Author Topic: Black lady who suports JTF is offended  (Read 4066 times)

Offline pumcin

• New JTFer
Black lady who suports JTF is offended
« on: April 14, 2008, 01:57:27 PM »
??? I definitely support JTF but Why does it have to revert to a race thing yeah I think Hussein Obama is evil he is some type of Nazi and a liar just waiting to take over the U.S. to impose Shari'a law(however you spell that) and let his terrorist friends rule and ruin our country.  The point is I know I lot of black people are just voting for him because he's black they could less about what comes out of his mouth, his values or anything else. he could say He's going to blow the US and Israel alike off the map and they would still vote for him.  my people embarrass me in this way.  but I plead don't use the race thing, there are lots of blacks who support this cause namely my circle of friends. So Lets talk I love you all so no hate post please!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Black lady who suports JTF is offended
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:06:43 PM »
Thank you for your honesty.

JTF doesn't discriminate or hate people because of the color of their skin.  We base our views on the evil actions of people.  So for example, we don't hate Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton because they're black.  We hate them for inciting violence against Jews, for calling New York a Hymietown, and for spitting in white people's food. 

Furthermore, we have several minority members whom we love. 

newman

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
Welcome, Pumcin.

You'll get no 'hate' from anyone here.

There is no such thing as an inferior/superior race but only inferior/superior cultures. Our problem is with inferior culture and inferior individuals, not race.

Because negative culture traits are so prevailent in the black community, good Americans of colour like yourself are a minority. I'm sorry if you feel we're attacking you, but I assure you we are not. There are many posts on this forum praising Alan Keys, 'Crazy' Joe Clark, Larry Elder and many other fine Americans of colour. There are ten times that many posts attacking self-hating Jews and white liberals, BTW. We play no favourites at JTF.

I hope you join us and I look forward to more of your contributions.

Once again, welcome to JTF. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 02:12:34 PM »
Welcome,I like Michael Steele i could'nt beleive that clown Cardin beat Steele for the senate in Maryland.Iuse the word kike, yid and others words for Jews who are leftist.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
Hi Pumcin,

I happen to like commentators/authors such as Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Walter Williams, Mychal Massie, and Star Parker.  I also like the blogger LaShawn Barber.

Also, I would take Alan Keyes for President over Obama, Clinton and McCain any day. 

newman

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »
Hi Pumcin,

I happen to like commentators/authors such as Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Walter Williams, Mychal Massie, and Star Parker.  I also like the blogger LaShawn Barber.

Also, I would take Alan Keyes for President over Obama, Clinton and McCain any day. 

And don't forget America's greatest educator (regardless of colour) 'Crazy' Joe Clark, aka 'Batman', aka The HNIC (his description, not mine).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 04:45:43 PM »
Pumcin there are great black members on JTF like CosmoKramer. JTF is against the degeneracy of black culture as it currently is, but doesn't promote discrimination based on skin color.

Offline pumcin

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 05:13:46 PM »
thank you all who replied i have a better understanding  :)Wow Jessie Jackson called New York Hymie(assuming this a racist Remark) shame on him! >:( :o I don't pay that much attention to him. Its always a bunch of gobbled goop coming out of his mouth every time he talks anyway.  ;D Can someone tell me where I can find the info on baracks father being a polygamous alcoholic women beater anyone?  To send to my mother she doesn't believe me.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 05:19:25 PM »
??? I definitely support JTF but Why does it have to revert to a race thing yeah I think Hussein Obama is evil he is some type of Nazi and a liar just waiting to take over the U.S. to impose Shari'a law(however you spell that) and let his terrorist friends rule and ruin our country.  The point is I know I lot of black people are just voting for him because he's black they could less about what comes out of his mouth, his values or anything else. he could say He's going to blow the US and Israel alike off the map and they would still vote for him.  my people embarrass me in this way.  but I plead don't use the race thing, there are lots of blacks who support this cause namely my circle of friends. So Lets talk I love you all so no hate post please!!!

Welcome!!
By the way we don't hate here because of race...
I apologize if you feel that way though :\

And don't worry.... as a Jew, and knowing many jews who are voting him, simply because they feel he is
"new" and will make a new government... upsets me... especially with his hate for Israel.

