Author Topic: Jewish seriel killer turns christian!  (Read 3444 times)

newman

Jewish seriel killer turns christian!
« on: April 15, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
David Berkowitz aka Son Of Sam aka The .44 Killer is now a christian.

Here's his homepage that's run by a church because he can't access the PC in the joint.

http://www.forgivenforlife.com/index.htm

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Jewish seriel killer turns christian!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
I heard. This is years and years old. No real Jew would go on a rampage like this ever.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »
lol come on people there are always exceptions.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:01:52 PM »
It's most likely fake.  Jeffery Dahmer (who is not Jewish) tried to do the same thing.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:28:52 PM »
He's a scumbag regardless of religion.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »
He should of been executed years ago after what all the murders he commited
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »
It's most likely fake.  Jeffery Dahmer (who is not Jewish) tried to do the same thing.

One thing I can say about David Berkowitz- When people ask him "Do you deserve parole?"  He replies: "No murderer like me deserves parole, ever."  He was a Serial MURDERER.  This man was a TERRORIST. A TERRIBLE TERRORIST.  If he can see that now, then fine. It would be great it he would come out and stand against islam  b/c islam is the popular 'religion' in prisons.  I find it quite SILLY and SICK, to be honest when I see ANY prisoner ALLOWED to write books.  This man literally scared the whole NY State, it is really HARD for me to just say: "Wow this is SUCH good news"  This man terrorized my little life when I was 12/13 years old.   >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 11:34:10 PM »
I heard. This is years and years old. No real Jew would go on a rampage like this ever.

What do you mean no real jew will ever do a thing like that ?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »
Pardon my cynicism, but "getting born again" once in prison, is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The fact that his last name is Berkowitz adds even more "saved" factor for those wishing to exploit him for their own agendas.

No offense to our Christian followers, but counting the insane serial killer "The Son of Sam" as "born again" isn't exactly "a credit to the Faith".

Truth to tell, he should simply be executed to rid the world of one monster.

He is beyond redemption and criminally insane.

Society should not warehouse monsters at taxpayer expense.

If the EU doesn't like the death penalty, then they should take him from us...we won't even charge them a "transfer fee".

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »

Here's his homepage that's run by a church because he can't access the PC in the joint.

I was told that Berkowitz mother is *not* Jewish.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »
I could care less if the "Son of Sam" was a Hindu or Scientologist.

He's a monster and anyone who would allow him a website or take an interest in him is as crazy as he is.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 12:32:28 AM »
Pardon my cynicism, but "getting born again" once in prison, is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The fact that his last name is Berkowitz adds even more "saved" factor for those wishing to exploit him for their own agendas.

No offense to our Christian followers, but counting the insane serial killer "The Son of Sam" as "born again" isn't exactly "a credit to the Faith".

Truth to tell, he should simply be executed to rid the world of one monster.

I agree! So many of these scumbags play the "Born Again" card!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »
I believe that Berkawitz was adopted so they don't know what nationality he was..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »
I'm gonna voice an extremely unpopular view here. I do not know if the Son of Sam was really Jewish or not, so I will stay out of that question. However--can somebody demonstrate to me why someone who is REALLY repentant can never be forgiven? I don't deny that the vast majority of Death Row conversions are phony, or claim that they should be pardoned if they repent (the way Mike Huckabee believes), but really--how can you all know for a fact that Dahmer, or for that matter Berkowitz, did not make a genuine change of heart?

I agree--keep them locked up or execute them, regardless of contrition, but if any of you can claim to know what is in their hearts, please share with me your secrets of achieving omniscience!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 01:11:43 AM »
I'm gonna voice an extremely unpopular view here. I do not know if the Son of Sam was really Jewish or not, so I will stay out of that question. However--can somebody demonstrate to me why someone who is REALLY repentant can never be forgiven? I don't deny that the vast majority of Death Row conversions are phony, or claim that they should be pardoned if they repent (the way Mike Huckabee believes), but really--how can you all know for a fact that Dahmer, or for that matter Berkowitz, did not make a genuine change of heart?

I agree--keep them locked up or execute them, regardless of contrition, but if any of you can claim to know what is in their hearts, please share with me your secrets of achieving omniscience!

Berkowitz is either a changed man, or a typical psychopath.

Either he's sincere or he's strategizing.  Either way, he's not worth worrying about.

Why did Newman bring this up in the first place?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 01:15:51 AM »
The son of sam was clearly of Jewish ancestry.  Whether he was a believer is another question.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 02:08:41 AM »

Either he's sincere or he's strategizing.  Either way, he's not worth worrying about.

Exactly. We don't know what he is. I think that as long as he is not using this conversion as a ploy for clemency, we ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. As for Dahmer, there were pretty consistent reports of his regeneration in prison. Why should I rule out that he was forgiven and that I will see him in heaven someday?

G-d forgave King David for adultery and premeditated murder; why can he not forgive other murderers who repent sincerely as well?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »
The son of sam was clearly of Jewish ancestry.  Whether he was a believer is another question.
It is irrelevant. Hitler was of Catholic ancestry but practiced Odinism, etc.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 02:10:28 AM »
He's a psychopath.  Most serial killers are successful because of their ability to act normal.  It's all an act.  They kill because they are capable of doing this act.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 02:11:56 AM »
It is relevant from the standpoint of ethnicity.  And it is relevant from the standpoint that having a Jewish mom will make Orthodox Jews consider you Jewish, even if you don't consider yourself Jewish.

There is no such thing as "catholic" ancestry.  There is german ancestry.  There isn't "Christain" ancestry.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 02:15:29 AM by EagleEye »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »

I was told that Berkowitz mother is *not* Jewish.

Well lots of people "told" me things, so who "told" you that his mother wasn't Jewish?

There are people that are bad regardless of race or religion.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »
How demented!

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »

Exactly. We don't know what he is. I think that as long as he is not using this conversion as a ploy for clemency, we ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. As for Dahmer, there were pretty consistent reports of his regeneration in prison. Why should I rule out that he was forgiven and that I will see him in heaven someday?

G-d forgave King David for adultery and premeditated murder; why can he not forgive other murderers who repent sincerely as well?

Because this did NOT take place in Israel and The Temple has NOT been rebuilt THATS why!
Hashem may have forgiven him but it is up to secular law to decide what to do with him!

Perkei Avos teaches that we are NOT supposed to do anything to undermine the civilization we live in while in diaspora!!!

He broke the law in a country where we are GUESTS!!

Even Torah recognizes that secular law overrides Torah while in exile!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »
Excelllant topic.It manages to be insulting to Jew and Christian alike! O0 :) :)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 12:54:49 AM »
Excelllant topic.It manages to be insulting to Jew and Christian alike! O0 :) :)

Yes.  That's exactly what I thought.