Author Topic: Was Fidei defensor aka Skip banned?  (Read 9477 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Was Fidei defensor aka Skip banned?
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
I can't believe this! Newman is gone!

Newman is an adult.  He is making a show of solidarity with Skippy.

No one forced him to leave.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »
What about Boeregeneraal?

Has his account also been deleted?

That was a mistake that occurred a few days ago.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 02:22:58 PM »
Look I don't like DALMACIJA, he's a traitor to Serbia imo but I don't like to see him banned.
IIC, Tell us something about Armenia please!
Our guys kicked muslim azzy butt in early 90's, the azzies ( inbred half selchuk mongol half albanian ) couldn't fight. This proves what I have been saying all along, they are only powerful against women and children but on the battlefield they are weak. Armenians lost lots of territory to muslims, I know we can't get all the land back but at least I can warn others not to make the same mistake and deport their muslims out OUT.
Current muslim population of Armenia is 0.2% pretty impressive I'd say but of course it must be attributed to weak economy too.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »
Skippy wasnt THAT bad.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
What happened :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 02:46:20 PM »
I think we have some ego problems here. I believe people should be here for a cause, a cause which is infinitely more important than petty personal gripes. If you're on board and can support the cause, good; if not then ask yourself what you are here for.

People who are supporting JTF through financial means, administrative means and by contributing their skills and knowledge to advance JTF's goals are greatly valued and should be treated with great respect. Be careful not to eliminate members such as this rashly; on the other hand, if they really are not of any help to JTF or counterproductive then by all means get rid of them.

Perhaps a board could be formed of members, simply approved by Chaim, to perform this function. In this way Chaim would not have to be bothered with every instance of this nonsense, and more than one person would be involved in making important decisions.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »

Current muslim population of Armenia is 0.2% pretty impressive I'd say but of course it must be attributed to weak economy too.
Good job!! I like Armenians. You guys are the proof that it is possible to resist islam.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 02:54:34 PM »

Good job!! I like Armenians. You guys are the proof that it is possible to resist islam.
Thank you, I believe it's better to die fighting than voluntarily become infected yourself.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
I can't believe this! Newman is gone!

Newman is an adult.  He is making a show of solidarity with Skippy.

No one forced him to leave.

I know, it just seems odd that the guy with more than 10000 posts (who isn't Yacov) has gone.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
why all this banning
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »
Perhaps a board could be formed of members, simply approved by Chaim, to perform this function. In this way Chaim would not have to be bothered with every instance of this nonsense, and more than one person would be involved in making important decisions.

There already is one.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
why all this banning

All?

Skippy was banned.

Newman left on his own accord.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
If Newman leaving, then maybe I should leave too.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 03:18:52 PM »
If Newman leaving, then maybe I should leave too.

We all have choices to make in life.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »
Yaacov, please post links of these attacks. I'm surprised to see this go down.

I know that Skippy had differences in opinion on race with me and Judaism with many of the religious Jews here.  Some religious Jews here also attacked her on her point of view (or rather i should say vehemently disagreed with her).  If this is what it was about, then perhaps, you need to reconsider.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »

I know that Skippy had differences in opinion on race with me and Judaism with many of the religious Jews here.  Some religious Jews here also attacked her on her point of view (or rather i should say vehemently disagreed with her).  If this is what it was about, then perhaps, you need to reconsider.

Skippy was a troublemaker, pure and simple.

She made 'jokes' about being a government agent.  She accused good forum members of being StørmFrønt nazis.  She supported the proloific JTF bashing at the other forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 03:47:59 PM »
then perhaps, you need to reconsider.

Um, if Chaim authorized the ban, does Yacov need to reconsider?

no...

except I don't know what exactly happened and would like to see for myself the reason even if it were chaim who authorized it. And if i disagreed, then i woudl disagree..(that doesn't mean that he's wrong either.)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »

She made 'jokes' about being a government agent.  She accused good forum members of being StørmFrønt nazis.  She supported the proloific JTF bashing at the other forum.

can you post links of these things?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »
First off, she and Scriabin were always at odds. 

Also, in her Ask Skippy thread, she made jokes about spying, which made Lubab very uncomfortable, as JDL had snitches in the past.  At one point, Skippy even called Lubab a "b---ard" on Facebook when he tried a make up with her. 

Skippy has also argued with Bullcat3 and Mills/Yehudit.  She has called Yacov a liar in a private message, and she also called Shlomo some names as well. 

So being how sensitive the global mods and admins are about anything resembling missioning, that post about the messianic Jewish woman was the last straw for Chaim.  (It would have actually gotten anyone banned.)   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »
then perhaps, you need to reconsider.

Um, if Chaim authorized the ban, does Yacov need to reconsider?

no...

except I don't know what exactly happened and would like to see for myself the reason even if it were chaim who authorized it. And if i disagreed, then i woudl disagree..(that doesn't mean that he's wrong either.)
I understand what you are saying. I guess sometimes you have to trust the admin's actions (well in my opinion). Chaim knows what he's doing.
But yes, you don't have to agree.

I know he knows what he's doing. But i would like to know why...and what it was that specifically brought judgement to make that decision.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 03:53:38 PM »

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=16633.15

Once, she said to me, "I know who you are."  She called me a 'StørmFrønt' member and on and on.  

I have to go to work now.  I'll find more links later.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 03:54:01 PM »

Also, in her Ask Skippy thread, she made jokes about spying, which made Lubab very uncomfortable, as JDL had snitches in the past.  At one point, Skippy even called Lubab a "b---ard" on Facebook when he tried a make up with her. 

Skippy has also argued with Bullcat3 and Mills/Yehudit.  She has called Yacov a liar in a private message, and she also called Shlomo some names as well. 

So being how sensitive the global mods and admins are about anything resembling missioning, that post about the messianic Jewish woman was the last straw for Chaim.  (It would have actually gotten anyone banned.)   

That's nuts..wow..so odd how people can change 180 degrees!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »

That's nuts..wow..so odd how people can change 180 degrees!

I disagree with you, Dan.  She was always off.  This is nothing new.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »

Once, she said to me, "I know who you are."  She called me a 'StørmFrønt' member and on and on.  

Thank you...what was the last straw because those posts were from february...and yes, it was wrong of her to speak to Lubab like that.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 03:59:33 PM »

Thank you...what was the last straw because those posts were from february...and yes, it was wrong of her to speak to Lubab like that.

I really got to go to work. 

She posted some article about missionizing. 

Ask Lisa and Yacov.  They know.