It's not a persons color... but their beliefs we care about here!  ;)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »
I'll be the first to say it, i'm not apologizing for anything nor am I going to be forced to feel guilty for it either. If I say something about Washington DC having such a high murder rate because the majority of criminals are black, then I will say it. View it as racist if you want, I won't back down from facts because of fear of something being considered "racist".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 06:14:19 PM »
Pumcin, check out our blog Jews Against Obama -- http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com

Over there you'll find all the information about Obama that the mainstream media doesn't want you to know.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 06:14:53 PM »

Well welcome aboard.  I am sick that silly white people have a need to kiss up after him as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »
Welcome,I like Michael Steele i could'nt beleive that clown Cardin beat Steele for the senate in Maryland.Iuse the word kike, yid and others words for Jews who are leftist.

Yes, this was a case where JTF supported a black candidate over a Jewish one. Though I think Steele was the lesser of two evils because he supported affirmative action and foreign aid to Africa. I'm against foreign aid to any country.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:31 PM »
Hey, we've got every right to bash Osama Barama, because most of us here are WHITE!...and OsamaBarama is Half-White!

That means that we're only bashing the White half of him, so we can't be racists!   :::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »
Hey, we've got every right to bash Osama Barama, because most of us here are WHITE!...and OsamaBarama is Half-White!

That means that we're only bashing the White half of him, so we can't be racists!   :::D
Very good...lol  That was quick thinking.  Welcome aboard.  You will find that JTF is not "Racist" or even racial bigots but it is logical and moral to hate evilness of any people and that is the difference between an informed person delving into debate or thinking logically and an ignoramus.... 

;)  Your honesty and your opinions are valued.  Happy posting...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 11:17:05 PM »
I think most people on this site are very open minded and rational.  However, just like all places there is some bigots on this board who make unnecessary racist statements against blacks.  This is not the majority of us, but don't let a few uneducated racists make you hate entire Jewish or white race.  In the same manner, I don't let the African Americans who insult me for being Jewish and make other incidenary comments about me result in me hating all black people.  I am a white Jew and have been to Africa and made some very good friends with African people who I regard as close as a brother.  However, you have to be aware just as in Nazi germany, there is a sect of blacks going along the lines of radical Afro-American Nazism, where they feel that the only solution is to rid the world of Jews and white people.  This is what I believe JTF is fighting against.  Sorry to say, due to racism some have incurred, now you will see racist people on here.  Some people feel fighting racism with racism is the answer, but it just makes both groups stupid.  I think the most important motto is to fight lies with truth, since truth will prevail.

Anyhow, I am praying for more and more people of all races, African Americans, Mexican Americans, Europeans, Asians to join together in the fight against Islamic Nazism and all forms of bigotry and racial supremacy.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:19:22 PM by Yonatan777 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 05:00:37 AM »
I assure you we don't use race here. He could be a member of the KKK we would treat him no different. You are welcome to post what ever come to mind Politicly Correct or not
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 05:07:57 AM »
 :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
I admit that even when I post a word or "term" which is supposed to be "unacceptable according to the 'Rules of PC' it is done in jest, and is perfectly applicable as a description of someone's unacceptable behaviors.

Nor to I limit my "terminology" to skin color or ethnicity--I have on more than one occassion called someone sharing my own ancestry a "kike" when I thought it to be the best possible description of their unacceptable behaviors.

Life becomes very difficult when people are unable to laugh at themselves, and this forum bans fomenters of hate based on race.

Our demands for removal of Terrorists and Traitors from our ancestral homeland as well as the lands of our birth have nothing whatsoever to do with "hate"--it's a matter of honest self defense.

We could care less what skin color or religion Terrorists share; we simply want them eliminated from civilization whenever and wherever they are found. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »
Oh well, if we "offend" someone.......we must be doing something right by the looks of this twisted world... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 02:42:27 PM »
Oh well, if we "offend" someone.......we must be doing something right by the looks of this twisted world... ;)

Haha... well said...

political correctness is hurting our right to free speech.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal