Author Topic: VERY EUROPEAN LOOKING PERSON CONDEMMS BNP FOR JEWISH OUTREACH  (Read 7272 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: VERY EUROPEAN LOOKING PERSON CONDEMMS BNP FOR JEWISH OUTREACH
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:57:43 PM »
HAHAHAHAH.  I'm amazed he shaved his beard!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAH.  I'm amazed he shaved his beard!!!!

HE LOOKS LIKE THE KID WHO GOT BEAT UP IN HIGH SCHOOL ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
This is one sick inbred.
Look http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/
I hope this guy dies.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 01:25:13 PM »
This is one sick inbred.
I hope this guy dies.
i THINK HE'S A ARAB OR PAKISTANI PLAYING THE PART OF A EUROPEAN

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 04:38:40 PM »
This is one sick inbred.
I hope this guy dies.
i THINK HE'S A ARAB OR PAKISTANI PLAYING THE PART OF A EUROPEAN

Yes, most likely he is, hopefully he is not a muSSlim nazi

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
I don't understand, is looking European bad? I haven't watched the video yet.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 09:23:53 PM »
Kinda looks like a Turk.. gotta love his tatoo...  Oh, not to mention the wife beater...lol  He must be a Muslim... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »
He has a life rune (ironic name) tattoo. That's a Nazi symbol. What a dork he is. It looks like he has other Nazi stuff on his other arm, but I can't see what it is.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 06:33:28 AM »
What a disgusting inbred Nazi! I would love to beat his fat hean in ther pavement. Just like a Schvartze but only white.(Even thats questionable)
True he resembles a Gypsy ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 06:42:51 AM »
He is part of the "Aryan Master Race". The fact that he is ugly, sounds like a wimp, and keeps wiping his dripping nose with his fingers while he is doing the program is part of his racial supremacy.

Funny how these "Aryan supremacists" usually look, sound and act so inferior.

Having been in prison with many of these Nazis, I know that many of them are hardcore drug addicts. Their favorite drug is meth. But this guy looks like he might be snorting coke.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 06:48:26 AM »
He is part of the "Aryan Master Race". The fact that he is ugly, sounds like a wimp, and keeps wiping his dripping nose with his fingers while he is doing the program is part of his racial supremacy.

Funny how these "Aryan supremacists" usually look, sound and act so inferior.

Having been in prison with many of these Nazis, I know that many of them are hardcore drug addicts. Their favorite drug is meth. But this guy looks like he might be snorting coke.
Yes i have seen many can'nt say where but many are fans of meth and many do look like turks or Gypsies

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 09:09:18 AM »
BNP are Nazis!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 09:13:17 AM »
I think JTF needs to grow a lot.
JTF is a Jewish organisation that endorses a very strict immigration policy,
and it advocates a type of government that is totally against some "self-hating" Jews.
I think this guy would be very surprised to learn to know us, and our viewpoints.
Without any question, some similar Jew-haters WILL eventually come to JTF, because,
Chaim Ben Pesach (and Rabbi Meir Kahane) are very much fighting for the just cause.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
He has a life rune (ironic name) tattoo. That's a Nazi symbol. What a dork he is. It looks like he has other Nazi stuff on his other arm, but I can't see what it is.

This shows you that neo-nazis are increasingly turks.  Ive seen a lotta turks before.... and this guys face looks pure turkish.

lets not forget this:  mein kampf has been a bestseller (top 10) in Turkey for the last 3 years straight.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
I thought the BNP were holocaust deniers?!?!?!  ???

Nick Griffin has said that the holocaust was a lie, that six million jews didn't die.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »
I don't understand, is looking European bad? I haven't watched the video yet.
No i was being sarcastic he looks like a mexican reject :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »
I know Nicks positions were terrible and disgusting in the beginning, and he should be condemned for such stupidity... but he has since renounced them.  He has also said that conspiracies about Jew-power are silly have no place in the BNP.  The essay that Nick wrote last year was very eye-opening,  and he admits the parties previous positions are stupid.  But they have gone through the same transformation that all hard-right parties have.

You have to give credit here.. and the proof is in the pudding.  They are very openly zionist now, and they now allow practicing jews.  if it wasnt for him.. none of this would have happened.

We have to welcome the BNP.  I have been on their msgboard.. and 99% of them are supportive of our cause.  We need as many alliances as we can get.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »
Heres a good artcle about it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2008/apr/10/thefarright.race

Its anti-BNP and they exclude all the very positive quotes that nick has said recently towards Judaism... but it gets to the point.

Brian

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »
Chaim was writting about those kind of nazi inbreeds who'll do anything to hurt Jews, even siding with muzies and destroying their own countries, I hope he'll die on brain cancer soon; this video in fact proves thatn BNP is in fact OK, if they're bashed by both neonazis and muslims for being zionist. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 07:27:13 PM »
That guy is a loser like all neo nazis. And wow his "aryan" looks are so visible

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »
I couldn't take much more of this Weltnerian nazi terrorist.  I stopped watching after a minute and a half.  He calls Jews quote "the synagogue of Satan" unquote.  In other words, he's calling Jews devil-worshippers.

May this guy's name and memory be obliterated.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 08:55:17 PM »

Nick Griffin has said that the holocaust was a lie, that six million jews didn't die.

They are holocaust deniers and they are still antisemites no matter how many 'court Jews' they bring in to their organization.  I can't believe the number of threads that appear on this site celebrating this evil nazi group the bnp.  This really needs to stop.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »

They are holocaust deniers and they are still antisemites no matter how many 'court Jews' they bring in to their organization.  I can't believe the number of threads that appear on this site celebrating this evil nazi group the bnp.  This really needs to stop.
We , Europeans do not have the luxury of staying passive.
We must build a strong nationalist political party in every country before it is too late.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »

We , Europeans do not have the luxury of staying passive.
We must build a strong nationalist political party in every country before it is too late.

Well, a racist antisemitic organization is not the answer to your problems, sorry to tell you.