bolshevik law that cementeries are only protected by fifty years time not in eternity as in Judaism. :(   
I think you'd run out of real estate if graves were protected for eternity, but this is intollerable. The bones should be carefully relocated under rabinnical supervision.

Offline Dont Tread on Me

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »
Religion aside, that's just disrespectful.